HELP WITH MY QUINCEANERA     (1 reply)

Hi, my name is Angela and i`m having a hard time trying to plan my quinceanera. My theme is precious moments. My colors are Babyblue and white. I want the guyz to wear zootsuits. I can`t find white zoot suits for rent in my location ( Tx ). I can`t find any precious ...
Posted by Angela; updated 04/13/03

My Quinseaneara     (1 reply)

I need help with my quinseanera party. Whre I can find a invitacions in dalton Georgia
Posted by Annette; updated 04/13/03

Quincinera GUEST Question ... Help!     (2 replies)

Hi! My daughter has been invited to her friend`s (not close) Quincinera party. We were told (not by the family) that she should wear a long (i.e., prom-type) dress. We bought one, but it`s black! A well-meaning friend thinks black will be insulting. Help! We`re only a ...
Posted by danusha; updated 04/13/03

Quinceneara Themes     (4 replies)

My daughter will be turning 15 in August 2004. I`m going to start putting together her quinceneara and would like some ideas for themes. If someone can give me some ideas, I would appreciate it. Evelia, San Antonio, TX
Posted by Evelia; updated 04/06/03

La_Quinceanera@yahoo.com For Help    

Email me at La_quinceanera@yahoo.com For help with ur quinceanera! I set up this email account just for you! Also check out my quince site at Http://shorty_bynature.tripod.com/laquinceanera/
Posted by Maribel; updated 04/08/03

Sweet 16 Celebration For 3 Girls 7/5/03     (1 reply)

I need some ideas on a Sweet 16 Party for my daughter & 2 nieces. It`s going to be held in Va. Beach,VA and we are renting a hall for a formal dinner & dance. Any suggestion on a program & party favors. I`ve read so much about quinceaneras on this site and was taking a ...
Posted by sharonda; updated 04/02/03

Quinceanera Questions????     (1 reply)

I am planning to have my quinceanera on July, 26 2006, my color is probly going to be burgundy what do you think about the color? Is it okay? What decorations are good that go with the colors? what theme should I chose? PLEASE HELP......... THANXZ
Posted by yessie; updated 03/31/03

Sleeping Beauty Quinceanera Ideas    

Help, i need ideas on my sleeping beauty quinceanera theme please email me frivera@msmc.com
Posted by fanny; updated 04/01/03

Another QuinceƱera Mom...     (5 replies)

I really enjoyed my quince- (my mother did all the planning) way back when and would like to make this a memorable passage for my daughter. .I am planning my daughters Quince- We are beginning now for the August 2003 celebration. And I need HELP FROM START TO FINISH, ...
Posted by Stella; updated 04/01/03

N*E* 1 4RM VICTORIA, TX     (1 reply)

IF UR 4RM VICTORIA COME 2 MY QUINCEANERA ON SAT. JAN. 3, 2004 IT`Z GONNA BE ALOT OF FUN! THANX
Posted by Angela Garza; updated 03/24/03

Church Songs     (2 replies)

Does anyone know of any good songs to play during the church ceremony?
Posted by andrea; updated 03/24/03

DISTANT FATHER/DAUGHTer SONG........     (5 replies)

Hey,my dad lives in michigan,and i live in oregon,but my dad and i are close......so,since we only see eachother at the most once a year....waht do u think about lonestars im already there.....i know its not treditional,but...i cant find one that i feel was true...what ...
Posted by sarah; updated 03/24/03

I NEED HELP.....    

I NEED HELP IN GETTING SHOES I WANT THEM CLEAR. PLEASE HELP! I LIVE IN LOS ANGELES. THANKS
Posted by MARISA; updated 03/24/03

My Quinseaneara    

I need help with my quinseanera party. Whre I can find a invitacions in dlton Georgia
Posted by Annette; updated 03/25/03

Quincenera     (5 replies)

Hi I`m having a quincnera in november of 2001 and i have to do the march or waltz which ever u perfer to callit and I need to now if anyone has any music I need some suggustions on songs. I am having a very hard time so if anyone has any music or ideas please email me ...
Posted by Jessica; updated 03/17/03

Cinderella Quincenera     (1 reply)

Can anyone help me find a website that has cinderella glass coaches? I found one a couple of weeks ago, but cannot remember the website. I need the coach for centerpieces. A lot of them come with horses, but I`m looking for a coach without horses. Can someone help????
Posted by Frances; updated 03/17/03

QUINCEANERA RESEARCH    

I`m still working on my project for my Spanish class and was hoping someone would be able to answer some questions. I have found two traditional songs played at Quinceanera`s. One Thalia-Quinceanera, and the other by Los Dandys called Linda Quinceanera. I`m wonding if ...
Posted by Kristine; updated 03/18/03

Quincenera     (1 reply)

Hi i`m have a quincenera but I need to find dress and invitations can some body help me please?
Posted by rosie; updated 03/04/03

The Ugly Dresses    

I do not think thoes dresses are nice at all but i do think everyone has there own openion and thts cool with me my openios is that thoes dresses are ugly and that they are verry 80s i am shure that if they would have made them then they would be in style i also want ...
Posted by saidy; updated 03/06/03

Makin My Chambelan Stand Out!!!     (2 replies)

Hey everybody! Do u have any ideas on how to make my chambelan stand out? My chambelanes are going to wear white zoot suits. Some people suggested to have my chambelan wear black but wont the colors clash since my damas are gonna wear navy and Im gonna wear white? Any ...
Posted by Maribel; updated 03/21/03

Quinceanera Traditions     (1 reply)

What traditions are there in a quince? Like I know - the changing of the shoes-where the dad changes the Shoes from flats to heels. Any other stuff that is a must do?
Posted by maribel; updated 03/08/03

My Quinceanera     (1 reply)

Hello! my name is adrienne and i am planning my 15nera! it is july 12, 2003! please send me any ideas! my theme is lavender butterflies! thank you! please email me with any suggestions! hurleygirly1130@hotmail.com
Posted by adrienne; updated 03/08/03

Quinceanera Center Piece     (2 replies)

Looking for ideas for quinceanera center pieces that will be placed at guests tables. Any ideas? Links? Thanks, Sylvia
Posted by Sylvia; updated 03/10/03

Festive Lights For All Occasions!    

Visit our page for more info: Decorative Lights For All Occasions
Posted by Lan; updated 03/10/03

Quinceanera     (2 replies)

Hi I am going to be attending a quinceanera and I have no clue what to get her!!! can someone please help me out? thank you
Posted by ria; updated 03/13/03