HELP!     (2 replies)

Hi! I`m gonna be a dama for one of my teacher`s wedding. I`m having a slight problem with the vals....I know this piece isn`t original and I`ve seen it in so many 15ths. It`s where a circle is formed and the damas dance from one chambelan to the other......my problem ...
Posted by Rosa; updated 09/11/03

I Need A Hall !!     (1 reply)

Hey people, well i`m just writing 2 u guys to see if u guys could help me out. Well i`m planning to do my 15`s and i`m looking for information on halls. If, u guys could help me out and give me information on some halls that u guys know around L.A., CA. And also give ...
Posted by me; updated 09/10/03

I Need Help Finding A Reading .     (3 replies)

I need help finding a reading for the church part what should it say?i have no idea what i m doing i really dont read the bible so it is kinda hard finding one please some one help!!!!!!!!
Posted by Michelle; updated 09/09/03

Have A ?......!     (3 replies)

Can someone please tell me and my mom what is a "Surprise" gift ? And the meaning of recieving that and if it is necessary . Thanks Nydia
Posted by Nydia H.; updated 09/09/03

HEY PEOPLE HELP ME OUT DONT IGNORE!!!!!     (20 replies)

Hey everyone well im starting to plan my quinceanera and well i`ve saved quite a few dresses to see how i want my dress my uncle makes quinceanera dresses and well he is making myine as a gift he just said that i needed to show him how i wanted it. Well i need help ...
Posted by Alexia; updated 09/09/03

Quincenera     (4 replies)

I am having a Quincenera for my daughter and the theme is Precious Moments. Can anyone help me With where to find a cake topper with a brown haired Precious Moments and also any center peices with Precious moments. It would be nice if they had "15" on them but they ...
Posted by Rosie; updated 09/09/03

Quinceanera Pictures     (38 replies)

Wats up, aynyways, i`m going to have my Quinceanera pretty soon and I was wondering if you had any pictures of your Quinceaneras and stuff, if oyu do please e-mail me at Littlegummybears@yahoo.com Thank you La flaka
Posted by la flaka; updated 09/09/03

HEY MIS QUINCES WHATS UP?!?     (37 replies)

HEY WHATS UP I NOTICED THAT PARTYPOP HAS BEEN KING OF BORING LATELY SO LET LIVEN IT UP A LITTLE! SO WHAT I WANNA KNOW IS HOW ARE YOU QUINCE PLANS GOING ALONG? I DECIDED FO MY COLORS TO BE LAVENDER/SILVER AND ITS IN MARCH 20,2004. IM A TWIN SO IT WILL BE A DOUBL QUINCE. ...
Posted by Christina; updated 09/08/03

Quincenera Poems    

I was wondering if any one had any quince poems that you could share with me. I am the sister of the quincenera and I really dont know what to say for the speech so I would really like some help. Thanks.
Posted by vanessa; updated 09/08/03

Hey Victor Morales    

Hey are you fo real will can u give me a number or something plz cause i am jessie morales # 1 fan oh and yes i live in cali. Well u can write to me
Posted by janette; updated 09/08/03

Best Colors     (23 replies)

Dont waste ur time looking for a theme look for the colors... IM going to do Burgendy and white it looks really good. I think the best colors are pastels and white try something new instead of babyblue and purple
Posted by erica; updated 09/06/03

8/30/03*MIS XV ANOS*     (3 replies)

HEY GIRLS WUZ UP? I HAD MY QUINCEANERA THIS PAST SATURDAY (3 DAYS AGO) AND LEMME TELL U....ALL THE HARD WORK, BIG $$$ SPENT, ALL THE PRACTICES W/ THE DAMAS N CHAMBELANES, ALL THE WORRIES AND MAYBE EVEN NIGHTMARES....ITS ALL WORTH IT. MY QUINCEANERA WILL BE SOMETHIN I ...
Posted by *Mariana*; updated 09/06/03

Does Anyone Have Any Ideas?     (1 reply)

I`m haveing my 15era october 15 and i want to know if anyone has an idea of how everything should go like in order at the reception?
Posted by Pritsy; updated 09/07/03

Quinsenora     (4 replies)

My step-daughter is hispanic and is turning 15 yrs. old in 2 months. How do I go about putting on a Quinsenora?(please forgive the spelling)
Posted by Damon ; updated 09/07/03

15 Pictures     (21 replies)

My quince is in a month and I really enjoy looking at other peoples quince pictures. Not to get ideas but I think it`s so much fun. So if you have any pictures that are (of course) online and you don`t mind showing them I would really appreciate it if I could see them. ...
Posted by Jennifer; updated 09/04/03

Quincenera     (79 replies)

I am looking for ideas for center pieces. I am looking for balloon decorations. I live in Dallas, so if anyone can give me information on places I can go to. Thanks.
Posted by Rosa Flores; updated 09/05/03

I Need Help     (1 reply)

Ok i know its kind of early but my quience is august 6 of 2004 but i dont know where to find a dress!! anybody have any advice, ideas?
Posted by gigi; updated 09/05/03

I Need Help     (3 replies)

Iwould like to know who decorates the reception and the church is it me or do i get pardinos for it.
Posted by Araceli; updated 09/01/03

Need 2 Find A Reading    

Please answer me!!!! i really need helpwitha reading for my Quinceanera!i dont know what the reading should be!!
Posted by ~*Michelle*~; updated 09/01/03

HELP WITH THANK YOU CARD QUINCE IS IN 2 WEEKS    

Hey I need help with my thank you cards. On the back of my card I need a paragraph or just a few sentences of giving thanks to everyone who helped out. Can you all please help me with some ideas and email me Thank you bye
Posted by Monica Gamez; updated 09/01/03

HOW IS YOUR QUINCEANERA??????     (2 replies)

HEY WAS SUP QUINCES MY COLORS ARE PINK AND WHITE AND MY QUINCEANERA IS OCTOBER THE 18TH OF THIS YEAR AND I LIVE IN OAKLAND CALIFORNIA AND MY THEME IS CINDERELLA I CANT WAIT. WHY DONT YOU GUYS TELL ME ABOUT YOUR QUINCEANERAS^_^ CRISTAL....
Posted by CRISTAL; updated 09/01/03

Hey Can Ya'll Halp Me??     (1 reply)

I need help with the colors for my Quince, I have plenty of time but I need To get movin` with my s**** so I hope ya Feel me! My theem is the princess one. But I just need the colors and the Accesories>> Please help!!
Posted by Carmen Z. Vega; updated 09/03/03

Quinseaneras     (1 reply)

Hey Girls,well im venezolana and i live in sunnyvale san jose california...and im 14 and i wanne do my quinceaneras....Well and i want to ur guys help me, i need a favorite,i dont knoe wat kid of songs ,can u help me and email me..Wel thank u...... Xoxo Exis
Posted by Exis; updated 09/06/03

HEY IS ANYONE HERE!!!!!!     (1 reply)

HEy Is anyone on cause it seems like im the only one here!!!!!
Posted by Alexia; updated 09/02/03

Quinceanera Leftover's    

Hello, my daughter just had her quinceanera, and I have some things that might be of use to someone, please email me if interested, her colors were lilac and white, I have decorations for the church and the hall I can sell for a very reasonable price.
Posted by Virginia; updated 09/02/03