HElP PLEASE WHICH COLOR DRESS

WELL I NEED HELP IT`S TOO HARD TO PICK A COLOR FOR MY DRESS SO AM ASKING YALL GIRLS TO HELP OUT AND IF YOU CAN TELL ME WHICH COLORS YOU LIKE FOR LIKE THE DRESS IT`S BECAUSE I DON`T KNOW SO IF YOU HAVE A COLOR IDEA PLEASE LET ME KNOW OK SO PLZ I WOULD APPRICIATE IT A LOT THANKS
Posted by CRISTY; updated 06/14/05

Well, what`s your favorite color? you can`t really ask someone for this. The color is the base of the party. You have to be able to pull it off too. But try to make it a nice color, more of a young lady color and so "loud" or so "remote", like hot pink or brown. And also take it in consideration that the color of your dress affects the color of the decorations, flowers, and even cake! and if you have more than one favorite color, you can use the others as colors for your damas and decor too. Just have fun!
Posted by Emmy; updated 06/14/05

Look, i think you should think of what would really look good in a ballroom. In my fifteens the whole place was mint green and the color of cantalope(kinda like an orange pinkish color). It sounds ugly but it was really pretty. I thought it was gonna end up looking like crap, but the ballroom looks better with two colors instead of one. And My damas had the orange pinkish color on and i had a white dress with mint green decorations on it. Just think of a color that you really like, no matter what it`s going to end up looking really good.
Posted by Jocelin; updated 06/16/05