I Need Some Help/Advice     (4 replies)

Hey well im from Chula Vista, Ca and my quince is coming up on April 9 2005 well i had all the flower arrangements and stuff for the tables figured out till i went to my bestfriends quince and i found out that she had the same ones and not only that we have the same ...
Posted by Ariana; updated 02/21/05

QUINCE....i Just Had My Quince Saturday     (10 replies)

Hey everyone i just had my quince on saturday it was everything i ever wished for i was alittle nervous...i had 14 damas and chambelons we did 2 surpise dances yeah by sean paul...and pump it up i am getting pictures tomarrow if anyone wants to see just hit me up at my ...
Posted by brenda; updated 02/20/05

Regalo Sorpresa???     (6 replies)

Hey peeps iam having my Quince in July and iam getting all the padrinos and my mom wants to know if i should have a madrina for (el regalo sorpresa?) and what should it be iknow its a surprise but she wants me to give her an i dea of what i want? so hey do you guys ...
Posted by Carla; updated 02/18/05

Quinceanera    

You guys, I needz ya`lls help. I live in Dallas, TX. My quinceanera is gonna be on da sat. Of October 5, 2005. Do u know where I can find a really good DJ and Ballroom? My family aint all dat rich, but u know.... I just want ya`lls help. Please!!!!!!! Do u know if i ...
Posted by Ilse; updated 02/19/05

SI O No??    

SI o no??? Should i get the same Chambelan 4 my friends XV... I mean the guy is my boyfriend.. He was my chambelan de honor 4 my XV last year and im cuming out in May 4 my friendz XV should i get my bf?? or A GUY friend???
Posted by La morena de LBC; updated 02/19/05

Quinceaneras    

Hey girls my quice is comeing up and I dont know what to do yet because nothing has been planned out my quince is on July 2, 2005 do you girls think that I still have time? please email me at baby_girl_123_4@yahoo.com well I will see u later Bye!
Posted by Norma; updated 02/20/05

Quince Song Help    

Does anyone kno a good song to dance to with my godfather i cant find one???
Posted by Alexis; updated 02/16/05

15-Anera     (4 replies)

Hey well my 15-anrea is in June 11, 2005 and i cant find a good hall. Im looking 4 one that can fit at least 400 ppl. Also a place were i can get my hair done and do a good job. I also need 2 know how much. Thanx!!!!
Posted by Jenet; updated 02/10/05

Saw The Quince Planning Book     (2 replies)

Hi everyone, Just wanted to let you know that I saw a copy of the same book I used to plan both our daughter`s quinces for sale on eBay. For anyone who has no experience with quinces or how to plan one, this book would be very helpful. I can`t remember how it was ...
Posted by ~Pat~; updated 02/11/05

Help!!!     (2 replies)

Hey peole...i need a lot of help. First of all my quineanera is going to be christian and i have no idea how everything is in the ceremony and the recepcion. Second of all i cant seem to find any cheap but pretty dama dresses.does anyone know any stores that sell ...
Posted by Marisol; updated 02/11/05

Help    

My email address is moraportisabel@hotmail.com Please email me i neeeeeeddddddddddddd help Thank you
Posted by Kristi; updated 02/12/05

Themes, Themes And More Themes...    

Hello - If you are looking for items to go with your theme please visit my web site....All of my items are hand painted to your themes, colors, flowers and your special details....! Email me anytime CMBCrafts2004@aol.com I am happy to help! Www....
Posted by Connie; updated 02/13/05

Quinceanera    

I realy need a dance choregrapher for my quinceanera My party is in april 16 /05 .i have no more time and i need some one affordable andwho lives in fliorida i live in lantana fl . And i want my party to be speaichle
Posted by laura olivares; updated 02/13/05

Entrance Song     (1 reply)

Please I need help! I cannot find an entrance song for my sisters sweet sixteen. I mean we have one for her but not the couples. My family and me dont want a fast song for them to walk into. If anyone has any ideas please email at vlo913@yahoo.com
Posted by Vanessa; updated 02/14/05

Need A Song For Ceremony     (1 reply)

I need ceremony songs for my quince, for the march at the church.
Posted by Crystal; updated 02/07/05

Dance     (5 replies)

I`m have having a sweetsixteen next month for my daughters (twins) and we still can not pick out a dance for the court of honor. Does anyone have any ideas? Please not the cha cha slide dance or boot scootin or electric slide. If you have any ideas let me know. ...
Posted by bren; updated 02/08/05

Are You From DaLLas?     (4 replies)

What up.. Just wondering if any of ya`LL know any of the "Latin Boys" from Dallas..personaLLy. If you do, i`d reaLLy appreciate if you couLd e.maiL me at cutie_214@hotmail.com. I got this situation goin on and i think i may need some advice. Thanks! [=-
Posted by angeL eyez; updated 02/08/05

My Xv Anos.     (3 replies)

Hey my name is Angeles, I am 14 and my parents and I are planning my quinseanos. I am so exsaded. If any one wants to e-mail me dont bother too. O.K see ya. From Angeles
Posted by Angeles M.; updated 02/08/05

What Is A "vals"?     (1 reply)

My quince is in bout a month an i keep hearin evryone talkin bout a vals. Can sum 1 tell me what that is plz????
Posted by *sheila*; updated 02/08/05

Help Me Out Please     (1 reply)

Please help me look for Quinceanera songs i`m going crazy please thanks lots
Posted by Linda; updated 02/08/05

Looking For A Hall Near Los Angeles, CA    

We are planning a 15 for September and we need an inexpensive, nice hall to rent where we can take our on food and drinks. Thanks for your help
Posted by Michelle; updated 02/08/05

Quince Años     (2 replies)

My mom made me an offer. I can either get a car or my quince años. What should i do? !!!!!!!!
Posted by leslie; updated 02/09/05

Quinceanera Expo    

Does Anyone know if there is a Quinceanera Expo in Los Angeles, CA
Posted by Michelle; updated 02/09/05

For The People Who Live In Dallas,Texas     (3 replies)

Hey wuz up well i have two questions. You cant have your quincenera in the church unless you`ve had your first communion right? And does anyone know about some good places to have a quinncenera at in Dallas? I really need help im having mine on October 22 of this year. ...
Posted by Marisela; updated 02/10/05

I'm Back!!! My Quince Last Saturday Rocked!!!     (7 replies)

Oh my gosh, Last night/ saturday the 26th of July, 2003 waz the best freakin day of my life, there is nothing that can top it in the future or from the past, now i don`t wanna get married because i think my wedding will be in competition with my Quinceanera... I got ...
Posted by *~Joanna~*; updated 02/10/05