Quinceneara     (2 replies)

I am looking for a last doll i want it to be a very elegant doll please help
Posted by a.a.; updated 04/27/02

Quincenera    

My daughter will be having her quincenera in Jan.2004 When do you think I should start planning? It`s actually on Jan. 10, do you think thats to close to Christmas? Her colors will be white and red. The color of her birthstone ( garnet ) any suggestions would be nice. ...
Posted by Christina; updated 04/26/02

Quincinera     (1 reply)

I would like information on how to present my daughter with the gifts from her padrinos ring, braclet, earrings, necklace ect. Is this traditionaly done at church or does she walk in with the accesories
Posted by nora; updated 04/03/02

Quincenera     (2 replies)

My friends and I are doing a simulation of a Quincenera for my World Studies class. I don`t know exactly how a quincenera works, so if anyone has some information, please email me.
Posted by Maria; updated 04/03/02

Quinceanera Gift     (1 reply)

I have a quinceanera in two weeks and i need to put a present together. The soon to be 15 is like a lil sister to me. Her family is like a second family to me and i am vietnamese so i have no idea what to get her. I was thinking about putting 15 symbolic things ...
Posted by Eden; updated 04/03/02

QUINCENERA     (4 replies)

What kinds of present s do you give to the quincenera Party? any ideas any body thanks Maria
Posted by MARIA; updated 04/26/02

Quinces    

HI !!!!!! I`D REALLY LIKE TO KNOW WHICH CRUISELINE IS BEST FOR CUINCEANERAS PLEASE CONTACT ME ASAP THANKS A TON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by jeanne; updated 12/25/01

Quincenera    

My daugther quincenera will be on Oct 2002, the quincenera theme will be mardi gras any one has any suggestions on decoration .
Posted by Tina; updated 01/27/02

Quincenera    

I am desperate looking for a poem to recite at a Sweet 15 birthday party... It is tomm. Friday 6/15... Does any one know of one???/Please email me.. Thanks
Posted by Yesi ; updated 06/14/01

QUINCENERA    

HI Iis it ok to have 10 boys and 10 girls.also any body has a danceshe can do with her father
Posted by maria; updated 02/07/02

Quincenera     (1 reply)

Hello, I`m planning my sister`s Quinces. They are on March 15th. I`m trying to look for Beauty and the Beast party favors or any ideas that I can use to create beauty and the beast party favors. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you soooo much!
Posted by Milly; updated 02/25/02

QUINCENERA    

HI CRYSTAL ; What is your e-mail .I am also having problems gettting into your web site. My email Mward1@lifespan.org Thanks maria
Posted by maria; updated 02/26/02

QUINCENERA     (1 reply)

HI CRYSTAL ; What is your e-mail .I am also having problems gettting into your web site. My email Mward1@lifespan.org Thanks maria
Posted by maria; updated 02/28/02

Quinceanera     (1 reply)

Rosa Flores asked me to contact you. How would you like me to do that?
Posted by Dolores; updated 11/26/01