Quinceanera Problems     (1 reply)

Hey I`m having my quinceanera in a month and i have all the dresses for the damas ready but i don`t know how they should do their hair. Can you help me please?
Posted by Erica; updated 05/24/05

My E-Mail Address    

I forgot to give you my e-mail address......sorry..... Cate1112003@yahoo.com Thanks so much, Cathy jo
Posted by cathy jo; updated 05/24/05

Mexico     (3 replies)

I already had my 15in september 2004 and i had a good time planning it and everything and know my parents are thinking about having a 16in december 2005 in mexico do anyone here know about how much a salon costs in mexico??? i would have it at our house but its going ...
Posted by liz; updated 05/24/05

Help I Need A Salon     (1 reply)

Hey I live in Dallas Texas and i need a salon. If yall can get me some addresses on some salones around here it would help me out alot. My 15 is going to be in October the 22 so as you can see im desperate so please help me out here. You can email me at Sylvia646@aol....
Posted by Marisela; updated 05/24/05

D-TOWN BOYZ CADETES (OAK CLIFF)     (1 reply)

Ya know some gay who dance with the D town boyz (oak cliff)he`s tall, cute and I think he is the tallest one Of the d-town boyz
Posted by baby girl; updated 05/24/05

Cadets     (2 replies)

Hey miguel the one from the d-town boys you have a girl?
Posted by Stephanie; updated 05/24/05

A LOVE STORY    

Hey i need some help well i am in love with this guy and hes in love with me the only problem is dat he lives far far away and we never get to see each other he promised to come see me in the summer but he kinda cheated on me well it wasent his fault thats wut he told ...
Posted by ANA; updated 05/19/05

The Debutante Ball    

The Debutante`s outcoming in a formal Ball is always a common and wonderful experience in many countries from Europe to Northern America, Australia or elsewhere. Everyone who has interests in Debutante Balls and similar events, intends to plan one or seeks advices for ...
Posted by Anne de Theleve; updated 05/19/05

My QuinceaƱera Pixz     (15 replies)

Hey everyone I just had my 15 on Dec. 25. I had it in Mexico and I had lots of fun. If anyone wants to see my pix let me know and leave me your email adress and I will send them to you!
Posted by *Erika*; updated 05/21/05

MY QUINCEANERA     (2 replies)

Heyy ppl! Wuss good??? My quinceanera is on May 28th thas like in 2 weeks and i wuz wondering if n e one had n e good advice for dat day..like wut not to do n stuff like that cuz im rilly gettin nervous!!! My email address is thalatinapixie1@aol.com holla bak ...
Posted by ShY-gUrL; updated 05/22/05

HELP!!!!!!!!!!    

Plzz help me I need some good songs 4 my Quince and it`s in a month!Plzz Thanx
Posted by Mercy; updated 05/23/05

NEED HELP ON PLANNING MIS 15    

HEY PLEASE I NEED SOME HELPS TIPS ON WHAT I NEED ACTUALLY ON EVERYTHING AFTER MI VALS I WANT TO DO A DANCE DE REGGETON WITH MY DAMAS I CHANBELANES I THINK IT`S COOL SO IF YOU KNOW OF SOME SONGS THAT ARE THE BEST IN REGGETON PLEASE LET ME KNOW I HAVE TO START MOVING AND ...
Posted by CRISTINA; updated 05/23/05

Quincenera Questions.     (1 reply)

Hello, I have a few questions about the quincenera. Before i ask, i want u to know why i ask. My girlfriend is going to have her`s in a few months. We live in different states but I love her more than life itself an she feels the same. I have never met a more mature ...
Posted by Joseph; updated 05/23/05

Flamenco Show    

Fiery flamenco show Professional dancers,guitarists,singers Los angeles,san diego,santa barbara area Visit our page for more info: Fire & Passion of Flamenco! Sol De Espana
Posted by corinadelsol; updated 05/23/05

Mori Lee Dresses At Promgirl.net    

You can order your Mori lee dress at Promgirl.net Visit our page for more info: Prom Girl- Prom Dresses
Posted by sorsonel; updated 05/16/05

I NEED HELP FAST!!!    

Hi my name is bianca , i will be turing 15 in a cuple of months now . We are planning to have a quince but theres a cuple of problems. 1.} we really dont have a basic idea of what the quince is all about {tradion}.2}My parents are no longer together so they fight over ...
Posted by Bianca S.; updated 05/17/05

To All The Pretty Girls    

Hey have yall seen my homeboy marco, he really know how to dance he will also teach yall but not the ones from the 15ths just the one he knows and he is really cute if yall want to halla at him here is his e-mail D_townboy214@yahoo.com or hotmail
Posted by claudia; updated 05/17/05

Precious Moments & Under The Sea + Free Shipp    

Hello Ladies - I have decided to continue the free shipping offer for Party Poppers only - so email me direct to order. I added a few new pictures of some flutes I did for an Under the Sea theme and Precious Moments. Visit our page for more info: Uniquely Yours ...
Posted by Connie; updated 05/17/05

I Have Pix Of Mine &Some Friends Quinceanera     (20 replies)

Hey if any of you need any pix just holla back at me I have alot of pixs of alot of gurls quince even mine Mine was last may tha 23rd colors were purple &yellow it was great and also if any one needs help with something about their party i can help i am always ...
Posted by jessica; updated 05/17/05

D-Town Sucks     (2 replies)

Hey man d-town ain`t nothing but some fake wannabes they THINK that they are cute and can dance but He*l no they sure cant if yall want some real cadets holla at dream team they can dance and look cute while they do their thing
Posted by nina; updated 05/18/05

D-Town Boyz     (2 replies)

I think that LUIS is the SEXY one from the D-TOWN BOYZ
Posted by daniela; updated 05/18/05

I Need Help Plannin My Quince!!!!     (1 reply)

Dis is sumthin new 2 me. Im lik da only 1 in my family who celebrate the hispanic heritage (im 25% peruvian) and nobody gets how bad i really want a quince and i wanna be the first in my family to really do this. Can someone help me with how to plan it and everything? ...
Posted by kendra; updated 05/18/05

Cinderella Themes    

Sorry, Please send photos and Infor to createsso@aol.com. Thank you, Linda Soto Visit our page for more info: Design Street Studios Balloon Decor
Posted by Linda Soto; updated 05/19/05

Boys     (5 replies)

Was up to all the cute guys out there
Posted by Aracely; updated 05/19/05

To Miguel     (1 reply)

Hey miguel wus up???? well neways i just want to tell u that d-town boys suck cuz ya`ll think ya`ll can dance and ya`ll dance like ya`ll are gonna step on shit newho man even dream tem can dance better than. And they sure got some fine boys!!!!!!!! unlike ya`ll the ...
Posted by natalie; updated 05/19/05