Should My Courts Of Honor Dance To Toma

I am having a quinceanera in about 4 months and I`m bearly thinking of the music and I was thinking that they can probably dance to the song toma by pitbull so please let me know what you think ?
Posted by Elia; updated 05/28/05

Toma is a good song to dance good luck with your XVth mine is on June 18, 2005 im kinda nervous but happy also cause i get to celebrate it with the people i love!!!!
Posted by maritza; updated 05/28/05

ME PERSONALLY I THINK THAT SONG IS TO SEXUALL TO DANCE A QUINCE TO .....MY DAUGHTER WAS GONNA USE IT UNTIL I HEARD THE WORD...... THEN I THOUGHT OH NO ....... YOU HAVE TO CONCIDER YOUR GUEST AND FAMILY THAT WILL BE AT YOUR PARTY...... BUT IS YOUR PARTY SO YOU HAVE TO DECIED .........GOOOD LUCK AND I HOPE EVERYTHING WORKS OUT .....IF YOU NEED HELP FINGING SONG LOOK UNDER MY MESSAGE BOARD TITLED THE BEST DADDY DAUGHTER SONG
BYE FOR NOW
Posted by renee; updated 06/05/05

I THINK ITS A GOOD SON, JUST MAKE SURE THE DANCE ISN`T 2 DURTY OR ELSE POEPLE R GONNA THINK WRONG.
Posted by Brenda; updated 06/05/05

You should dance to whatever you want. If you want to dance to toma dance to toma. This is the best part of the party. People want to see something good, so give them something good, plus this will make your party get really crunk.
Posted by Jocelin; updated 06/16/05