Carriage Cake Holder     (1 reply)

Hi, I am very interested in the carriage cake holder that everyone is discussing. If you could send me a picture or tell me where to find it on the internet, I would appreciate it. I am in the process of opening a wedding rental business and have also been in the cake ...
Posted by cathy gulotta; updated 07/10/05

I Need Help On The Vals     (1 reply)

Can anyone give me an idea on what kind of steps i can do for my vals cuz im really confused n tha 15añera its in october the 1st but we might start practicing in august i would really apreciate it if u helped me.
Posted by aida; updated 07/10/05

POLL!!!!! I Need To Know What You All Think!     (4 replies)

Okay, I need to know what you guys think -- should I have a phantom of the opera-type 15s or a hawaiian luau 15s? My bday is next august, but I need to know now! Please help me out!!! -Erikita P.S I dont need any vendors or anything!! I have a bunch already!! =D
Posted by Erika; updated 07/09/05

Songs To Dance W/ My Dad.. Need Help Quick     (1 reply)

Hi everyone! Well my quince is this saturday and i still havnt chosen a song to dance w/ my dad.. Im not really big in the whole its ur QUINCEANERA thing... Like i have a list of songs already such as tiempo de vals n de nina a mujer and so on.. But its so played out.....
Posted by magali; updated 07/09/05

I Dont Want My Dad In My XV     (9 replies)

I dont want my dad in any part of my quinceanera but who am i gong to dance with on the father daughter dance? and whos going to put on my shoe Im thinking about not having none of those or what should i do HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by Bris; updated 07/09/05

Quinceanera     (19 replies)

Im a sophomore in high school and I`m doing a school report and presentation on quinceaneras and I wanted to know if anyone could give me some helpful information or answers to these questions: 1. Who thought of the quinceanera 2. What`s the history behind it 3. How ...
Posted by Gricelda; updated 07/10/05

Make Your Quinceanera Memorable    

You will receive high quality, top-notch entertainers who have been screened to make your special event memorable. Call us at 703-691-8318 or reply via email to: keith@rhkentertainment.com. Vendors: your can advertise your business FREE. Visit our page for ...
Posted by Keith; updated 07/08/05

HEEELP ME P/Z !!!!!     (1 reply)

My Quinceanera is this October and I don`t know wat 2 do 4 the decor...
Posted by Sugey; updated 07/08/05

Hey    

Hey i just stoped by to ask yall cadets if yall do partys?just a party it aint a 15 but yea so holla at ur gurl my email address is lil_mama577@yahoo.com!
Posted by Vanessa; updated 07/08/05

Hoe Keeps Stealing My Ideas     (9 replies)

Well ok i have this annoying ass couzin everyone hates her. Her quinceanera is in november this year and mine is gonna be in march but anyways she`ll ask me something like what`s the song ur gonna dance for ur surprise dance so i tell her and she`s like omg are u ...
Posted by Gisela; updated 07/08/05

I Have Pix Of Mine &Some Friends Quinceanera     (2 replies)

Hey if any of you need any pix just holla back at me I have alot of pixs of alot of gurls quince even mine Mine was last may tha 23rd colors were purple &yellow it was great and also if any one needs help with something about their party i can help i am always ...
Posted by jessica; updated 07/09/05

My Quince    

Colors: B.Bblue and White Theme: Precious Moments Dress: White w/ b.blue accents at frenze Hairstyle: not sure...probably up w/ curlz Damas: none Chambelanes: Just One Chambelanes outfits: b.blue tuxedo w/ white accents, pimp cane, and pimp hat LIMOUSINE: none,...
Posted by sandra; updated 07/09/05

Hey    

I think that neither dream team or the other one are good i say latin boys are the best n #1 in da metro
Posted by mayra; updated 07/09/05

I NEED CADETE SUITS QUIK! CUM ON CHIKAS! I NEED U!    

If u all could please help me and tell me where i can find sum tite suits 4 my guyz! I want my 15 to be tha best.... Doesnt every1? lol
Posted by Candy; updated 07/09/05

QUINCE....i Just Had My Quince Saturday     (6 replies)

Hey everyone i just had my quince on saturday it was everything i ever wished for i was alittle nervous...i had 14 damas and chambelons we did 2 surpise dances yeah by sean paul...and pump it up i am getting pictures tomarrow if anyone wants to see just hit me up at my ...
Posted by brenda; updated 07/06/05

Quince Pics...     (2 replies)

Hey i thought i had already posted this message but it didnt show up so...i have some pictures of my quince that was march 19 2005 i only have 3 right now but ill have more very soon so keep looking...i also think everone should join migente.com its a good way to keep ...
Posted by MeLiSsA; updated 07/07/05

HELP ME PLZ!!!!     (2 replies)

I am planning my XV & so far everything has been easy to find. I have one problem though. I cant find a rental place that has the style that I want. I want my guys to wear the pimp hats, a chain, & that suit that has those fine lines. So if you could help me find a ...
Posted by Chistosa; updated 07/07/05

Hit Uz At Chuco Tx (El Paso)    

Hey gurlies Plz tell Baby Bash to hit uz up at El Paso sometime soon. We would really LOVE to see him perform here.
Posted by Zori; updated 07/07/05

HeLp!     (2 replies)

Does anyone know a fast way so your acne(pimpels0 go away. I really want my face to be clear for my sweet 15. If anyone could help me I`ll be real thatnkful.
Posted by *W*; updated 07/07/05

Cheap Favors & Centerpieces Quick!!;)    

I need cheap and easy favors and centerpieces by JUly 30 !!! Please help
Posted by bianca; updated 07/07/05

Check Out Freakyfreddieproductionz.com    

Check out freakyfreddieproductionz.com
Posted by Freddie; updated 07/07/05

NEED A DJ    

Hi People, I need a DJ that has skills to remix. AND price is very important I only need the DJ for 4 four cause I already have a band. SO if you can give me a reasonable Price You can be My DJ of a night. So reply back.
Posted by Soveida; updated 07/07/05

QUINCEAÑERA     (1 reply)

Hey well um i think i already have everything for my quinceañera but im having truoble with the vals steps its because i dont have anyone to help me out with them and i wanted 2 know if anyone has some steps for any valses that you know because im really confused. Thnx ...
Posted by aida; updated 07/08/05

Quinceanera     (2 replies)

Hi i`m having a quinceanera for my daughter. I looking for a song that she and her dad can dance too. Also one for her to dance with her brother. Thanks.
Posted by soqui; updated 07/07/05

Planning Guide    

Ok I haven`t received the guide yet? Is she for real or just a spammer trying to collect emails
Posted by Jennifer; updated 07/08/05