PIX     (1 reply)

NOW THAT IVE DECIDED TO HAVE A QUINCEANERA I WOULD LIKE U TO GIVE ME ADVICE ON IT. IT WOULD BE NEXT YEAR IN SEP. HOW DO U THINK BABY BLUE SOUNDS??? CAN ANY ONE SEND ME SOME PIX OF YO GUYS 15. ITS NOT THAT I WANT TO COPY I JUST WANT TO SEE THEM. WELL IF U CAN. HIT ME UP ...
Posted by VERO; updated 08/24/03

Sweet 16     (6 replies)

Sup people hope everyone is having fun with all this planning well i have a problem i am doing everything just the way a 15 goes the changing of the shoes and crown and all that but i have a few questions if anyone would like to help me just e-mail me and i will tell u ...
Posted by Breda; updated 08/24/03

*NEED HELP? I GOTZ YOUR BACK*     (34 replies)

WADD UP PEEPZ! I KNOW ITS HELLA HARD TO PLAN YOUR 15ANERA SO IM WILLING TO GIVE SOME ADVICE. IF YOU NEED HELP I GOTZ YOUR BACK. YOU MAY MAKE YOUR APPOINTMENT AS YOU EXIT DA FORUM. LOL J/P! QUESTIONS?!
Posted by *BABYGURL*; updated 08/23/03

Presentation     (4 replies)

Can anyone help me with the presentation dance that the guys/girls perform? I need to know what the steps are and how it is preformed - I only have 2 weeks to have them dancing and I am freaking out! PLEASE HELP! Thanks, Shannan
Posted by Shannan; updated 08/23/03

Quinceanera Dresses     (58 replies)

We would like to buy a quinceanera dress on line from a company called, Dresses By Lilia, The prices are really great but I was hoping someone could tell me about the company, and whether They liked the dresses.
Posted by Roberto ; updated 08/23/03

Quinceanera Songs!!!!!!!!!     (4 replies)

I need help on dj themes(songs),watlz or valz,father-quinceanera dances, valz de los padrinos, anyrave songs for the dj, and if you have any business cards for mariachi,banda or any song type, please via e-mail me at smart3funny@aol.com or marina4003@aol.com Thanx ...
Posted by Maribel; updated 08/23/03

Hairstyles     (2 replies)

DOES ANYBODY UP IN HERE GOT ANY WEBSITES WITH NICE HAIRSTYLES? IM LOOKING 4 MY 15ERA. IF ANYBODY DOES JUST HOLLA!
Posted by DIANA; updated 08/22/03

Got A Question?? Post It Here And I'll Help!     (33 replies)

Hey chicks! got a questions bout ur 15eras just post the message here and I`ll try my best to help ya!
Posted by Thais; updated 08/22/03

ANY IDEAS FOR A VALS?     (4 replies)

DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY DANCES I CAN DO? MY 15 NERA IS MAY 2004 -EMILY
Posted by EMILY; updated 08/22/03

Help Me Find Da Food    

Hey ya! Wass up i live in houston tx and i am looking for the food for my 15 its has to be some thing with alot of food cause yall noe us hispanics we like to eat i was thinking of something slavordorain like some pupusas or someting nicaraguense like those good ...
Posted by PrincessYaherre; updated 08/22/03

Write Back    

Sorry i messed up on the message but if u know how to get a hold of jessie morales write me back i would thank u 4ever!!! P.s.- if anybody else knows how to get a hold of him send me a message at
Posted by janette; updated 08/22/03

My Quinces Are In Cuba HHHHHHEEEEEELLLLLPPPPP     (3 replies)

Hi, I`m planing my quinces,like all of us here. I have a verry important question, first let me say They are gonna be in Cuba, so is gonna be verry hard to plan them. First what theme should I use?, the theme has to be verry clasic but not hard to find the stuff, and ...
Posted by Jamnetty; updated 08/21/03

Help     (1 reply)

Hey i`m having a sweet 16 birthday party and i need to find a song for me and my father to dance to. I heard a song by frankie avalon but i dont know what it`s called. If anyone knows the name of it please send me and email telln me thank you ~
Posted by Deanna; updated 08/21/03

Hairstyles     (25 replies)

Does anybody know where i can look for some really pretty hairstyles online?
Posted by andrea; updated 08/21/03

Not In Style     (14 replies)

I really think that those dresses online are just really ugly who in the whole wide world will wear those dresses. I mean OH my God they are ugly .In my opinion i think they are really i mean reallly ugly . And if some one will like to see at least wat we are talking ...
Posted by Diana; updated 08/20/03

Need Help     (1 reply)

Hey does any one know of any body to help with the dances like a choreographer, but thats close to sacramento.if you can help me out.
Posted by A.L.A; updated 08/20/03

Quinceanera Choreographer     (5 replies)

I live near LAX and in desperate need of a choreographer. Plzzzzzzzzzz somebody help me! I would be forever grateful!!!!!!!
Posted by Diana G.; updated 08/20/03

Isnt kinda funny that almost all the messages at the top are about waltz , songs, and choreagrapher or dance steps? FREAKY! lol
Posted by Gorgeous; updated 08/20/03

My Sweet Sixteen Is Next Month     (1 reply)

Hey! this place looks great how everyone helps! So I was wondering if there is anyway anybody could help me to find some nice instrumental songs for the entrance...of my vals. Thanks verry much!
Posted by Angie; updated 08/20/03

I Need A W/Valtz Teacher     (1 reply)

I dont know how to get a hold of a teacher. If you know a good t eacher near montebello or pico rivera please contact me. Or e-mail me better. Its the first time my family has a quinceanera. Thank you soooo much,. Priscilla Favela
Posted by Priscilla; updated 08/20/03

Bday Parties    

Hi everyone. Are anyone having their sweet sixteen or fifteen on Aug 23 or 30. Post it here and tell everyone your ideas on how everything is going to go down. Post your ideas an date of your party even if your birthday is not in August. And Happy Bday to everyone.
Posted by Virgo; updated 08/18/03

Quincenera Planning Ideas     (2 replies)

I have a niece that is having a Quincenera in July and I will be the one making all the arrangements for this special day. I want to make it so special but I need some help I want to make the invitaions my self But I don`t know what the inside inscription says. HELP ...
Posted by Christina; updated 08/19/03

Need Of Quincenera Cake Pics..     (2 replies)

Hello everyone im in need of anyone`s help in retrieving some pics of cake`s. You see I live in hawaii and my parents are going celebrate my Quince Anos so we are trying to make it as Traditional as possible but with a Hawaiian Theme to it. So if any one could pls. ...
Posted by Nydia H.; updated 08/21/03

My 15anera Help     (1 reply)

Hey guyz i need help my 15anera is in 5 months and i am already freaking out i have my damas n chambelanes n chambelan de honor n my dress but i need help with my colors n the songs n the dances n basically everything help me u guys are so helpful i have seen sum ...
Posted by nycbabi; updated 08/21/03

Quinceanera Planning Tips    

Hello - I am starting to plan my daughter quinceanera 9/04. All I am hearing from serveral people are head aches!!! So I would like to hear any advise anyone has to offer.
Posted by Patty; updated 08/21/03