Song For The Brindis     (1 reply)

Hey, well my fifteen is this july and i got no song for the brindis or a modern song to dance after the valz.i need help really bad. Please help take pressure off my mind . Im writting ti ya from mexico cause this is where my fifiteen are taking place and this wiil ...
Posted by lizeth; updated 06/02/05

Quincenera    

Hi, my name is Cristal and im haveing a hard time finding a dress. So if you have any good places email me at michealsangle1@yahoo.com. Or post them Peas Help!!!
Posted by Cristal; updated 06/02/05

Quince Planning Guide....     (1 reply)

Hello to all who requested the guide! Were you able to open it and was it/ will it be useful to you? I purchased another one from Quinceanera Boutique.Com for $20. I find it to be very helpful as well. Also check out Elianasbazaar.com ... Great products.
Posted by onnie; updated 06/02/05

Help!!!    

Hey well i need some help my dad doesn`t want to dance la ultima mulleca cause he said that the song is too old so i was wondering if ya can help me pick a song so i can dance with my dad please, thanks
Posted by Maury; updated 06/02/05

My Daughter Quince Anos Celebration     (2 replies)

I am a very worried mom, my daughter birthday will be in 2 years and i want to plan everything, i dont have a banquet hall or anything i need helppppppppppp Anybody which will know of a banquet facilities, information on everything please email me at ...
Posted by Barbie Shell; updated 06/02/05

Need Advice...    

Okay i need some help..... My quinceanera is dedicated in memory of my uncle who passed away. I want to do like special things that night you know...( like write a poem dedicated to him... Or things like thats)... In memory of him but i need help on things thats i can ...
Posted by jessica; updated 06/02/05

Teddy Bear & Romance Theme     (1 reply)

Has anyone ever one a teddy bear and red dress/black tie affair them for the quincenera. My neices colors are red/black and we are wanting something special but inexpensive to do. Your help is greatly appreciated w/any pictures. Thanks again.
Posted by Danelle; updated 05/30/05

HEY    

D town boyz are hot...................MARCO I THINK UR HOT
Posted by Breanna; updated 05/30/05

Where Is Everyone From City & State?     (5 replies)

Where is everyone from City & State?
Posted by M & L; updated 05/30/05

Ideas, Advice, & Creativity Needed     (1 reply)

I am planning out my daughters quinceanera which is in Jan. 2006. So far, we are thinking of a winterwonderland theme, but I am having a hard time finding the "right" table centerpiece. Please help!
Posted by kristina; updated 05/31/05

Ur 15 Pics    

Hey i would love to see ur sweet 15 pics because im havin one and i need some ideas thanxs
Posted by karina; updated 05/31/05

Quincenera    

I would appreciate it if I could get a copy of this guide, as this is my first time participating in putting one together.
Posted by LIZ RODRIGUEZ; updated 05/31/05

My Fifteen Pics!!     (23 replies)

U wanna see my 15 pics, just leave ur e-mail adress and ill send them to you!!!
Posted by --KT--; updated 06/01/05

Gorgeous Quinceanera Dresses    

Find your dream gown at ChristinaGowns.com. We have the latest and the largest selection in all colors and styles. We can fit any budget with the ultimate in customer service. Free shipping in the US and Canada for any gown. Visit our page for more info: ...
Posted by Chris; updated 06/02/05

Damas     (1 reply)

Well my 15 is in two months and i still dont know wat i should do. Well ii have 2 ideads. 1 is have nothin but guys. But guys are so stubburn. Then number 2 is have two chabmberlan of honors ( they are twins) and have 6 damas and just girls no boys but my chamberlan. ...
Posted by marlene; updated 05/24/05

Graduating Tomorrow...need Hair Advice    

Hi guys! I am graduating tomorrow, and I want hair-do ideas on how to do my hair for graduation. I want to wear my hair up, but don`t know if it will be ok, if I have to wear the cap too. Please help! Some websites, pictures, etc. Might help ...??? THANK YOU All ...
Posted by viv; updated 05/25/05

PREGNANT @ 14??&*@ (& *(    

I can`t believe all of you. First of all you should have NEVER put yourself in that position as a 14 year old young lady. You need to be concerned with your education instead of sex. If you are already pregnant, even though you are so young, I would reccomend adoption, ...
Posted by Amy; updated 05/25/05

Help Me Out In Quinceneara Songs Plz!!!!     (2 replies)

Somebody please help me find good Quinceneara songs please SOME that you can dance to and SOME that are in ENGLISH, spanish too but ENGLISH most please please please thank you!!!!!!!!
Posted by A.S.; updated 05/26/05

Hey Can Someone Help Me?    

Hey chicas well im having my Quince. Nov.26 and i wanted to know if any of ya could help me on like plaing and stuff like that and i also want to know what kind of suits wood be good for the chambelans? heres my e-mail address chicana_babydoll14@yahoo.com and my yahoo ...
Posted by Carina; updated 05/26/05

Should The Chambelenas Dance To Toma    

I was thinking of having my damas and chambelenes dance to the song toma by pitbull.
Posted by Elia; updated 05/28/05

Hey    

Hey i would appreciate it if u send me a free copy of your 15era guide that u have Caligurl6122004@yahoo.com
Posted by Marissa; updated 05/29/05

Quinceanera Help!!    

I would like to see the quinceanera Planning Guide for my daughters Quinceanera in January. Thank You
Posted by patricia; updated 05/30/05

Reggaeton... Any Ideas?!?!     (5 replies)

Hi ya`ll! I am planning a quinceanera for my little cousin and she wants her surprise dance to be a reggaeton song. We are having difficulty finding a song that would not be innapproprate for the event. (no curse words, suggestive lyrics, etc.) any ideas???
Posted by Jasmin; updated 05/30/05

Earn Money Fast!!!     (1 reply)

Hey any one knows ways to earn money. I`m only 14 years old but i need to earn money fast for my sweet 15, it will be in the begining of the year around march,and any ideas to make it the party that people will be talking about for dayz, Thanx hope to hear fron you ...
Posted by chicanaguanaka; updated 05/30/05

Need Brother Songs??    

Hey i really need help with a brother song to dance with my little brother and if u have any ideas please email me at cubanitas08@hotmail.com thanks
Posted by cindy; updated 05/30/05