Yyooo     (1 reply)

Pee wee is so cute!!!!!!!!!!!! so screw all u haters!!!!!!! And i just wanna say whats up to the rest of the kumbia kings!!!!!!!!! te quiero mucho!
Posted by la loca ; updated 06/28/05

My Quince Dress     (2 replies)

Hy everyone, I`m kimberly and I have my quinceanera in two weeks. If you want to know wich dress I`m going to wear, just take a look here: Http://www.gownsbysimpleelegance.com/page/SE/PROD/Quinceanera/EL5555 I just love my dress. I`ll also be wearing long pink ...
Posted by Kimberly; updated 06/28/05

Are The Latiboys Good     (1 reply)

Arethe latinboys good for 15
Posted by Jocelin; updated 06/27/05

Dance With Brother     (2 replies)

I love this song myself. Celine dion because u loved me.
Posted by tee; updated 06/28/05

Quince Songs     (1 reply)

Please send me the list of quince songs. I need songs to dance with my brother
Posted by amy alvarez; updated 06/28/05

LADIES IN THE HOUSE PLEASE HELP THIS GUY IN THE HOUSE     (13 replies)

GIRLS LADIES I NEED HELP FROM YA BECAUSE I AM 18 YEARS OLD AND I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND WHO IS 14 BUT IS GOING TO BE 15 IN A FEW MONTHS SO I NEED HELP ON WHICH PRESENT TO GIVE HER I DON`T WANT JUST ONE SMALL THING BECAUSE IT`S NOT JUST ONE NIGHT OR ONE BIRTHDAY IT`S A ...
Posted by CRISTY; updated 06/28/05

Cadets For My Sister     (4 replies)

My sister is going to have the latinboys for her cadets but i am buscando otros cadets so i can get them to dans for the dans sorpresa but i cand find nada and am doing this bicause she got the latinboys to be my cadets and to dans for my 15 2 years ago for free so if ...
Posted by Jocelin; updated 06/26/05

QUINCE DRESS HELP     (1 reply)

DOES ANYBODY KNOW WHERE I CAN GET A SIMPLE YET ELAGANT DRESS .?? IF YOU HAVE A WEBSITE OR IF YOU KNOW A STORE THAT IS IN iLLINOIS MAINLY CHICAGE OR MCHENERY PLEASE HELP THANKS! P.S. I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT GOWNSBYSIMPLEELAGANCE.COM I DONT LIKE THOSE DRESSES THEY ARE WAY ...
Posted by VIVIANA; updated 06/26/05

CALLIGRAPHY FOR YOUR SPECIAL OCCASION    

Allow me to address your invitations in calligraphy. Or maybe write out your wedding vows - or what about place cards for that formal dinner reception??? Over 20 years experience. Come to my website and check out my samples. I would love to hear from you! WILL SHIP ...
Posted by Cami; updated 06/26/05

Quinceanera    

Hey I Need A Father Daughter Song For My Quinceanera. Can YouHelp Me Please!!
Posted by Jennifer; updated 06/26/05

Custom Made Centerpieces, Favors, Etc.A MUST SEE    

Hello I want to share my web site with all of you mom`s and young ladies planning your very special Quinceanera`s. All of my items are custom made to your details, themes, colors, etc. So all items are unique to your event - they won`t be found elsewhere. Best ...
Posted by Connie; updated 06/27/05

NECESITO UN REGGAETON SONG 4 SUPRISE DANCE     (1 reply)

I REALLY NEED HELP I NEED A KIND OF NEW PERO MUY MOVIDA REGGAETON SONG PLZ I NEED HELP MY QUINCE IS N 1 mONTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS
Posted by liz; updated 06/27/05

Tweety Bird    

Iam having a sweet 15 and my them is tweety bird and i cant find supplies fore it so can you help me e mail me at skyduby@yahoo.com
Posted by Ruby Varela; updated 06/27/05

Quinceanera Ideas? I Can Try To Help.     (6 replies)

I have my daughters quinceanera coming up real soon. Feb. 1, 2003. And I got alot of information in the past year. If you have any questions, I can try to help. I will post pictures after the event is over. E-mail me if you have any questions. Taz4tweety@aol.com
Posted by Rosie; updated 06/27/05

Im Gonna Kill Him     (9 replies)

Well my bestfriend and i like the same guy .Shes flirting with him and they both are not single.Im gonna kill him (thats a since of expression) Well 2 can play at that game
Posted by Hollywood; updated 06/25/05

CATALOGS     (1 reply)

DOES ANY BODY KNOW WHERE I CAN FIND QUINCENERA CATALOS WIHT DRESSES SO I CAN TAKE TO MEXICO THIS JULY.I NEED THEM FAST PLEASE HELP
Posted by VIVIANA ANDREA; updated 06/25/05

Cadets For The Baile Sorpresa    

I want my cousin`s party to get crunk so i was thinkin about having the Latin Boys at her party but then after they did the baile sorpresa i`d have another cadet group come in for comparison. I don`t want anyone to start $h!t. I just wanted to give her a gift that she ...
Posted by Lizeth; updated 06/25/05

HELP     (3 replies)

Hey i got a year for ma big quinceñera but im totally clueless since well i live with my dad only since my mom left us years ago. I need help cuase i don´t know nothing bout, nothing.Please help me out i really need it!!
Posted by kryztaal; updated 06/26/05

Who Is The "DREAM TEAM" And "LATIN ILLUSION"     (1 reply)

Could someone explain to me who they are what they do and WHO IS BETTER?????? Please help a sista out.
Posted by Amber; updated 06/25/05

Trouble With The Crown     (3 replies)

I`m having a big problem...... You see on the 20th of this month my daughter was getting her hair done to take pics for the day of her quince ....... Well the lady that was fixing her hair told me that the comb on the crown was stuck in my daugher`s hair...... We tried ...
Posted by renee; updated 06/26/05

HELP! Need A Kumbia!!!     (4 replies)

Hey everyone, I am looking for a good song for a cumbia.... Anything besides Fuego, Gasolina and sabes a chocolate. Everyone has used these around here. I appreciate the help.
Posted by Jasmin; updated 06/26/05

Cumbia Help!!!     (3 replies)

Any cumbia ideas... Besides Fuego or gasolina?!!
Posted by Jackie; updated 06/26/05

Quinceanera Help Me Pleez     (1 reply)

Hey evry body i need big time help i just hav a cuple of questions? well first, i dont know should i have a mini quince girl (my neice) also i dont know what my chambalanes should wear? im dominican so i want to incorporate my culture in my quinceanera pleez help me ...
Posted by kathleen; updated 06/26/05

Help Me Out!!!!!!     (1 reply)

Hi! My fifteens plans are already underway for august of next year! I need to start thinking of hairstyles, decorations, and the theme I am going to have!! I`m thinking of doing a hawaiin luau theme or phantom of the opera theme! which do you think would be better?! ...
Posted by Erika; updated 06/26/05

Quinceanera Hairstyle Needed!!!    

Hey Guys!! I need some help getting a hairstyle for my 15s! Does anyone know where I can find a hairstyle for me and my damas?? Thanks Erika
Posted by Erika; updated 06/26/05