Quinceanera     (1 reply)

I AM GOING TO HAVE A 15AND ITS GOING TO BE BABYBLUE AND SILVER AND THE THEME IS CINDERLLA BUT I CAN`T FIND ANY THING I NEED HEPL PLZ?
Posted by jessica; updated 08/07/03

Theme    

What do you need a themem for? do you have to have a theme?
Posted by yazmin; updated 08/07/03

Quinceanera    

I need to find someone to show my court the dances for my 15, songs, and a location in South Florida in the Broward & Ft. Lauderdale section! Thanks
Posted by Jennifer; updated 08/07/03

Que Pasa 15eras!     (22 replies)

Hey if yall want to start a converstion about 15era stuff come here and me and other chicas can help ya. And u can alwayz count on me cuz I love to help mexicans well everybody out! Peace out 15eras and sweet 16s. Hey for starters here is some themes: Jan-have ...
Posted by La Chica; updated 08/07/03

Quincenera     (15 replies)

I`m trying to help my friend plan her 15. The problem is trying to find her a partner. I really think she deserves the best but the problem is that the guy she wants for a partner already has a girlfriend who also happens to be one of the girls. I have no idea what to ...
Posted by irene; updated 08/07/03

Help Don't Know What To Do     (1 reply)

Hi, My family is planning my quinceƱera. I tell them there is still a year left. What do I do? Should I start planning already. If I should how do I start?
Posted by yazmin; updated 08/07/03

Planning a quinceanera needing some help regarding some gifts for example what doe`s the ring signify, the crown, the doll, rosary and the jewelry box any information will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Posted by manuel; updated 08/06/03

Surprise Dance     (2 replies)

Hello! i`m having a quince in September and i don`t have the surprise dance yet. I wuz thinking about doin the dance off of the movie "Grease" (when their doin the hand jive thing) and mixing it in w/ other oldies. I need help please so if u think this idea iz alright ...
Posted by ~Marissa~; updated 08/06/03

What I've Heard    

For all you planning your quinceanera and are getting somewhat nervous....I have something to tell you. I was told that while planning your quinceanera you have a lot of problems with finding things or your walz or a lot of problems whatsoever...that your party will ...
Posted by *Jennifer*; updated 08/06/03

*** GOD-PARENTS ***     (1 reply)

I have a question. Is it a must that the god-parents who help sponsor the event be catholic, and catholic only? There is a teacher of my daughters who has been like a best friend to her since she was in grade school. My daughter would like to ask if she would be ...
Posted by Angel; updated 08/06/03

How Do I Start Planning For A Quinceanera?     (2 replies)

I am planning to have my daughter`s quince July 2004, but how do I get started on it. What theme do we go with, what colors.......just alot of details and don`t know where to begin? We are going to have it in San Antonio, Tx, so if anyone can help it would go greatly ...
Posted by Dora; updated 08/06/03

QUINCEANERA ANGEL THEME     (1 reply)

My 2 daughters are having a 15 with 2 other friends and they have decided on angel theme. I don`t even know where to begin to look for angel theme. If anyone can suggest somthing please write.
Posted by Lisa; updated 08/06/03

Problem With Hair!! HELP!     (2 replies)

Well my problem is that i can`t find a nice hairstyle for long curly hair..all the hair styles that i see on this website that is given out here are hairstyles for straight hair...does anybody know where i can find pictures for my kind of hair???
Posted by JLopez; updated 08/06/03

Sweet 15    

I need to find a very elegant color for my court`s dresses!
Posted by Jennifer; updated 08/07/03

NEED HELP ON MY QUINCENERA!!!! PLZZZ     (4 replies)

Im gonna be 15. And i really needs ideas and places online where i can get stuff for my quincenera. I need any help or info i can get.PLZZZZ HELP ME.
Posted by mariam; updated 08/05/03

Well my quinceanera is coming up to and i need a song and any ideas for the vals if you do please email me at flygurl_072007@yahoo.com thanks
Posted by Maria; updated 08/05/03

Quincenera     (15 replies)

Hi, Well I would really like to know how far in advance would someone need to plan? For a quincenera of course. And I would like to know what is it exactly that you need to buy or make sure the quincenera`s have on their special day? I mean details I kind of know your ...
Posted by Margie; updated 08/06/03

HELP ME PLEEZE!!     (1 reply)

My 15 is in october im short of chambalnes and iheard of fifteens with just damas but i never seen ne so i dont know how they do it what should i doo
Posted by Yajaira YaHeRrE; updated 08/02/03

15 Anos    

Hey well i am 14 soon to be 15 and my mom are planning my quincera to be april 11 if anybody has any ideas or suggetstions ..would greatly apprecite it thanxs
Posted by JESSICA; updated 08/02/03

Damas Dresses     (1 reply)

Okay, I was wondering about the damas dresses... Any information will be greatly appreciated.
Posted by Elizabeth; updated 08/02/03

Surprise Dance     (3 replies)

Hey I am having problems choosing my surprise dance song. I want to dance to Get busy or in the club. But my mom thinks i should go for a spanish song. What should i do?
Posted by Melissa; updated 08/02/03

Is Anyone On Now?     (1 reply)

Hey is anyone online right now to talk to about my quinceanera plans and help out??? -Olga-
Posted by ~Olga~; updated 08/03/03

What I've Heard    

For all you planning your quinceanera and are getting somewhat nervous....I have something to tell you. I was told that while planning your quinceanera you have a lot of problems with finding things or your walz or a lot of problems whatsoever...that your party will ...
Posted by *Jennifer*; updated 08/03/03

I Need Help    

My sweet 15 is not until A year and a half from now but i have alot to do and i need help for everything ! i just need tips on decoration and stuff like that so please help me :)
Posted by Dariana; updated 08/05/03

HELP!!!!! I NEED HELP FINDING A HAIRDO!!!     (2 replies)

HI, I NEED HELP FINDING A HAIRDO FOR MY 15ERA THAT ON THE 23RD AND I DON`T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH MY HAIR. PLEASE HELP ME THANKS.
Posted by maria; updated 08/05/03