My Quinceneara     (7 replies)

Hi! I`m Angela! I`m having a quinceneara next year in May 2003. I need LOTS of help planning the theme, getting the music, refreshments, and other stuff. I only know a little about it all, and I`m open to ALL ideas! If anyone can PLEASE help me, please e-mail me at ...
Posted by Angela; updated 03/04/03

QUINCEANERA DRESS PROBLEM     (2 replies)

FIRST, I WAS SO EXITED ABOUT MY DRESS. I GOT TO DESIGN IT AND I CHOSE HOW I WANTED IT AND MY AUNT OFFERED TO MAKE IT. WELL, THE PROBLEM IS THAT SHE DID IT THE WRONG COLOR AND EVERYTHING ELSE WRONG EVERYTHING WRONG. IN HER POINT OF VIEW ITS "BEAUTIFUL" BUT ITS REALLY ...
Posted by CYLENE; updated 03/03/03

POST IF U HAVE QUINCE PICS!     (2 replies)

The reason that I want to see pics is to get ideas about what I want to do in my quinceanera. So if have any pics email them to me at tru_blu_mexicana@yahoo.com Or if u have a link please please please post it. PLEASE
Posted by Maribel; updated 02/23/03

Any Dress Stores In LA Or In Las Vegas?    

Is there any quinceanrea Dress Shops Like Bridals shop in LA California or Las Vegas NV? Please help me! Thank you, Melissa
Posted by Melissa; updated 02/25/03

Have Any Idea At All Email ME    

Hey Everybody If you have any ideas at all please email at Mesa_thebest@hotmail.com I will apprectiate it! Thank you, Melissa
Posted by Melissa; updated 02/25/03

Quinceanera Research For School     (2 replies)

I`m doing a project for my Spanish class and I was hoping to get some information from girls/women who have first hand experience in planning this fiesta. Any information is appreciated. I`ve found info on gifts and such, but I`m wondering if there are any traditions ...
Posted by Kristine; updated 02/28/03

QUINCEANERA CHURCH QUESTION!     (4 replies)

Hi! I was wondering that if you have the church part do you have to have damas with you and the guys?Because I want to do the church part but I dont want to do it by myself. Do you think that it would look wierd if i did it by myself???? DO you know anyone who has done ...
Posted by Kelly; updated 02/20/03

Quinceaner Reception Outline     (5 replies)

Can anyone please share with me an outline for the reception. Thank you so much!
Posted by deedee; updated 02/21/03

Quinceanera Length     (2 replies)

What time are quinceaneras usually over with? I was thinking around 2am.
Posted by maribel; updated 02/05/03

Quinceanera Choreographer!!!     (5 replies)

Hey, I need help looking for a choreographer in Houston!!! My fifteen is in February 22, 2003 and I started to plan ahead!!!! Please, if anybody knows of someone please help me!!!!!!
Posted by Susana; updated 02/22/03

Quinceanera     (2 replies)

My name is maria im from dallas,tx im having my qiunceanera next month and I NEED HELP!!!!!! with the steps for the vals please HELP I really need the help.well thanks .
Posted by maria; updated 02/09/03

Quinceanera Vals     (4 replies)

Ok well i am helping choregraph my friends quinceanera and i was wondering if anyone knew of any vals or waltzs to use i know of the vals de mariposa and i recently was in one where the did los rios de babylon or the rivers of babylon but i can`t think of any other ...
Posted by erica; updated 02/09/03

Home Quinceanera     (2 replies)

So we went to Sam`s Club today and we saw like this really cute big gazebo type thing for like $500 and then a table with chairs that matched the gazebo for $600. And me and my mom started to think that we could buy that and fix up the house and the backyard and have a ...
Posted by Maribel; updated 02/10/03

Quinceanera PROBLEM     (4 replies)

Ok so this is the deal: Im still not sure if im gonna have a quince, but if i do my dads not gonna be in it cuz he is just like that. Do u guyz think that it would be okay if my uncle did everything that my dad is supposed to do cuz my brothers wont do it either.
Posted by Maribel; updated 02/12/03

Hawiian Quinceanera     (1 reply)

Hey every one ! Well my quinceanera is coming up it is this June on the 28th and i just cant wait !!! my theme is hawiian its different yes i know i am hispanic but ppl over here where i live select themes to base their celebration on like on of my friends had hers ...
Posted by Cynthia; updated 02/04/03

Quinceanera    

I need some ideas centerpieces, how big, small, fresh or would silk flowers be ok. We`re doing this for friend. Her grandma passed away and she was suppose to do the centerpiece. So I need alot of ideas.
Posted by lia; updated 02/05/03

QUINCINERA THEMES     (7 replies)

IM PLANNING MY QUINCINERA TWO YEARS IN ADVANCE AND IM LOOKING FOR THE THEME CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME? I WOULD LIKE TO AVOID CINDERELLA EVERYBODY SEEMS TO PICK THAT.
Posted by JACKIE; updated 02/05/03

Planning A QuinceaƱera...    

I`m planning a quinceaƱera. My dress I think is going to be white. But I dont know what other color I want my court of honor. Any suggestions? I would also like to know of any taditions and songs I could use for the balys/waltz. Or you can e-mail me at chelito273@msn....
Posted by Connie; updated 01/26/03

QUINCEANERA PROBLEM!     (1 reply)

My dad and his whole mexican family lives in detroit. The church where i was baptised is there also. But i live in oregon, and all my friends are here. I don`t know how i can plan it or where i i would have it. My grandmother is too old to fly. Please help!
Posted by Christina; updated 01/26/03

Wltz For Quinceanera    

Can someone reccomend me a song for my Waltz?
Posted by Esmeralda; updated 01/27/03

Wltz For Quinceanera     (2 replies)

Can someone reccomend me a song for my Waltz
Posted by Esmeralda; updated 01/27/03

Quincenera     (23 replies)

I'm looking for my 15 doll, but i cant find one. Can someone help me?
Posted by Melissa ; updated 01/28/03

Quinceanera Message Board    

Does anyone know a site where there is a message board just about Quinceaneras?
Posted by Maribel; updated 01/30/03

Quinceanera Event    

Vicki on the Quinceanera event that you said can you give me more information.How much do you pay and time and what wil we see? Do we get to see decorations and vendors.Please let me know. KATHLOU48@AOL.COM Lou
Posted by Lou; updated 01/30/03

Quince Invitaions!!    

I was wondering if ne one knew where to get a hold of some star themed invitations. My quince is in march (i know that i`m cutting it close) but i need to get those invites squared away real soon. =O) Thanks
Posted by rayecheal; updated 02/01/03