Hi    

Hey Yuritzi is this you from Ennis?? if it is you this is me Ivonne from Nereidas quince?? If it is you I just wanted to say Hi!!
Posted by Ivonne Martinez; updated 07/12/05

I Need Help On Vals Music     (6 replies)

Ok i kno what songs i what but i have no idea where to buy the cd!!!!!!! i neeeeddddddd to find a store and quick or website. Please help thanks
Posted by jenny; updated 07/12/05

Damas Dresses     (9 replies)

Hey everybody! i need help finding somewhere to get my damas dresses for my quince. I kno wat colors i want to use but i need help finding them. Does n e one kno a website or store that i can find the dresses at a reasonable price. Not to expensive becuz i don`t want ...
Posted by Ivana; updated 07/12/05

I Realyy Want Pee Wee's Email Address     (7 replies)

If any of you knows Pee wee`s email address please send it to me at rod3z@yahoo.comThanks.
Posted by Veronica; updated 07/12/05

ANY IDEAS     (1 reply)

Does anyone have any ideas of wat steps i could use for my vals. Im really confused n theres only 2 more months for my quinceaƱera plz help
Posted by aida; updated 07/12/05

Cake Holder    

If anyone is in the Austin, Texas area I have the name of a shop that will have the Cinderella cake holder, she will only let you use it if you buy your cake from her. Email for more info dbidales2002@yahoo.com PS her cakes are beautiful
Posted by Dorothy; updated 07/12/05

Damas Dresses     (1 reply)

I need help with finding a dress for my damas that are inexpensive for the parents and i also need to find a cheap dress for me!!! Your help is greatly appreciated!!!! Thank you!!!
Posted by ***Q***; updated 07/12/05

I Want A Quinceanera But I Feel Selfish Asking For One     (4 replies)

Hey girls, Im a 14 yr old mexican girl and i realy, realy want a quinceanera. I`ve never been to one but i`ve heard tons about the one`s my family in mexico has had. My parents dont know i want one. We dont have a lot money so i feel selfish asking for one. I dont ...
Posted by laurita; updated 07/11/05

Quinceanera Help!!     (1 reply)

HEY WELL MY 15 IS IN 2 MONTHS AND i STILL NEED MY HAIRSTYLE 4 MYSELF AND MY DAMAS AND I ALSO NEED THE MUSIC FOR MY FUN DANCE SO IF U HAVE ANY PICTURES IDEAS OR WEB SITES WHERE I CAN GET THE INFO I NEED JUST HOLLA PLZ THANX SHERLYN E-MAIL IS :::: Lmrmailman@aol.com
Posted by Sherlyn ; updated 07/11/05

My Dad Dnt Want Any Thing 2 Do Wit My Quince     (5 replies)

Ok my dad doesnt want any thing 2 do wit my quice and i have 2 write a speech and i dnt no f i should include him....and he didnt even pay 4 anything and my mom waz da 1 who did...and he said dat he would walk me in and change my shoes and everything else he is subpose ...
Posted by Sad Girl :-(; updated 07/12/05

QUINCE....i Just Had My Quince Saturday     (1 reply)

Hey everyone i just had my quince on saturday it was everything i ever wished for i was alittle nervous...i had 14 damas and chambelons we did 2 surpise dances yeah by sean paul...and pump it up i am getting pictures tomarrow if anyone wants to see just hit me up at my ...
Posted by brenda; updated 07/12/05

Quinceanera    

I really need help you see my mother just told me that she and my family are planning a quinceanera for me in november but, i know notting about it can you please help me. P.s. When i go down the walk way of the church who goes with me .
Posted by stephanie lema; updated 07/12/05

LOW COST QUINCEANERA/DAMA DRESSES    

IF ANY ONE NEEDS HELP IN FINDING LOW COSTS QUINCEANERA / DAMA DRESSES, FEEL FREE TO E-MAIL ME AT laurecardiel31@hotmail.com
Posted by LAURE; updated 07/12/05

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!! MY QUINCE IS JULY 30TH!!!     (1 reply)

Hi, Well I AM SOOO scared that things are going to turn out bad...I had at least 10 boys and 5 of them quit on me...will 5 look bad!??? I think people will laugh at me...and the OTHER thing is...I don`t even know what bals to do...I NEED help...FAST cuz my quince is ...
Posted by Yesenia ; updated 07/12/05

CaDeTs     (3 replies)

Can anybody give me the websites for dream team, latin boys, and latin illusion I really need to get there websites and do u know if you can get 15 cadets or if u can only get 14 please e-mail me if u can help me at mariaig90@yahoo.com
Posted by Maria Isabel; updated 07/10/05

Aomeone Help Me Please     (1 reply)

Hey everyone! i have a big problem my quincenera is coming up real soon and i dont have a clue what i am doing!!!! like for my theme i just cant decide on what it should be. Ive thought about having a bear theme with like lil plush bear every where or a flower theme ...
Posted by j.c; updated 07/10/05

Vestidos Y Canciones    

Hi, I`m looking for quince dress and i still haven`t decide on wich one becauz I don`t like the desigcn can u give me some options and also some songs for my waltz Thanks.
Posted by Morena; updated 07/10/05

HELP     (4 replies)

Hey my homegurls 15th b-day is cumin up. Shes not having a 15 or anything but Shes having a party and shes getin a dress and a dj and renting a place and stuff like that but she wants to know if the cadets would still go and dance even though it aint a 15 holla back at ...
Posted by Vanessa; updated 07/10/05

Quinceanera    

Can u help me out on my 15~cuz i dont have enough chambelans n damas
Posted by Reyna Lopez; updated 07/10/05

HELP    

I need help. How do i ask my court of honor proberly to be in my court. I want to do it the right way not just ask them in person can anyone help me please!!!!! Love always, Madi
Posted by madison; updated 07/10/05

QUINCE....i Just Had My Quince Saturday     (18 replies)

Hey everyone i just had my quince on saturday it was everything i ever wished for i was alittle nervous...i had 14 damas and chambelons we did 2 surpise dances yeah by sean paul...and pump it up i am getting pictures tomarrow if anyone wants to see just hit me up at my ...
Posted by brenda; updated 07/11/05

Help Is Needed Asap!!!     (5 replies)

I am having a quinceanera but i need a song that i can dance with my 2 brothers and abuelos... I thought about tiempo de vals by chayanne but i dont know if it is a love song and if it was i wouldnt want to use it to dance with my brothers and abuelos.... Please help ...
Posted by fresa; updated 07/11/05

QUINCE....i Just Had My Quince Saturday     (1 reply)

Posted by brenda; updated 07/11/05

Quinceanera Help    

Those of you who need help in the planning of your 15`s!!! I work @ imagine wedding and events.com. We specialize in coordinating or helping to coordinates 15`s. Dont Hesitate to call just to get a little of adive. We do have one hour free consultation. 305.421.1040.
Posted by Aileen; updated 07/11/05

Re:Cadets    

Hey every body what it be i was just wonderin if yall heard of xkd (xtreme dance krew) if yall have it me up at my email meli_lucky5@yahoo.com
Posted by meli; updated 07/11/05