Preparing For A Quinceanera    

I would like some ideas for a formal cinderella ball theme party. And also I would like to have a fairtale Theme for the waltz dance, that the birthday girl and group will be dancing. I like to include the family the Pardios and pardias in this special event.
Posted by Sandra; updated 09/24/02

Quincenera     (1 reply)

I need help on planning my quincenera IT`s going to be in July and well I`m starting with nothing only that I want the colors something like blue or silver Please email me @ Lbeli12@cs.com for any tips or help I`ll be sure to appreciate your help.
Posted by Angelgurl; updated 09/22/02

Quinceanera Question...     (2 replies)

Hey everybody... Well my quinces are coming up and i am not doing the whole pareja thing because i think its a waste of time, instead i am asking 14 of my friends to hold a candle as i go around lighting them, but can anyone tell me what exactly do i have to do, like ...
Posted by Veronyka; updated 09/03/02

Quinceanera Party     (3 replies)

I`m planning my daughter`s quinceaera and i have a few questions i wanted to ask 1. What is the difference between a waltz and a baltz dance? 2. Do you celebrate aquinceanera and a sweet sixteen the same way? 3. My daughter has not done her first communion or ...
Posted by betty; updated 09/07/02

Quinceanera     (1 reply)

Well those are real good ideas um i guess i mean to say thanx . My quinceanera isn`t til like next year but i need to start planning now. I think i`m gonna do that flower head thing and the shoes. I`m gonna have church and thenwait for alike an hour and go to where ...
Posted by martha; updated 09/20/02

What Do I Buy A Girl For Her Quinceanera??!!     (1 reply)

Hi I am going to be attending a quinceanera and I have no clue what to get her!!! can someone please help me out? thank you
Posted by ria; updated 09/21/02

NEED HELP!!!! -4- QUINCENERA    

My birthday is 8 months away(april) and i have no idea where to begin planning for my quincenera! anything you can offer is appreiciated! I want to have it in my backyard( i have a really big backyard)
Posted by Kristela; updated 08/12/02

Quinceanera Pa    

I WANTED TO ASK A QUESTION ABOUT THE QUINCEANERA! MY QUESTION IS DO WE CELEBRATE A QUINCEANERA AND A SWEET 16 THE SAME WAY? DO WE DO ALL THE CHURCH CEREMONY IN A SWEET 16? PLEASE ANSWER MY QUESTIONS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. THE REASON WHY I ASK IS BECASE MY DAUGHTER IS 13 ...
Posted by beatriz rodrigue; updated 08/17/02

Quinceneara     (2 replies)

We are planning a traditional 15th birthday party for our daughter. My husband is from Uruguay. The Uruguay tradition is different than the tradition of Mexico. Any tips for food, decoration etc. Would be appreciated. I also need info to enclose in the invites that ...
Posted by jody miranda; updated 08/29/02

Quincenera Message To Princess    

First of all, I would like to thank everyone for their quincenera comments. They have been very helpful. I am planning our daughter`s quincenera, along with her, and would appreciate any tips. Secondly, I especially would like to thank "Princess" for her messages. You ...
Posted by Lourdes; updated 08/30/02

I have looked everywhere for a vendor for Quinceanera accessories, i.e., kneeling pillows, tiara`s for the church and other sponsor gifts. Can anone out there please, help me?
Posted by Alana; updated 07/30/02

Quinceanera    

My daughter will be celebrating her 15th birthday next year and has sketched out a design of what she wants her dress to look like for that very special day. Therefore, I`m looking into having her dress made. Wondering if there is anyone out there who has gone through ...
Posted by mica; updated 08/03/02

Need Ideas For My Quinceanera     (1 reply)

I am having my quinceanera next march. On the 22. My birthday is april 3 i am having it a week before my birthday. I just started planing not to long ago. I need help with my theme. And my colors. I am going to have 14 boys and 14 girls. I want a very big dress and ...
Posted by april; updated 08/06/02

Hello To All The Mothers And The Quinceaneras    

I was reading some of the posted messages.. Adn i ahev to agree wioth the one about a coming of age party...it does represent a religous event in the hispanic community.. Each piece or gift given to the quinceanera represents a symbol.. Her earrings bracelets the ...
Posted by irma; updated 08/10/02

I Need Help For My Quinceanera!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    

If you are a choreographer I need HELP for my quinceanera wazlt. In you live in florida e-mail me. At : babyangel33844@Yahoo.com Or if you know sombody who does know some dances for the wazlt. Please e-mail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by Liz; updated 06/26/02

I really dont know like a theme for my partyand i really need help i want like it to be with the fashion and i want to know what people think that i should have
Posted by liliana; updated 07/02/02

Quincenera Ideas    

I am planning on having my daughter a quincenera clebration, but I have no idea on where to start. Does anybody have any ideas? Also I`ve been told that there`s a list of gifts that she should recieve from family Ie.. Ring, neclace and so forth. If any one could ...
Posted by Mary McBride; updated 07/04/02

Quincenera     (3 replies)

MY QUINCENERA IS IN AUGUST. I STILL DON`T KNOW WHAT MY THEME IS GOING TO BE. THAT`S WHAT I NEEDED HELP ON. FOR ANYONE WHO HAS ANY IDEAS, PLEASE REPLY OR E-MAIL ME AT LIZ_77488@YAHOO.COM. PLEASE TRY TO HELP!!!!!!
Posted by Lizbeth; updated 07/07/02

QUINCEANERA TABLE CENTER    

HEY, WELL MY QUINCEANERA IS THIS OCTOBER AND I SAW THE TABLE DECORATIONS AND THEY ARE REALLY EXPENSIVE. DOES ANYONE HAVE IDEAS THAT I COULD USE AS TABLE CENTERS, OR ANY WEBSITES WHERE I CAN GET THEM AT OR MAYBE TABLE CENTERS THAT YOU HAD FOR YOU QUINCEANERA OR ONE THAT ...
Posted by cylene; updated 07/18/02

Quinceanera Help!!!     (4 replies)

I need help to start my quinceanera. How many padrinos and for what? please help me! FAST!!! thank you
Posted by Jessy; updated 07/21/02

Quincenera    

I`m looking for a planner or organizer for a quincenera. I have only found it for a wedding.
Posted by Diana; updated 05/16/02

How many number of girls are there suppose to be? What is the mexican tradition?
Posted by fran; updated 05/20/02

Quincenera Gifts     (2 replies)

I need some help. My friend asked me to be in her quincenera. I have never been to one, what is a typical gift to give?? My friend and I are really close, and I want to get her the perfect gift!! Thanks!
Posted by Girly-Girl; updated 05/25/02

Quincenera     (2 replies)

For the couples that are standing up do you think a small bottle of perfume for the girls and a small bottle of cologne for the boys would be appropriate to give as a gift to thank them for standing up? If not does anyone have any idea`s for me?
Posted by Christina; updated 05/27/02

Quincenera    

I had my Quincenera on september 1st,2001 it was one of the best days of my life. I did a dance with Paulina Rubio song "y yo sigo aqui" with seven of my friends who were in it it was so much fun! My Dress was a rosy peach/pink and the girls` were silver it was ...
Posted by Liliana; updated 05/29/02