My Male 15th

Whats up my 15th is going to have a ceremony and 300 people are invited. I`m having a ceremony. And 10 couples. Photography abd video and a pro Dj. Holla back if you got Ideas. Instead of the putting of the shoes I`m putting on the jacket and tiara. HOLLA!
TELL ME IF YOU GOT IDEAS
Posted by Steven Martinez; updated 07/01/03

Huh!?!?!? Explain please.
Posted by Jennifer; updated 07/01/03

Same with jennifer
Posted by erica; updated 07/01/03

The tiara?
Posted by andrea; updated 07/01/03

I think he means the guys crown thing like in boy pagents
Posted by karissa; updated 07/05/03

Hey well i think that you should put a tuxedo on and then have 1 dama to dance with you for a song still get una esclava and about the tiara instead you can be pinned with a flower or something and yor tux. Well i really hope i helped you out with this one and goodluck.
Posted by Sweets; updated 07/05/03

I`ve never seen of even heard of a male quinceanera so could someone explain this to me please.
Posted by Jennifer; updated 07/07/03

Well the 15th thing is really only for girls. You should have a party and everything, like with alot of people and at a hall, but not dressed special or dancing with the couples and you gotta loose the Tiera!
Remember quincenera is when a GIRL is introduced to the world as a WOMAN, also it`s when the girls are introduced to society so that the guys know that they are old enough to start datiing and stuff. It`s a VERY old tradition and it`s never had guys do it.
Well thats my opinio you do what you want.
Posted by Jackie; updated 07/07/03