Quinceanera Choreographer    

Well my quinceanera is in april n we need to start practicing, im only going to have 9 chambelanes, I stay in the houston area by kirkwood can u please get back to me,
Posted by Wendy; updated 01/24/03

My Quinceanera    

Hello everyone! i am 14 years old and i am going to have my quinceanera on july 12 2003! please send me any advice! my theme is lavender butterflies! Thank you soo much!
Posted by adrienne; updated 01/24/03

The QuinceaneraYBoda Site Isn't Working    

I tried going to it a bunch of times and it`s not working
Posted by Christina; updated 01/20/03

Tell Me About Your Quince!...(read 4 More)    

I have to convince my mom that i should be able to have one. Also, do you know any online sites where i can get a dress for under200?i`m a twin so double the expenses!lol thanks!

Quincenera     (9 replies)

Hey, I will be having a quincenera next year for June2003 and i know that you need "madrinas" and " padrinos" for some things like for example: ballroom, cake, etc. Well i really don`t know for what else you need them but if any one does know can you please e-mail me ...
Posted by Sandy; updated 01/22/03

Angela'z Quinceanera     (1 reply)

Hi, my name is Angela and i`m having a hard time trying to plan my quinceanera. My theme is precious moments. My colors are Babyblue and white.My other theme is like "the sky" like clouds and angels. I want the guyz to wear zootsuits. I can`t find white zoot suits for ...
Posted by Angela Garza; updated 01/24/03

Planning A Quinceanera     (1 reply)

Im 14 and im turning 15 in about 7 1/2 months, My mther and I are going to plan the whole thing but we dont knnow where to start, and we have no clue WHERE we can get things,(theme?,dresses,decorations,or even a CATALOG for planning it. I need help and QUICK!!!!
Posted by Analisa; updated 01/19/03

DOES ANYONE KNOW A GOOD QUINCENEARA SITE?    

I`M LOOKING TO BUY A DRESS BUT ANY SITE IS GREAT
Posted by Christina; updated 01/19/03

How To Do A Quinceanera     (2 replies)

Hi everyone I would like for you guys to please help me pick a theme for my quinceneanera. My birthday is on January 31 04. Also any ideas for centerpieces will be good. I am a very undecisive person. I never no what to pick. I am also wonderin if it would better 2 ...
Posted by MariaG.; updated 01/19/03

QUINCENERA    

HI I`M JUST STARTING TO PLAN MINE, AND I WANTED TO KNOW IF ANYBODY HAD SOME SUGGESTIONS FOR WHAT THE COLORS SHOULD BE.
Posted by Christina; updated 01/19/03

Quinceanera Ideas    

Hey my colors are gonna be navy blue, white/silver, and black. Plz give me some ideas that will look good with those colors. My quince is April 04.
Posted by maribel; updated 01/20/03

FOR QUINCE PLANNING, KEEP A NOTEBOOK,IT HELPS    

I`ve already started mine. I keep good sites, prices, planning, etc.it`s great!

I Need A Quincenera Site,Any Suggestions?     (27 replies)

I think i want my colors to be light yellow, pink,and white

Quinceanera    

Hey I`m 14 ryte now and this year in december I`m gonna turn 15.I just wanted to know if you got any options to tell me if u know any limo places here in houston.(like an excursion,navigation,etc)and if u know what the prices are.If you do find somethin can u please ...
Posted by diana; updated 01/12/03

Quinceanera Planner -Dallas Area    

Does anyone know of a Quinceanera coordinator/planner in the Dallas area?.... Please email me at beccagtay@hotmail.com for any information. Thank you in advance.
Posted by REBECCA; updated 01/02/03

Quinceanera     (1 reply)

Hey Everybody my name is Kimberly and I`m 14. My Quinceanera will be on January the 18 of 2003, and I`m looking for some quinceanera invitations. If ya`ll have any invitations that I can view please email me at naughty_kim069@yahoo.com Thanks
Posted by Kimberly; updated 01/01/03

Quincera     (1 reply)

We live in kansas my daughter is going to have her 15th in june of 2003 we have very limited decoration and party acc. Store here dose any one now where i Can send off for a catloge or something to get decoation ideas . I`m pretty crafty but need ideas for her 15th.
Posted by julie; updated 01/02/03

QUINCENERA     (1 reply)

SUP , WELL I`M HAVING MY 15 IN JULY AND I REALLY DONT KNOW WHAT COLOR I SHOULD USE FOR MY DAMAS SINCE ITS IN THE SUMMER I WOULD LIKE NAVY BLUE BUT I DONT KNOW IF ITS APPROPRIATE I ALSO DONT KNOW WHAT DECORATIONS I SHOULD MAKE LIKE IN THE TABLES AND ALL OF THAT. ALSO I ...
Posted by CRISITNA; updated 01/02/03

Quinceneara     (2 replies)

Hi my sister is having a 15 in March I am looking for music. The theme is Precious Moments we also need some ideas for our theme it is hard to find anything. I am also looking for decoration ideas
Posted by Letty; updated 01/02/03

Quinceaneras     (1 reply)

Hi i am 14 my 15th birthday is coming up in 7months really soon so if anyone has any ideas i can borrow please e-mail me i would like that very much
Posted by lisa; updated 01/02/03

Hi, i was wondering if you knew anyone that could help me with my choreagraphy for my Quinceanera which is October11,2003 if u know anyone will you please let me know thank you very much...
Posted by Deanna; updated 01/08/03

I`m having trouble coing up with a check list for planning my quinceanera. Is there any free planners? What is the true triditional way of the Quinceanrea? The church part and the Hall part? Please Help
Posted by Luci; updated 01/09/03

Does anybody know any places to have a reception in Dallas, Tx cheap, just want to rent ballroom for dance only. Thanks
Posted by go; updated 12/26/02

Re-Quinceanera    

For any suggestions or info you can e-mail me at Klar06@aol.com. Thank you.
Posted by Klaryssa Duenez; updated 12/28/02

Quincenera     (2 replies)

This message is for crystal.Iam interested in the Mis quinces banner.let me know I will be willing to pay you.maria I CAN` T SEEM TO EMAIL YOU FOR SOME REASON
Posted by maria; updated 12/30/02