?     (1 reply)

Hi for a sweet sixteen can u have a court of honor and a vals,and not go to mass? Please help!!
Posted by Judy; updated 07/16/03

I NEED SOME SERIOUS HELP! I'M STUCK!!     (3 replies)

OK guyz, when your at the Salon, what song should i play as my court, my padrinos and me and my daddy walk in? I`m totally lost, what do to , what to do???? Please help me!!! PLZ!! PLZ!!! Thnx!! You can eMail me or just post it here, thank you so much!!!!!!
Posted by Bonita Muchacha; updated 07/16/03

WHATS THE TRADITION,....I NEED ADVICE :(     (10 replies)

Hey you guys i just found this site and im SOOOO glad i did,.......well im a christian hispanic. My mom said that only catholics have quinces.I REALLY WANT ONE!!!! she said we could have a sweet 16 btu isnt that just a party where people dress up? i want the big dress ...
Posted by ~*~Jennee~*~; updated 07/15/03

DEAR MARIBEL!     (1 reply)

Hey maribel well ive noticed you write a lot and i do too so if you want to talk to me just hit me up at pinkkppanther@aol.com my quinceanera is on nov-29-2003 and im mostly helping everyone on my message so any q`s ask me i just love to help. Not just maribel anyone i ...
Posted by c-shortyprincezz; updated 07/16/03

HEY 15ERAS WHATSUP!    

Hey I need some help on seeing if I should have a sweet 16. I alredy had a 15era but I would also like to have another party for my sweet 16. Should I have one look at my other message on should I have a sweet 16 to read it thanks for yall help. And I am planning to ...
Posted by Debra; updated 07/16/03

I Need Quinceanera Pictures     (1 reply)

Whats up im havingmy quinceanera pretty soon and im going to be the first one . My colors are going to be two shades of blue and white. My guys are going to be wearing pachucosuits andi needsome ideas to decorate the salon. I know something is going to have blue moons ...
Posted by LIL DREAMER; updated 07/16/03

Help Me Please!!!!!!!!!!!!    

Hi i was wondering if anybody could give me some songs in english for the mass. I am going to have a cd instead of someone singing
Posted by andrea; updated 07/14/03

~~~~~Need Help!!!!plzzz~~~~~~~~    

Hey gurlz..... Muh quinceanera icoming up soon and i have only been to tw quinceanera`s muh whole lyf the1st one doesnt count tho cz i was lyk 5 and the econd one i dont want o do everything like hers.....so if you guys can give me tips on were toget centerpieces and ...
Posted by Debbie; updated 07/15/03

TiPz TO STaY IN COnTrOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!     (4 replies)

HEY gIRLZ I`ve noticed in alot of message boards people are feeling insecure about details to there quinceanera! SO this is for those girlz if thats u feeling that way! Now none of us girls want to hurt some ones feelings by dislikeing the way something is in ...
Posted by *~*starshine*~*; updated 07/15/03

Is Any One Else On Here Right Now ? Say Hi!!!     (1 reply)

Hey yall lets chat about our quinces in here... I`m board!!! Thanks What your colors or themes gonna be?
Posted by Jo Jo; updated 07/15/03

Start Now Or Later??HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!!!     (3 replies)

HEY YAll i have a deep question!! Look my quinceanera will be in 6 or 5 months its gonna be in feb,2004 Well anyways i havent started in anything!!!!!! I barely have my church ceremony and hall! I havent started anything!!!! my mom says later on the dress but i ...
Posted by sweet thang; updated 07/15/03

Quincenera Theme     (1 reply)

My quincenera is coming up and i have no clue what to do! WHATSOEVER! I want my invites to be unordinary. Something like scrolls or cd`s that you play on the stereo and personally invites you. I`d do one of those but my friends hav already done that and I dont want to ...
Posted by samantha; updated 07/13/03

Quinceanera Theme: Precious Moments     (3 replies)

Where can I find precious moments items for a quinceanera such as centerpieces, cake toppers, invitations, etc..?
Posted by Imelda; updated 07/13/03

DAY OF THE PARTY!!!    

OKay i have sum more quinceanera advice... 1) Great guest (whether u know them or not) each guest is an equal 2) Don`t spend all your time talking out side or away with just you`re friends... U may not relize it but people infact do take that to offense 3) ...
Posted by *~*starshine*~*; updated 07/14/03

Fed Up Wid Jenifer Or Jen&q     (4 replies)

Okay I`m really sick of this Jenifer, or Jen or whatever. Everytime someone posts their opinion, she jumps on there backs and chases them off the site. I`ve noticed this several times. I don`t know about you, but I just wanna read the message boards and not have to ...
Posted by Fed up Wid Jen; updated 07/10/03

Quince Pictures     (1 reply)

Anybody got any pics online? Please post and tell me where I could find them. I only have one pic of my quinceanera and I`m not even in it. So....I`ll send you that one pic if you please post where I could find yours.
Posted by *Jennifer*; updated 07/10/03

~~~~Not Enough Luck~~~~     (3 replies)

Im writing this message to all the gurls who are happy with their QuinceaƱera Dream! Well first of all i will like to send all my best blesings for all the girls who are so happy and that finally they got their dream come thru of having a QuinceƱera PArty!! Second of ...
Posted by sad gurl; updated 07/10/03

Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    

What do you do in a 15th party beside the dames and chambleanes dancing and eating and praying and all
Posted by yessy; updated 07/10/03

QUINCEANERA PROBLEM     (2 replies)

FIRST, I WAS SO EXITED ABOUT MY DRESS. I GOT TO DESIGN IT AND I CHOSE HOW I WANTED IT AND MY AUNT OFFERED TO MAKE IT. WELL, THE PROBLEM IS THAT SHE DID IT THE WRONG COLOR AND EVERYTHING ELSE WRONG EVERYTHING WRONG. IN HER POINT OF VIEW ITS "BEAUTIFUL" BUT ITS REALLY ...
Posted by CYLENE; updated 07/10/03

WOULD THIS LOOK GOOD..?     (22 replies)

HEY WHASSUP? HEY WELL I WANTED TA SEE SUM OPINIONS TO SEE WHAT EVERYONE THOUGHT..OK WELL I THINK IM ONLY GONNA HAVE 4 CHAMBELANES AND NO DAMAS. WOULD THIS LOOK WEIRD? CUZ I WAS WORKING OUT THE VALS AND IT LOOKS PRETTY GOOD ITS JUST THAT THE GUYS HERE ARE HARD TO FIND, ...
Posted by Mariana; updated 07/11/03

Help     (1 reply)

Hey everyone who is going to read this. I have this problem. My bday was may 2003 and i was going to get my quinceanera but then my parents said they didn`t have the money. So they told me that i could have a sweet sixteen. But my problem is that i am hispanic and ...
Posted by damaris; updated 07/11/03

HEy!!!     (1 reply)

Hello i need to now where i can find cheap dresses for my damas!
Posted by Pritsy; updated 07/11/03

Quincenera&Sweet Sixteen     (4 replies)

I didn`t get to have a Quincenera but am now trying to Plan a sweet sixteen instead, but I want to do the same traditions as aquinceners.How could I do this?
Posted by sg; updated 07/11/03

Quinceanera Pen Pals 2    

Hey n*e1 wanna be a pen pal? we can exchange ideas and information about eachothers quinceaneras ....mines is comming up soon in december of this year so lets talk!!! email me....iight? well i hope we get to talking soon...we can even talk on messengers if u wanna add ...
Posted by MsQuinceAnos; updated 07/13/03

Help!!!!!     (2 replies)

I`m having a Quinceanera. I hope ! What I need to know is what you do in a quinceanera. And i was wondering in order to go to church on the day of your quinceanera did you have to do your communion. I was baptised but i never did my communion! I really need help!!!
Posted by Pritsy; updated 07/13/03