I Need To Find A Dress     (3 replies)

Ummm ... Well i just wanted to know where can i find a wonderful and beautiful pinkish dress.... I just haven`t found one that catches my eye yet but i`m really trying umm..... But i want it either heart shape on the top and on the bottom have beautiful designs nothin ...
Posted by christina; updated 07/18/05

AGENDA FOR THE MASS AND RECEPTION    

I have attended many quinceaneras and have noticed that sometimes they can be unorganized. Is there a website or book that can help me create an agenda so that something won`t be overlooked and/or someone won`t be thanked.
Posted by Yolanda Cano; updated 07/18/05

Quincenera     (1 reply)

Hey whats up people im gunna have my quincenera July 30, 2005 and i want to find the lyrics of the song Chiquita Mia by Alvaro Torres thanks if you know were to find them tell me please
Posted by Deyanira; updated 07/18/05

Quinceanera Help     (6 replies)

Hey gurls. I really need help for my quinceanera i don`t know what i have to do or what are the things i need if anybody can help plz do so. I have no clue on how to start and my quinceanera is next year. If anybody can help me e-mai me .Also if anyone knows how to ...
Posted by karen; updated 07/17/05

Unique Centerpieces, Favors And More!    

Hello Be sure to check out my web site where you may see some examples of my work Www.cmbcrafts.com All of my items are custom made to your themes, colors, flowers, etc. Making the items for your very special day one of a kind. Please feel free to email me ...
Posted by Connie; updated 07/18/05

I NEED HELP!!!!!!    

I NEED HELP!!!!! I don`t no wat 2 do my Quince is in 2 years and I was planning in having 1 w/my friends and family the problem is that we all live here in Florida and my family that doesn`t live here lives in Puerto Rico.Well by the end of this school year I`m goin 2 ...
Posted by Mercy; updated 07/18/05

Songs For Your Quince    

Hey i found this web site where you can find and pick out songs u want for your quince and u can hear it to see if you like it its http://www.djexplosionsd.com/quinceaneras_waltzes_and_melodies.htm#Anchor-Cake-33869 Hope this helps you out.
Posted by thressa; updated 07/16/05

Unique Favors, Centerpieces And More To Match Any Theme    

Hello Be sure to check out my web site where you may see some examples of my work Www.cmbcrafts.com All of my items are custom made to your themes, colors, flowers, etc. Making the items for your very special day one of a kind. Please feel free to email me ...
Posted by Connie; updated 07/17/05

Latin Cadets In Chicago     (6 replies)

Are there any latin cadets in Chicago? I see they are all over Texas. Are these cadets expensive? Also, where can I get a quinceanera guide for the Chicagoland area? Is it alright to have corporate sponsors? I have contacted local Spanish Speaking radio stations ...
Posted by Jennifer; updated 07/17/05

HHHEEELLLPPPP!!!!!!!     (6 replies)

I NEED YOUR HELP MY QUINCE PARTY IS IN OCTOBER, AND I NEED AN INSTRUCTOR TO HELP ME DO THE WALTZ AND THE SUPRISE DANCE, PLEASE HELP ME.
Posted by CLAUDIA; updated 07/17/05

I Dont Know What I Should Do     (8 replies)

My parents gave me a choice . Either to have a quince or a new car . Heres the deal im leaning toward the quince b/c the car i wouldnt be able to drive till im 16 and the car i can get when i get a job but the quince comes only 1ce in a life time. So..... I should take ...
Posted by confused; updated 07/17/05

Need So Cal Quinze To Profile In Latina Girls Magazine     (3 replies)

I am a writer working on a piece for a latina girls magazine. We are looking to profile several Southern California (preferably Orange County) celebrations. If you are interested in being profiled, please email me or call me at 949-981-3807. We are looking for events ...
Posted by Natalia; updated 07/17/05

Baile Sorpresa Or A Theater Show     (1 reply)

Should I do a Baile sorpresa or a theater show .My friends want me 2 do the el baile sorpresa and so does my cuz`ns ,but my other part of my family wants me 2 do the theater show .I don`t know which one 2 pick.We already have the theater show but i need ideas for el ...
Posted by Sugey; updated 07/17/05

Help Wit My Best Friend     (6 replies)

Me n my best friend used 2 do everything together go partying, spend da night at each others house and sometimes even get drunk together shes always been christian but since she went 2 this christian camp she doesnt like regular music doesnt like going out well at ...
Posted by lore; updated 07/17/05

My QuinceaƱera Pixz     (19 replies)

Hey everyone I just had my 15 on Dec. 25. I had it in Mexico and I had lots of fun. If anyone wants to see my pix let me know and leave me your email adress and I will send them to you!
Posted by *Erika*; updated 07/15/05

My QuinceaƱera Pixz     (5 replies)

Hey everyone I just had my 15 on Dec. 25. I had it in Mexico and I had lots of fun. If anyone wants to see my pix let me know and leave me your email adress and I will send them to you!
Posted by *Erika*; updated 07/15/05

Wat Would Be Better     (1 reply)

Hey wat it do everyone? I need yalls opinion would it be better to have your own chambelanes at your 15 or having one of the cadet teams to come? wat yall think?
Posted by cleo; updated 07/15/05

Need Color Help Please     (5 replies)

Hey ya well i waz gonna have a 15 but since we didnt have enough money i`m having a sweet 16 we are starting 2 plan things already but i dnt know wat color 2 do it. Since i had 2 wait a whole nother year i`ve seen so many colors that now i cant make up my mind. I waz ...
Posted by lore; updated 07/15/05

Quinceneara     (2 replies)

I`m looking for large nylon butterflies for my nieces quinceneara. Where can I find some? Anybody please help.
Posted by isabel; updated 07/15/05

Quinc Songs     (1 reply)

Can you forward me the link to pinkie1969@sbcglobal.net
Posted by J. Martinez; updated 07/15/05

Should We Trust A Guy Thats A Cadet?     (1 reply)

Do u think i should trust my boyfriend thats a cadet?
Posted by Aniel; updated 07/15/05

*Daddy Yankee Concert*     (2 replies)

Does any1 know where 2 get tickets for the concert in Dallas on 7/30/05???
Posted by Mariposa; updated 07/15/05

Grupo Avance)music For Any Ocasion    

Young tejano band from dallas,play for a low cost. For more info log on to musicaavance.com
Posted by Ericka(bass); updated 07/16/05

Videography Dallas Texas    

Shooting Stars Video offers full service videography including photo to video montages that can be shown at your party. 214-298-6961 See www.shootingstarsvideo.com
Posted by Kim; updated 07/16/05

TEXAS BOYZ Are Now LATIN X-TREME     (21 replies)

Just wanted to let yall know that we are now changing to LATIN X-TREME and dont think that is bad cause we are going to have the same moves and all that good stuff so expect some goodstuff coming from us. We dont want to lose our friends and all those that know us. ...
Posted by ANDREW; updated 07/16/05