Quinceanera Music     (2 replies)

Hola estoy buscando musica para mis quince anos. Necesito una cancion para bailar con mi papa y no se cuales canciones ay para escoger. Por favor diganme que canciones me recomiendan. Gracias
Posted by Christine; updated 06/30/05

My 15 Are Going To Be Crunk     (1 reply)

If you whant to come to my 15 is going to get crunk And i know it because im going to have the latinboys and after the baile sorpresa anoter dance grop named latinillutionboys is going to do anoter baile sorpresa to see who is better so i know it`s going to get cruk ...
Posted by brenda; updated 06/30/05

QUINCE....i Just Had My Quince Saturday     (20 replies)

Hey everyone i just had my quince on saturday it was everything i ever wished for i was alittle nervous...i had 14 damas and chambelons we did 2 surpise dances yeah by sean paul...and pump it up i am getting pictures tomarrow if anyone wants to see just hit me up at my ...

THE DREAMERS    

Hey do yall know da da site to da dance group the dreamers? if u do please post it thnx!
Posted by Sara; updated 06/30/05

FABULOUS PARTY DESIGNS, LLC 866-773-1202    

Visit us online @ fabulouspartydesigns.net Or call 866-773-1202 toll free Thank you!!!
Posted by Alicia ; updated 06/30/05

Saben Cuantos Anos Tiene Jose .g De Lose Latin Boys     (3 replies)

Do you know how old is jose guerrero

We Can Help! 866-773-1202 FPDLLC    

Fabulous Party Designs, LLC can help plan, decorate, DJ`s, catering, dresses, and much much more... Email us @ fabulouspartydesigns@hotmail.com or call 866-773-1202 toll free Thank you!!!
Posted by Alicia; updated 06/29/05

Lose Weight And Lose It Fast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!     (13 replies)

Hey Girls, I am thinking of having my quinceanera next June or Next December. A lot of my cousins are having quinces throughoutthis year and next and they want me to come out as a dama. I hit the 200 pounder and I am tall so you cannot tell that much. I am in love ...
Posted by Virginia; updated 06/29/05

Waltz    

Hey you the dance instructor Hey im having my 15 in a few months enough time to fing a dance instrutor and i need to dfind one if you ca e-mail me at pt27baseball@yahoo.com and tell me age , f/m ,where /location and $$$$$$$$$ -p*t*y
Posted by p*t*y; updated 06/29/05

15 Dance     (1 reply)

Hey i need some songs to dance to on my fifteen so if anybody can gve me some sudgestions i would realy a pretiate it thank you all
Posted by p*t*y; updated 06/29/05

THe Dreamers    

Does anybody know da site to the Dreamers? the girl dance group? if u do pleze post it up Thnx!!
Posted by Sara; updated 06/29/05

Quniceanera Planning    

If in need of ballroom space for your Quincearnera in Downtown Los Angeles. I am here to help. We have very reasonable prices. 213-743-7621.
Posted by Carolyn Collier; updated 06/29/05

Wedding    

I am getting maried August 20th and I am looking for a spanish song to Dance with my father. My parents got divorced when I was young and he has not been a part of my life much. I am looking for a spanish song that is some what neutral but perfect for a father daughter ...
Posted by Gladys; updated 06/29/05

Advice? Fast?     (1 reply)

Hey i really need help? My parents want me to have a quinceanera i keep telling them i don`t want to have one even though i do. I`m scared i`m going to look ugly because i`m fat i weigh 180lbs. My 2 older sisters have both had one and they were skinny. My oldest sister ...
Posted by Jasmine; updated 06/29/05

Quinceaneras, Parties,Catering,Decorating    

If you need help planning a party send me a message @ fabulouspartydesigns@hotmail.com and I`m sure we can help!!! or call 866-773-1202 Mon- Sat 10am-5pm Sundays by request Thank you FPDLLC
Posted by Alicia; updated 06/28/05

866-773-1202 For Help Planning Your Next Event!    

Fabulous Party Designs, LLC we offer everything you need for a party. Photographs, catering, decorating, ideas for your event, D.J.`S, security services, hall rentals, table and chairs, and much much more...
Posted by Alicia; updated 06/28/05

I Need Help With My Quinceanera!!!    

My 15th is in july and i need help gettin my vals and speech....!!!! Help PLZ Thank u
Posted by Adaluz; updated 06/28/05

Plz Help Me With My Quinceanera    

Plz plz help me my 15th is in july and i need help with my vals and speech...i also need chamberlanes!!!! plz help me!!!
Posted by Adaluz; updated 06/28/05

Sweet 15    

Hi My daughters sweet 15 is in March 2006, I would like help and asdvice on how I can plan this special event for her ~Mom
Posted by Jasmine; updated 06/28/05

CAN SOMEONE HELP ME PLAN MY 15CENERA?     (4 replies)

Okay im having my 15cenera next year in may but i really have no idea what to do. All i know is that you can have 7 or 14 girls, 7 or 14 boys, and thats pretty much it.if anyone can email me and heip me out i would REALLY appriciate it. Email- chantelperez@aol.com
Posted by MARIAH; updated 06/28/05

I Need Serious Help For A Conjunto     (3 replies)

My 15 birthday is coming up and i want a live conjunto. Or a band that plays latin music like Merengue Salsa and cumbia if any 1 knos of some one that plays in a conjunto please help me. Thnx
Posted by Baby j; updated 06/29/05

Hot Foil Stamping Machine/Macina De Imprimir Sintas    

Im looking for a hot foil stamping machine so that i can do ribbion imprinting for my buisness that I have started. If its new or used thats fine. Please feel free to e-mail me or contact me @ (240) 485-6564 Busco maquina de imprimir sintas, sea nueva o usada. (240) ...
Posted by Yvonne ; updated 06/28/05

Seat Covers    

Does anyone know where you can get seat covers? any wedsites? please help
Posted by BrIbRi; updated 06/28/05

Help I'm 14 Years Old And I'm Pregnant    

Hey Sierra, I don`t really know how old these people are that are berating you, but I think that they are just acting their age. How you got into the situation that you are in, at this point is not relevant. You are who you are, you are what you are and you are ...
Posted by Christina; updated 06/29/05

Dad Wont Dance With Me At My Quinceañera     (1 reply)

I am have my Quinceañera on August 20 2005 and my dad said to me he wont dance with me at Quinceañera because he cant dance whatever so i am a daddys girl and he wont even dance with me and i really want him to dance with me at my Quinceañera Please help !! and his ...
Posted by susie; updated 06/29/05