What Do You Think Of This?     (2 replies)

My quinceanera isn`t till September 2004 but we have already started planning it and do you think these colors are nice for it? for me a white dress and then for my damas lavender dresses and for my chambelanes a white tuxedo with a lavender flower in their tux. Jacket ...
Posted by Sweets; updated 07/09/03

Quinces     (2 replies)

TO ALL THE YOUNG LADIES WHO ARE PLANNING THEIR QUINCES, PLEASE PRAY AND ASK GOD TO LEAD YOU AS YOU PLAN AND MAKE THE ARRANGEMENTS FOR THE MOST EXCITING DAY OF YOUR TEEN LIFE!!!! ALSO WORK TOGETHER WITH YOUR PARENTS IN LOVE AND HARMONY.. GOD BLESS YOU, LOVE PRINCESS....
Posted by PRINCESS; updated 07/09/03

ORIGINAL (OR SO I THOUGHT)     (5 replies)

I had my quinceanera on January 25, 2003. Everything was going perfect! my guys looked sexier than ever and the girls looked nice. Anyway, we were going to take pictures at griffith park and all of a sudden my limo breaks down. I started cracking up and the guys had to ...
Posted by Morrison; updated 07/08/03

WHats A Surprise Dance????????????     (1 reply)

WHats a surprise dance???????????? IS it the other dances you do besides waltz?
Posted by ???; updated 07/08/03

Ahhhhhh TELL ME!    

Anybody got any pics online? Please post and tell me where I could find them. I only have one pic of my quinceanera and I`m not even in it. So....I`ll send you that one pic if you please post where I could find yours.
Posted by *Jennifer*; updated 07/08/03

Any Diasaters??     (8 replies)

I was just wondering, if u have had ur quincenera already...did u have any problems or diasaters? I would like to hear abou them, so I can be really careful when it comes time for my quincenera! ~CiCa~
Posted by Cica; updated 07/08/03

LITTLE SISTERS QUINCE     (2 replies)

Hello everyone! I am planning to have a quince for my younger sister. I plan to have it at least by Feb. 2004. I really would like peoples help of what is exactly supposed to take place. What is to happen at mass? What is to happen at the dance? Etc. Things like that. ...
Posted by Angel; updated 07/07/03

My Male 15th     (7 replies)

Whats up my 15th is going to have a ceremony and 300 people are invited. I`m having a ceremony. And 10 couples. Photography abd video and a pro Dj. Holla back if you got Ideas. Instead of the putting of the shoes I`m putting on the jacket and tiara. HOLLA! TELL ME IF ...
Posted by Steven Martinez; updated 07/07/03

DRESSES     (1 reply)

ANYONE KNOW OF SITES FOR DAMA DRESSES THANKS, ALEXIA
Posted by alexia; updated 07/07/03

Hey *JENNIFER*     (2 replies)

HEY READ FED UP WITH JEN AGAIN!
Posted by bthdy girl; updated 07/08/03

TELL ME ABOUT YOUR QUINCEANERA    

18 MORE DAYS TA GO FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (hi yasmin... 11 more days for u) This might sound concited but i want you guys to come back here after your birthday quick and tell us how it went ,, All the goods and the bads ... Update US!!! OR IF YA`LL HAVE ALREADY ...
Posted by JOANNA; updated 07/08/03

Quincenera Dresses     (6 replies)

Hi! I need major help my quincenera is in august of 2003 and i haven`t found me or my damas a dress can any one help me out?!?
Posted by angela; updated 07/06/03

When's Your Quince Gonna B?     (2 replies)

My birthday is December 23, and I`m gonna have my Quince on January 8. Do you guyz think it`s ok to do that? I mean December is such a busy year already and everyone leaves outta town and stuff like that, I just didn`t want anyone to miss it b-cuz they were outta town ...
Posted by Bonita Muchacha; updated 07/06/03

Priest    

Hello everyone, When i interview with a priest. What will he ask? I want to be prepared. Thanks.
Posted by sabrina; updated 07/07/03

I Need An Opinion     (2 replies)

My fifteen is going to be on December!!! For my vals do ya`ll think I should do Una Vez en diciembre by Thalia!!! Please post a message or write to love_u92@hotmail.com
Posted by Julianna; updated 07/02/03

Quinceanera In Dallas HELP!!!!!!!!!!     (5 replies)

My little sister wants to have a quince in September of 2003. Which is about 7 months away. We`re originally from San Antonio and planning a quince down there is alot easier than in Dallas. And alot cheaper! I`m just not sure about where to look. I basically need some ...
Posted by Roxanne; updated 07/03/03

I Need Help Finding Blue-White Dresses!!Help!    

Hey yall do yall now a website wheres theres dreses with blue and white!! I have been trying to look and i havent found anything!!!!!! Help!!!
Posted by Sad girl; updated 07/03/03

Limos In Fort Worth     (2 replies)

Hey i was wondering if anyone knows of a GOOD limo company here in fort worth muh quinceanera is in sept and i want one ahead of time thanx!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by amanda; updated 07/04/03

Quinceanera     (5 replies)

Hey u guys seem to know alot about this and i dont! lol my mom isnt really helping me plan and if sumone can tell me or give me a list of EVERYTHING ill need that would be awesome thanks you so much. Email me at my dads - elchelefredy@sbcglobal.com
Posted by Bianca; updated 07/05/03

Valz!!any Ideas     (1 reply)

Hey yall Well i will love if yall could tell me how yalls valz is! I will like some ideas!! Please!!
Posted by YUppy; updated 07/05/03

Help Me!     (5 replies)

Im looking to find a website where there are dresses and i need ideas for hall decorations and i need help for what the cake should look like if you know where i can go to find this stuff please contact me thank you
Posted by Bernadette; updated 07/05/03

Help With Planning A Quinceanera     (3 replies)

I need help on how i can do a quinceanera but in an inexpensive way. Not that i am cheap or anything but it is just that my family doesn`t have that much money to do one that big. If you have any ideas as to how to make it a nice, cool, fun quinceanera please help me.
Posted by damaris; updated 07/05/03

Quincenera     (3 replies)

Please HELP!!!!!!!!!! I am needing some ideas on, How to plan a quince. I`m new at this. Can someone please share with me what all is needed. Starting with my daughter what all she would need, the church, need help on food, what should I feed the quest. We are going ...
Posted by melissa; updated 07/06/03

Gifts For My Friend     (1 reply)

Am i supposed to get a gift for my friend`s quincera? if so what kind?
Posted by Madison; updated 07/06/03

Pictures    

Those of you that have had ur quincenera..if u have any pics please send dem to me at cica_gurl@prodigy.net! Thanks!
Posted by Cica; updated 07/06/03