Quinceanera In Dallas HELP!!!!!!!!!!

My little sister wants to have a quince in September of 2003. Which is about 7 months away. We`re originally from San Antonio and planning a quince down there is alot easier than in Dallas. And alot cheaper! I`m just not sure about where to look. I basically need some info from anyone in Dallas that has had a quince. I need to know where to have the reception, what DJ to hire,where I can get a dress, some themes. Okay well basically EVERYTHING! She wants her COLORS to be BABYBLUE and WHITE. If anyone can help I appreciate it alot. I really want to make this possible for my lil` sis. OH Yeah she wants it the traditional way with the 14 GUYS and 14 GIRLS. But I don`t think it will be possible to have the complete 14 couples with such short time to plan and of course you got to think of the $$$$$$.

Thanks,
Roxanne
Roxxy83mexican@aol.com
Posted by Roxanne; updated 02/21/03

Hey Roxanne:

Do u guyz think that u can go to mexico for just alittle while? Things in mexico are ALOT cheaper! A dollar there is only about 10 cents here. U guyz can get alot of things there like the dress, guest book, photo album, tiara, etc. If not u can always go down to San Antonio if really is cheaper thatn in Dallas. Theme : I think that with those colors ur sis`s theme can be like the sky, precious moments, snowflakes, cinderella, etc. Try going to

Http://www.themepartiesnmore.com/generic272.html;$sessionid$Q2PPVLQAAAUMJTZENUFJPQWPERWRJPX0
This is a great and im sure u`ll find a theme. My theme is gonna be a celestial theme ( ya know with stars and stuff) -my colors are navy and white, but to decorate my colors are navy, silver, and black. Hope u guyz find wat ur lookin for!
Posted by Maribel; updated 02/22/03

Well I love Quincenera and I can Help you. I have been in 5 quinces. And I know where you can find every thing and have it by the time of the quince.
Posted by Felissa; updated 05/07/03

Well, I`m having my 15 here in Dallas too! I really don`t know how to help you because I haven`t even started planning mine. I am going to have it with my cousin, and the colors will be baby blue and a pastel purple. I really need help in finding cadets, I want them instead of chambelanes. Please if anybody has a website or number, anything reply. Thanks
Posted by Cindy Morales; updated 07/03/03

Cindy i know about 4 cadet groups in dallas if you want the number just email me at babymuneca_13@yahoo.com and i`ll be happy to give u the numbers and if not the location
Posted by bianca; updated 07/03/03