Quinceanera

Hey u guys seem to know alot about this and i dont! lol my mom isnt really helping me plan and if sumone can tell me or give me a list of EVERYTHING ill need that would be awesome thanks you so much. Email me at my dads - elchelefredy@sbcglobal.com
Posted by Bianca; updated 07/02/03

Well here is a list that I think should help you. Salon, music or Dj, photography, video, cake, invitations,choreography, decorations, recuerdos, mass, dresses for you and damas, trajes for chambelanes, shoes, bouquet/ramo, basket, pillow, tiara, ring, necklace, bracelet, rosario and bible, dolls, albums for signatures and photos, fluets/copas. Well hope it helped.
Posted by Brenda; updated 07/02/03

Thanx brenda it did. My mom said that quinceaneras dont have a ramo tho
Posted by Bianca; updated 07/02/03

Actually Bianca you will probably need two ramos. One to leave with the Virgin Maria and the other one just incase you want to take pictures with it. The one you just carry could be silk flowers if you want to keep it, but the one for the Virgin Mary HAS to be natural flowers.
Posted by Jennifer; updated 07/02/03

Ok thanx ill tell her that. Do n e of u have any ideas for a theme? i dont want to go overboard with the decorating though.
Posted by Bianca; updated 07/03/03

You could do all rosese or butterflies or I did a Cinderella theme. Just pick something you like. Or just pick a color to go by.
Posted by Jennifer; updated 07/05/03