Quinceanera    

I would like info regarding phone # for musicians either banda or grupera either in rockford or chicago area...please email me thank you
Posted by margaret; updated 10/17/03

Debra    

I have alisting of bakeries in austin i`m not sure if they have they cinderella but email me your address and i`ll copy send you a listing of hispanic bakeries..
Posted by margaret; updated 10/17/03

WALTZ    

Does anybody know of any waltz choreographers in the Detroit area??
Posted by Marisela; updated 10/14/03

GREETING CARD    

Hi everyone! I resaved this funny greeting card for my birthday from my friend and actually its from this partypop site, they are nice and different and funny! :) You must see them. I like them.
Posted by helen; updated 10/15/03

Maribel Please Help     (1 reply)

I like your idea on the confetti and bolloons drop. How is this done, where do you get these?
Posted by Ale; updated 10/15/03

Quinceanera Dance For My Daddy     (20 replies)

Hey Guys My Quinceanera Is On April 17 And I Wanted To Know A Good Song I Could Dance With MY Dad With! please help me Find One I Want A Good One Cuase My Dad is Everything To Me! So If U can please Help me!!!!
Posted by Kat; updated 10/16/03

Quinceanera: Song Suggestions For Vals/Waltz?     (12 replies)

Hey everyone? My sister is having her 15th party in November. We need song ideas for her vals. Please help!
Posted by Ariana; updated 10/13/03

Court Songs     (1 reply)

Can you give me ideas on what kind of suits my chambelanes can wear for my quinceanera because I don`t want them to wear regular tuxedos?And what sites i can get suits from, that aren`t tuxedos?
Posted by Daisy; updated 10/13/03

Quincenera Songs     (7 replies)

I need help i need to find songs that i can dance as a vals and another song that i can dance with my dad help me please Email me thanks alot!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by Denise; updated 10/13/03

I Need A Vals 2 Dance W/ Machambelanes+damas     (1 reply)

Thank you to everyone thats helped me. I was wondering if any of u know any vals to dance with my chambelanes y damas cause i already got a vasls to dance wit my dad if any of u can help me pleez do and if any of u have any ideas of how to decorate the salon pleez send ...
Posted by Maricruz; updated 10/13/03

Quinceanera Questions     (1 reply)

What is a good dance for the father/daughter dance? What is the difference between a baltz and a waltz? My colors are gonna be navy blue and white, any ideas? Im probably gonna have 14 damas and 14 chambelanes, should I invite their parents? I know that ...
Posted by Maribel; updated 10/14/03

Quinceanera Information     (3 replies)

Hi, It seems like all of you know a lot about Quinceaneras. Well I am in 9th grade and i am doing a spanish report and a presentation on Quinceanera and I really need your help. If you have any information or opinons, something you did at your quinceanera or have ...
Posted by Kathleen; updated 10/14/03

My Quince Is This Saturday The18th ......     (1 reply)

Hey you guys my quinceanera is this saturday i am so stressed out .well the good thing is that its almost over.well my colors are pink and white.all of my madrinas are wearing beige dresses and my parents are wearing gold I CANT WAIT.
Posted by cristal; updated 10/14/03

HEY PEOPLE HELP ME OUT DONT IGNORE!!!!!     (14 replies)

Hey everyone well im starting to plan my quinceanera and well i`ve saved quite a few dresses to see how i want my dress my uncle makes quinceanera dresses and well he is making myine as a gift he just said that i needed to show him how i wanted it. Well i need help ...
Posted by Alexia; updated 10/14/03

Relationships     (2 replies)

I`m in love with a guy I use to date but he dumped me know and is really mean to me. Everybody tells me he still likes me but I`m tired of waiting 4 him 2 ask me out . I just don`t know how 2 get over him or what to do. Anybody have any advice?
Posted by Lorena; updated 10/08/03

I Need Help Planning My Quinceaneras    

I need help planning for my quinceaneras so if you know how please contact me at my e-mail address leave your name and number i appriciate it so much thank you
Posted by Jackie; updated 10/09/03

Sweet 15 Dresses     (1 reply)

I am looking for sweet 15 dresses for both me and my damas. The color I want for my dress is ivory and the ones for my damas is burgundy.
Posted by arelys; updated 10/10/03

I Want My Quinceanera To Be The Bomb!     (2 replies)

I want my quinceanera to be the bomb because I really want to remember it and yes ( i admit it) I want to show-off. Some ppl are saying that we dont remember that a quinceanera is about becoming a woman and that All we want is to have a party. WRONG. We do remember ...
Posted by maribel; updated 10/11/03

QuinceƱera     (3 replies)

Yo wazz up peple! i need help looking fo my dres cause we aree getting ready and i need some websites to look fo some quince dresses well "duce"
Posted by Eva; updated 10/11/03

Help     (1 reply)

Hey, is there any body who can tell me where to find some nice ball rooms (salones) for my mija quinceanera, We live at Downey ca. Area, please giveme some ideas!!!!!!!!!! Gracias Roy
Posted by Roy; updated 10/12/03

Quinceneara    

Looking for waltz instructors
Posted by Cynthia; updated 10/12/03

DONT IGNORE!! HELP NEEDED!!!     (7 replies)

Hey thanx for all the tips in last message. But know i need some ideas i could make for centerpieces..i want to make them..so if any ideas please email ...thanx!! ALL HELP NEEDED!! THANK YOU!
Posted by Yesenia; updated 10/12/03

Quinceanera    

Hi my Quinceanero is march 13,2004 and i have no idea what song i should use for my quinceanero if you have any ideas of what song i should use please e-mail me Thanx you god bless you
Posted by Juliany; updated 10/13/03

Quinceanera     (20 replies)

Hi, my name is Angela and i`m having a hard time trying to plan my quinceanera. My theme is precious moments. My colors are Babyblue and white. I want the guyz to wear zootsuits. I can`t find white zuit suits for rent in my location ( Victoria, Tx ). I can`t find any ...
Posted by Angela; updated 10/13/03

Sweet 15 Waltz     (10 replies)

Need a dance for a sweet 15 please
Posted by belia; updated 10/13/03