What Do You Think Of This?

My quinceanera isn`t till September 2004 but we have already started planning it and do you think these colors are nice for it? for me a white dress and then for my damas lavender dresses and for my chambelanes a white tuxedo with a lavender flower in their tux. Jacket pocket and a lavender bow tie or tie also does anyone know a step by step way on how everything is done, i know that the father is suppose to out the shoes from low to high heels and the mother puts on the tiara and gives me the doll but is there something else there is that has to be done?
Posted by Sweets; updated 07/07/03

HEY i think your dress ideas are very beautiful!! Please don`t change it especially the flower on the guys how cute!

I don`t really have much else to say about a step by step but....

Do everything in the order u want to do it
Using the old traditions and the new ones
But don`t worry about the order... Some one said this on a message board before "no quinceanera is the Norm"... So your not gonna be weird or anything if its in thein a different order...because there is no order...just try and take into consideration the order your family or planners want it because we quinceaneras don`t wanna seem spoiled or selfish!

Oh and something else i think is really cool is that when they see us doing all the dancing and the crowning ect. Even if were all going nuts inside hoping everything will turn out okay,,, they`re all thinkingabout how sophisticated, and smart, and what a young woman we`ve become.

Haven`t you ever been to a quinceanera were u really know the girl you know her, but you have this feeling of i wanna be just like her, oh my gosh she`s changed, and a kinda gelous feeling... Well it`s our turn now... And were the sexy mama`s with the guys mackin on us... I just thought i`d add that even though thats not what the quinceaneras about... But it`s okay to bragg a little bit... I know i`m still babling like a drunk women but it`s 12:43a.m. And i`m bored

I`m sorry
But i hope i helped

P.s.
I reallly really LOVE the dress and damas dresses, tuxedo`s and flower idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KEEP IT!
Posted by JO JO; updated 07/09/03

Hey thanks for your help and thank you for liking my idea hopefully everything goes good do you any website or something for cheorographer i need to look on that.
Posted by Sweets; updated 07/09/03