Any Diasaters??

I was just wondering, if u have had ur quincenera already...did u have any problems or diasaters? I would like to hear abou them, so I can be really careful when it comes time for my quincenera!
~CiCa~
Posted by Cica; updated 07/02/03

A few days ago I went to one and they didn`t use "invitations only" and there was a big fight. The police came and sent everyone home. I think it`s better to do invitation only.
Posted by Brenda; updated 07/03/03

Umm i havent had mine yet but i went to one and there was a fight bcuz one of the chamblaies was in this group and then another group came andthe chambelain got stabbed... I felt so bd for the quinceanera ... But she sould have ben careful with the guys she picked
Posted by maritza; updated 07/03/03

Dang that sucks...at my friends quince, there was a big fight and the cops came a sprayed tear gas all over the place...my grandma and grandpa were there and the had to go to the hospital! But they are OK now!!!
Posted by Cica; updated 07/04/03

DUDE THAT REALLY DOES SUCK THAT THAT HAPPENED AT TYHOSE QUINCES...

MYNE`S BY INVATAION ONLY.. O YEAH THE FIRST ONE I WENT TO HAD COPS ALL OVER THE PLACE!!! STUPID DRUNK MEXICAN BEING DUMB RIGHT NEXT DOOR TO THE FIRE STATION.. OF COURSE THERE GONNNA CALL THE COPS,, AND THEY DID!
Posted by JOJO; updated 07/05/03

I don`t mean to be stuck up or anything but the only big thing that went wrong at my quinceanera is that the dj recorded the wrong versions of the songs I was going to do my valz to. So *hint hint* record your songs on a cd or cassette in order and give that to your dj. It`ll help our a lot. My wasn`t invitation only and like I said I didn`t have any big problems.
Posted by Jennifer; updated 07/07/03

Proud Mexican-
First of all Jojpl was saying sum stupid mexican...she didn`t say all mexicans. So dont be starting stuff over something stupid! Nobody can post a message w/o someone startin a fight!!
~Cica~
Posted by Cica; updated 07/07/03

HEY cICA

THANKS FOR POST`N THAT FOR ME!!!!

:)+< jO jO
Posted by JOJO; updated 07/08/03

Jojo-
It`s no problem! Well I am tired of people starting fights out of no where...Its like they find every little thing and start fights! It is sooooooooooooo-----> stupid! I knew what u were talking about unlike that girl! Well i g2g later!
~Cica~
Posted by Cica; updated 07/08/03