Quinceneara Themes     (1 reply)

I`m interested in getting some ideas for quinceneara themes. My first daughter will be having hers in August 2004 and I want to start planning now. Please give me any ideas you may have. Thx EI - San Antonio
Posted by Evelia; updated 09/29/03

I'm Back!!! My Quince Last Saturday Rocked!!!     (20 replies)

Oh my gosh, Last night/ saturday the 26th of July, 2003 waz the best freakin day of my life, there is nothing that can top it in the future or from the past, now i don`t wanna get married because i think my wedding will be in competition with my Quinceanera... I got ...
Posted by *~Joanna~*; updated 09/28/03

Bat Mitzfah Dress And Theme    

I need a good dress color and theme for my Bat Mitzfah
Posted by Blaine; updated 09/28/03

Help~     (2 replies)

I am having my Quinceanera next year. My mom told me we have to start planning everything. I can`t think of any themes!! I want something that has the color pink in it ...PLEASE HELP~!!~!!~!!~!!~!!
Posted by Linda; updated 09/27/03

Quinceanera    

Can u email me tiips about haveing a quinceanera email me
Posted by marisa; updated 09/27/03

THE UGLIEST DRESSES EVER!     (1 reply)

I THINK everyone who is talking crap and saying stuff about the ugly dresses are dumb! AND I bet that the dresses are probably better looking than they are so take that and stop being so imature ok so what the dresses are ugly leave it alone no one cares any more!
Posted by saidy; updated 09/27/03

HELP!!! PLEASE!!!     (3 replies)

Hey please help me! I have my 15 next year in July 2004 and i have nothing!! I need some ideas for table centerpieces and many other things! I dont even have my colors..please help! please help me..i dont know where to start! Thanx!
Posted by Yesenia; updated 09/23/03

Quinceanera Dresses     (1 reply)

We would like to buy a quinceanera dress on line from a company called, Dresses By Lilia, The prices are really great but I was hoping someone could tell me about the company, and whether They liked the dresses.
Posted by Roberto ; updated 09/23/03

Quinceanera Pictures     (2 replies)

Wats up, aynyways, i`m going to have my Quinceanera pretty soon and I was wondering if you had any pictures of your Quinceaneras and stuff, if oyu do please e-mail me Thank you La flaka
Posted by la flaka; updated 09/27/03

Quinceneara Themes     (20 replies)

I`m interested in getting some ideas for quinceneara themes. My first daughter will be having hers in August 2004 and I want to start planning now. Please give me any ideas you may have. Thx EI - San Antonio
Posted by Evelia; updated 09/27/03

My 15th    

Hi iM Daisy ANd Im Having a 15th this Saturday!! I dont know how to expect it! So please tell me yo stories about yaw`s 15! Thankz! :)
Posted by Daisy; updated 09/25/03

My Quinceanera    

I am planning my sweet 16 and I don`t know how to get gifts I want. People tell me oh just register but where and under what wedding or baby I am so confused please help
Posted by becky; updated 09/25/03

I Need Songs For My Quniceanera    

I need songs to do a march with and I also need help on doing a March please if anyone has any info for me email me.
Posted by Veronica; updated 09/26/03

Help!!!!    

Ok im gonna be in this 15 in november. Im really excited cause i never stood up in one before. Well im 16 and i know im kinda too old for it, but neways i had told my boyfriend that i was gonna be in it. Well he didnt like the idea. He tells me that he wants me out of ...
Posted by Rosy; updated 09/25/03

Quinceanera Dresses     (1 reply)

We would like to buy a quinceanera dress on line from a company called, Dresses By Lilia, The prices are really great but I was hoping someone could tell me about the company, and whether They liked the dresses.
Posted by Roberto ; updated 09/22/03

Hey You Guys Where Can I Find A Hall?    

Hey im having my qince in december and i need to find a hall if you know where i can find one or how to get one please let me know i live in spokane,Washington cya
Posted by jenny; updated 09/22/03

Help Me Plz    

Hey well my quinceanera is going to be pretty soon and i have no clue what to do, do any of you guys have ideas of things i should do in my quinceanera or something special you guys did on ur 15 well ill be very takfull if u guys would share ur ideas with me!!!!!!plz ...
Posted by Dennise; updated 09/22/03

Quincenera     (1 reply)

I am looking for ideas for center pieces. I am looking for balloon decorations. I live in Dallas, so if anyone can give me information on places I can go to. Thanks.
Posted by Rosa Flores; updated 09/21/03

I NEED HELP WITH MY SURPRISE DANCE!    

HI I ALREADY HAVE DONE MY VALS BUT I REALLY NEED A SONG FOR MY SURPRISE DANCE. MOST OF MY DAMAS AND CHAMBELANES WANT AN OLDIE BUT I DON`T THINK I WANT THAT. ME AND MY TWIN SISTER ARE THINKING OF A SONG OF HIP POP BUT WE DON`T KNOW WHICH SONG. PLEASE HELP ME.
Posted by Nancy; updated 09/21/03

I Need Help With Ordianments 4 Tables?????    

Pleazzzzzz help and need help with my dress my is in June pleaz help me
Posted by jean; updated 09/21/03

Hairstyles!!     (1 reply)

Does anyone know a website where you can see curly updo hairstyle???? PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!! I have to take pictures in 3 weeks and I have NO idea how my hair should look like!! Thanks.
Posted by Cassie; updated 09/19/03

I NEED HELP FOR MY DAUGHTER'S QUINCEAƑERA     (1 reply)

My daughter`s quince is coming up on november, but it is too expensive for me, because I am divorced and her father lives in another country, and doesn`t want to help with the expenses. Does anybody know where can I find sponsor for my daugther`s quinceaƱera?
Posted by Adriana; updated 09/19/03

I Really Really Need HELP!!!     (1 reply)

I AM HAVING A QUATILIAN AND I NEED HELP WITH A THEME FOR FOR MY INVATATIONS. I`M MAKING MY OWN INVATATIONS AND I NEED TO WRITE A THEME BUT I DON`T KNOW WHAT TO WRITE. I HAS TO BE IN SPANISH AND IF ANY OF YOUS HAVE ONE PLEASE WRITE BACK TO ME AND IF U SEND ME ONE IN ...
Posted by Nancy; updated 09/20/03

Sweet 15 Waltz    

We need a sweet 15 waltz for november 22. I live in Inglewood, california.
Posted by Daisy; updated 09/20/03

Quinceanera Inviation Software    

Does any body know of a website where to get a good software to make your own invitations for a Quinceanera. The ones that I have found are for weddings which do me no good. Help on this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks,
Posted by Ann; updated 09/20/03