****FELLAS****     (1 reply)

Wuz good yall My 15 is next november but we started plannin now cuz it gots 2 be a tite @$$ party...although i got alot of homeboys i only got 3 fellas 2 be in my 15.Da only reason i dont want my homeboys 2 be in my quince is cuz u caint depend on um and ive gon out ...
Posted by *Dimple$*; updated 06/09/05

Fabulous Quinceanera Gowns    

Christina Gowns offers the largest selection of reasonably priced gowns for your special day. Take a peek at www.christinagowns.com, and see what you are missing! Visit our page for more info: Christinagowns.com
Posted by Chris; updated 06/09/05

Dream Team Needs A Website     (1 reply)

IF ne of yall know some of the dream team guys or the manager, Gus...yall need to tell him to make a website for them.....I would but i havent talked to them in a while
Posted by Cindy; updated 06/09/05

FREE INFO    

PLEASE SEND ME THE INFO.. I AM PLANNING A QUIENCENERA IN JULY 16TH AND DON`T HAVE MUCH TIME EITHER...
Posted by Claudia; updated 06/09/05

15 Songs    

Can you please send me the address site @ gdlp_arroyo@yahoo.com!!
Posted by Lupe; updated 06/09/05

Colors     (2 replies)

My 15-anera will be in a couple of months my dress is going to be white with red(dark reddish)!!do u guys think that the damas dresses should be red???
Posted by dana; updated 06/09/05

I Need A Letter So The Master Of Ceremony Reads It In My    

Hey plz i rellay need help in mi fifiteens i need a letter or something so that they read inmy sweet 15 ......
Posted by Yaimi; updated 06/08/05

What Songz?     (5 replies)

Ummm my quinceanera is January 28, 2006. I know I have to have a father daughter song, and a waltz for my court and a surprise dance but is that all or is there another thing.
Posted by Kristy; updated 06/08/05

Marcos From Dream Team     (2 replies)

Hey does anyone know marcos his nickname is frosty and dances for dream team ? if ya`ll do does he got a girl? cuz i think hes a sexy and i want to know so if ya`ll do holla at me please
Posted by belinda; updated 06/09/05

Cinderella Theme    

Hello, I would like to see some of the pictures of the Cinderella Theme. My niece wants to go with that. Any ideas...Thanks
Posted by Mary; updated 06/09/05

** Hair Styles**    

I need help my quinces is on July 30 n i need a hairstyle for them n my self. I dont want cornrolls or twisties. Please help me if u noe any website or have any ideas please post them.
Posted by La Mexicanita; updated 06/09/05

Quinceanero    

Ohhhh my goshhhh! My family just celebrated my daughter`s quinceanera this past weekend. It was be wonderful. But, throughout the entire celebration, I kept including my 12 year old son in everything, because I didn`t want him to feel left out. My husband told me that ...
Posted by FRANCISCA; updated 06/09/05

Cinderella Theme    

Just incase I can`t get the pic. Of the Cinderella theme, you could try to send them to malaniz7@houston.rr.com. Thanks
Posted by Mary; updated 06/09/05

FINE BOY FROM ILLUSION     (5 replies)

Hey I`ve seen this one boy from illusion so many times but we would only look at each other and we never weny up to eachother! One time they were at a blow out or something and he had i guess his girl with him she was real short if yall know the guy im talkin about ...
Posted by Precious; updated 06/09/05

Tuxedos     (1 reply)

I need help on finding a place near mesquite dallas area for tuxedos that are not that expensive. If you can help please write back. Thanks
Posted by Crystal; updated 06/04/05

Obsession    

Hello, im monica sanchez okay i know this is old but whatever okay i dont really care lol. The song obession is a really old song that song was made like in the 70`s or 80`s okay my mother and my father told me so they said it was by some guy i forgot his name but o` ...
Posted by monica; updated 06/04/05

Hairstyle!!!    

I need help.. I have no idea how to do my hair for my quince... And it is in 3 weeks. My dress is a victorian style dress but w/o the big sleeves ....if you have any websites or sugestions please post them or if u have pix you can e-mail me at lusciousboricua@sbcglobal....
Posted by Martha; updated 06/05/05

Scoll Invitations     (1 reply)

Wassup yall my name is Gisela and my parents are planning to make me a quincenera anyways I was wondering if anyone has seen scroll invitations if u have plz e-mail me at atx13itch34@aol.com thanx
Posted by Gisela; updated 06/05/05

Help Me Please!!!!!!!!!!!!     (1 reply)

Hi Guys, I need help big time!!!!! I don`t know what songs to get to dance with the parejas and i need the songs A.S.A.P cause my quinces are on July 2, 2005 and i`m starting to find the music but it`s really hard !!!!!!!! Please help me !!!! love ya!
Posted by Olga; updated 06/05/05

Invitations That Are Cheap    

Invitations to celebrate your special day, all discounted 30%. Visit our page for more info: Sandstone Invitations
Posted by Jane; updated 06/06/05

Is It Ok To Put A Quinceanera Song In A Sweet 16     (1 reply)

HEY I need help in what kind of song I should play for my vals and is it ok to play thalias song "Quinceanera" @ my sweet 16
Posted by Cristina; updated 06/06/05

Reggaeton Competitions    

I`ve been looking around to see where there are any open mic competitions in Reggeaton, NYC. Can anyone help me in finding a place where you compete and get exposure?
Posted by Mari; updated 06/06/05

I Am 13 And Need HELP Very Much!     (17 replies)

Hola. I am having so many nightmares about my Quince Anos. I am the only person in my family who celebrates the hispanic traditions besides my tios y tias. My padre is dead and I cannot dance with him. I don`t know who I should dance the walz with. My closest uncle? My ...
Posted by Alicia; updated 06/07/05

I NEED HELP!!!!!!!     (2 replies)

Hey my 15s r gonna b 11/12. My theme is goin 2 b cinderella. I need help w/ da songs. Im lookin 4 a song 2 dance w/ my granfather n stepdad in spanish. I cant seem 2 find any. Also i was wonderin if u have any suggestions 4 a salsa, merengue song. O yea n instrumental ...
Posted by johanna; updated 06/07/05

Pee Wee    

I didnt even get to take any pictures after the concert cuz they left so fast. So Megan if ur friend really has his email address could you get it for me cuz i would really like that. PLEASE & THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by Crystal; updated 06/07/05