Quineceanera    

HI , IF THERE IS ANYONE OUT THERE THAT CAN HELP ME OUT I WOULD APRECIATE IT VERY MUCH.. I NEED A SONG THAT I CAN DANCE TO WITH MY FATHER FOR MY QUINCE ... ITS IN EARLY AUGUST OF 03 ... I NEED HELP FAST PLZZ HELP ME OUT ... EMAIL ME AT RICAN_GIRL39@YAHOO.COM
Posted by lina; updated 06/14/03

What Do U Need To Know To About Planning ....     (6 replies)

Hey, I am planning a quinceanera and i would like to know about the traditions. My mother never had a quince so she wants to do it BIG and my father is indian so he doesn`t really believe in any of this! the only problem is that where i live there aren`t any places to ...
Posted by Angel; updated 06/14/03

Help Me Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!     (2 replies)

I need help looking for a theme and I dont know who can help me..... I really want something simple and I want a Waltz (of course) I need someone to guide me to something nice>>> Thanks, Carmen V
Posted by Carmen Vega; updated 06/13/03

What Type Of Songs For Dances??!?    

Hey, There is about 3 main dances, right? well i know the father/daughter dance "guy of honor" / quinceanera Court of honor dance? What type of dance does the court of honor do? if they have to do one at all? it would be entertaining? Help me!!!! i am totally ...
Posted by Angel; updated 06/14/03

Quincenera Ideas To Make It The Best    

I am also trying to plan a quincenera for my niece and need ideas. So if anybody has any ideas PLEASE feel free to let me know. Thanks!!!!!!!!
Posted by jamie; updated 06/10/03

La Quinceanera     (1 reply)

My son has just been invited to a La Quinceanera. I have never heard of it. Your site is the only one that has mention of it. I have gathered that it is a 15th birthday party but the invitation and reply are like wedding invitations. It says it includes dinner and ...
Posted by Elaine; updated 06/11/03

Angel Baby     (1 reply)

Angel Baby is Kind of a love song but if you listen to the version by john lennon it could become like a vals coz it sounds like a guy singing to their daughter
Posted by Mariana; updated 06/04/03

My Quinceanera    

I am having my quinceanera on December 28, 2002 in Mexico, Gto to be exact. I have church reservations, madrinas and padrinos, the salon, the band, the mariachi, and my dress picked out. The only thing I haven`t completely figured out is my vals and the songs that I am ...
Posted by Stephanie; updated 05/27/03

Looking For Mobile Disc Jockey In Pittsburgh    

Looking for a mobile dj in Pittsburgh, look no further Located in North Pittsburgh, we are the elite DJ service of Allegheny and surrounding counties. We specialize in Weddings, Proms, Corporate and Private Parties. With years of DJ entertainment experience and ...
Posted by Frank; updated 05/28/03

Dance    

HEY EVERYONE! I JUST WANTED TO SEE IF ANYONE HAD ANY IDEAS ABOUT THE VALS. I NEED SOME SONG IDEAS..LIKE SONGS TO DANCE WITH YOUR FATHER AND EXTRA SONGS TO DANCE LIKE CUMBIAS. IF ANYONE KNOWS A GOOD CD OR SOMETHING I CAN DOWNLOAD PLEASE TELL ME!! IF YOU WANT TO E-MAIL ...
Posted by Shawty; updated 06/07/03

Sweet 16    

I need a great sweet 16 song for my dance its hawian theme the girls will have short hawian dresses and the guys will have matching shirts. Everyone will get a laye when they walk in the door I not only need a song i need to know if anyone knows about the candle ...
Posted by lori longoria; updated 06/09/03

DRESS COLORS & THEME     (8 replies)

I NEED A THEME AND A DRESS COLOR. HELP
Posted by MARISA; updated 05/28/03

Quinceanera/ June,28,2003!     (4 replies)

I was wondering if anyone knows where to find quinceanera white glass type shoes? If so message me back SOON! Peace, GiaaMarie
Posted by GiaaMarie; updated 05/30/03

Quinceanera Cumbia    

Wh
Posted by vanessa; updated 06/01/03

QUINCEANERA SONG     (20 replies)

I AM LOOKING FOR A SONG FOR THE FATHER AND QUINCEANERA TO DANCE TO IN SPANISH OR ENGLISH?
Posted by JOSIE; updated 05/26/03

Song    

Whats a tight ass cumbia to dance after the vals!!!!!
Posted by vanessa; updated 05/26/03

Damas And Chambelenas     (4 replies)

I am missing two girls and a guy for my Quinceanera I don`t know what to do!? my Quinceanera is in two months!!!!
Posted by Cecilia; updated 05/20/03

MY QUINCE, HELP!!!!!!!     (7 replies)

My quince is going to be January 24, 2003. I can`t decide between sapphire blue or lilac( a light purple). Also, I don`t know what type of suits my chambelanes should wear! ALSO, I don`t know which songs to use as we are making our entrance, the father daughter dance, ...
Posted by Cassie; updated 05/20/03

HELP!!!!!!!!!     (7 replies)

Does anybody have a checklist for all the things that I will need for my quince? If so please e-mail me @ I am so confused right now! Thanks
Posted by Cassie; updated 05/20/03

I NEED HELP WITH MY QUINCEANERA!!!     (10 replies)

I need help organcizing for my quince. I need to know where to look for the accesories, incitationd, ring, dress, etc. Also if I should have damas and Chamableans or don`t have them. How to do my hair. I NEED HELP FAST I have 7 months. Thank You soooo much. @-}---
Posted by Jessica; updated 05/23/03

QUINCEANERA POEMS    

DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY QUINCEANERA POEMS FROM MOM, DAD, BROTHER AND SISTER TO THE QUINCEANERA? IF SO PLEASE HELP
Posted by BEATRIZ; updated 05/23/03

BIG QUINCEANERA PROBLEM     (9 replies)

FIRST, I WAS SO EXITED ABOUT MY DRESS. I GOT TO DESIGN IT AND I CHOSE HOW I WANTED IT AND MY AUNT OFFERED TO MAKE IT. WELL, THE PROBLEM IS THAT SHE DID IT THE WRONG COLOR AND EVERYTHING ELSE WRONG EVERYTHING WRONG. IN HER POINT OF VIEW ITS "BEAUTIFUL" BUT ITS REALLY ...
Posted by cylene; updated 05/23/03

It Is In 9 Days     (5 replies)

I AM IN BIG TROUBLE MY QUINCEANERA IS IN 9 DAYS AND I NOT YET HAVE A CLUE ON HOW TO WRITE A SPEECH FOR THE OPENING OF IT CAN SOMEONE PLEASE PLEASE HELP MY AND EMAIL A SPEECH OR HELP TO ME I WOULD APPRECIATE IT O SO VERY MUCH!!! THANKS A BUNCH, DANIELLA RUIZ
Posted by Daniella; updated 05/23/03

I NEED WALTZ IDEAS    

Hello.....My little sister will be turning 15 soon and I was wondering if anybody had good ideas for any waltz that is different and not long or boring, Im looking for help because about 4 1/2 years ago I had my quinceanera and we didnt really plan anything so it was ...
Posted by Lucy; updated 05/23/03

Quinceanera     (1 reply)

Hey everybody well i am also like many of you having my quince anos on june 21st and i wanted to know if you give the chambelanes and damas something like a little gift for standing up in your quinceanera. And if you do can u guys give me some ideas? i wouldreally ...
Posted by Vane; updated 05/24/03