ORIGINAL (OR SO I THOUGHT)

I had my quinceanera on January 25, 2003. Everything was going perfect! my guys looked sexier than ever and the girls looked nice. Anyway, we were going to take pictures at griffith park and all of a sudden my limo breaks down. I started cracking up and the guys had to get off the limo on the offramp of the freeway, to push my limo. He couldn`t get it started so i was enjoing people waving at me and saying congratulations. All of a sudden a limo passes by. I was waving to them and they flipped me off!!! i was so pissed. That was so disrespectful and i would have never done that to someone!!!!!!! when i got to the park, the same people in the limo were there. It turns out the guys had the same suits as my guys, and the dresses we had gone to buy at a store far away for the girls, were worn by her girls too. Basically, your quinceanera day isnt going to be perfect, but respect each other on a special day like that,. I didnt let my guys or girls talk shit to the other gruop, even though they wanted to. Have respect~!
Posted by Morrison; updated 02/20/03

Well some people are just like that. But i would`ve flipped them off if they did that to me. And about the suits and dresses - thats just one of those coincidences.
Posted by Maribel; updated 02/20/03

Ithe suits are one thing i can understand. BUt the fucken dresses were designed by me and my damas, i guess the store liked them and put them up for sale
Posted by morrison; updated 02/25/03

Oh yeah - thats wrong/bad
Posted by Maribel; updated 02/25/03

Morrison
What did your chambelanes and your damas wear in detail please my 16 is going to be on valentines day of 2004 and i was wondering how was yours like everything and can you give me ideas on centerpieces i really need help on that. So could email me back at lilprncess@msn.com
Posted by jaclene; updated 04/22/03

OKAY i`d be laughing too when my limo breaks down... Didn`t u feel like such a princess though when the chambelanes pushed the limo???

But the tuxs where coincidence... But the dress? Thats okay because U were Origional... They were fake, cheap, and generic clones, and if they fliped u off, and u were the TRUE QUINCEANERA then trust me on this "What goes around comes around!!!" They`ve got bad Karma now!!!! U never know maybe some one spilt crap all over her dress before the valz!!! OR they died in a limo accident, JUST KIDDING! but whatever it was they deserved it! And your the one who`s gonna be rewarded in the end!!!!!!!

LOVE YA`

P.s. The other quinceanera was a disrepectful little bitch, and didn`t deserved to be honored... Great job u proved your self to be a true quinceanera!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by CRACKIN UP; updated 07/08/03