My Quinceanera     (1 reply)

Hi my name is Victoria and i`m about to turn 15. My family and i are hispanic and one of our traditions is for the girls to have quinceaneras,(15th birthday celebrations and mass). Well in the invitation theres a little passage that in a way invites you to come and i ...
Posted by Victoria; updated 12/26/02

Quincenera     (4 replies)

Does anyone know of a web site I can see crown for my daughters Quincenera? I paid for one at K&K Bridal at the Tucson El Con Mall but they did not put it in my bag and they are not replacing it. They were Very rude and said it was my problem and I need to get another ...
Posted by Rosie; updated 12/22/02

Quinceanera     (1 reply)

Hey wassuppp I`m looking for a tight dress for my 15 anos and I want to know if you can give me a website OK.
Posted by Daisy Ochoa; updated 12/17/02

Quincñera     (2 replies)

Hi im planning a quincenera but me and my cousin are having ours together. We need some good websites with dresses,crowns&accessories Do u know any good sites? We need help We barely started planning
Posted by sandra; updated 12/17/02

Quincenera    

Hello , i am looking for a choreograher in the Lawton, oklahoma area or maybe in Witchtafalls area . I am having a quincenera for my daughter in sept. 6th , 2003 thankyou
Posted by laura; updated 12/17/02

Quincencera    

Hello i am looking for choregrapher and some ideals on a song and some body or something on how to dance my quincenera is in sept. 6th, 2003 thankyou
Posted by laura; updated 12/17/02

Quincenera    

My niece is having her quincenera on March 2003, And i need some help on finding some mariachi valses, Does anyone know any?
Posted by vicki; updated 11/21/02

Quincenera Dresses    

I really need to find a quince dress and soon. My quincenera is on January 25 2002. I want a dress thats not too fancy. Something not too plain but not too elegant. All i can find are like wedding dresses. I also need dresses for my damas. Anyone have any websites?? ...
Posted by Cynthia; updated 11/26/02

Quinceanera Party    

Hello everybody, I`m looking for pictures off quinceanera cakes. If someone have pictures, please send them to my email adress. Does someone know how they attach ballons for exemple in a form off a heart..Iam from holland . Thanks in advance Bye Bye
Posted by natascha; updated 12/04/02

I Really Need HELP! Quincenera     (16 replies)

MY birthday is in *8 MONTHS* and i am barely getting ideas for the quincenera! PLEASE HELP! I need ideas and suggestions! anything will be appreciated! email me at kristela_garcia@hotmail.com Ps. I didn`t even know there was a church ceremony involved!! Email me ...
Posted by Kristela; updated 12/04/02

Order Of The Quinceanera    

Can someone tell me the order that Im supposed to do things especially at the reception. I mean thing like - different dances and other traditions. I also have another problem-- My dad does not like to be in public AT ALL. And he has made it perfectly clear that he ...
Posted by Maribel; updated 12/06/02

Quincenera    

Hey i was wondering if any 1 knew of a place that sells nice quincenera dresses if so Hit me Back! Thanx! & keep it Real....................*ErIcA*
Posted by Erica; updated 11/10/02

Quinceanera     (6 replies)

Hey Every 1 !!! Wuts up .. Im 14 yrs old and i will be 15 in June im trying to get everything ready and its really hectic i cant wait tho i was on this website and i was looking for a dress some 1 metiond www.marysbridal.com ITS AWSOME there are beautiful dresses there ...
Posted by Cynthia; updated 11/13/02

TV SHOW ON QUINCENERA     (1 reply)

Hello, I work on a TV show called `Back to Basics` on the Fine Living Network. I am looking to shoot a story on a Quincenera. Is anyone out there having one between now and Feb 2003? I am looking for a party to focus the story on. Thanks!
Posted by courtney; updated 11/15/02

Cinderella Theme Quinceaner Party     (1 reply)

Hi, Friends I would like some help with music dedication song For my daughter. And a father to daughter song. Song for anounnment for cake,and a song to play When we thank our family and friend for their support
Posted by Sandra; updated 10/17/02

Quinceanera    

Look, I don`t know what`s really going on here but it seems that instead of us sticking together we are fighting and that`s not the way it`s supposed to be. When you think about it, how is our hispanic culture gonna get any better if we are all against each other. Not ...
Posted by Cynthia; updated 10/16/02

Quincenera    

I am doing a spanish project and it is due Wednesday, and I don`t have anything for it. I have a lot of questions that need to be answered. Please help if you can. 1. When and where does a quincenera take place? 2. How long does it last? 3. What are the ...
Posted by anna; updated 10/19/02

Quincenera    

I am doing a sweet sixteen , but using alot of quincenera traditions. And I like the one about going to the church for the blessings, My problem is does any one know what blessing is used ? Where can I find it? I live ing an area that Quincenera are not a common thing ...
Posted by Arlene; updated 10/26/02

Quincenera     (1 reply)

Hi! I am wanting to ask everyone out there if you really need the church for a Quince. Also do you know where I can find some dresses. I really wanted a colored dress for my Quince but people tell me that it is not traditional. Can anyone help me??????????
Posted by Emerald; updated 10/29/02

Quinceanera Problem    

I need to know where i can find a quinceanera dress. I don`t care if it`s a store on the internet or whatever. If you know where i can find one please email me at veggietales131@aol.com, no posts please only emails. Thanx
Posted by Juliana; updated 11/06/02

Quince Ideas    

I need help thinking of a theme for my party because i kind of have everything all set up and thought out, but i don`t have a theme.Please help.!
Posted by Mila; updated 11/07/02

Quinceanera    

I`m looking for some quinceanera invitations for my quinceanera.
Posted by Kimberly; updated 11/09/02

QUINCENERA    

How many people do I invite?? How long should my party last?? Should I give out alcholic beverages?? Where`s a good place to have my 15 in Houston, Texas??
Posted by Gigglez; updated 11/10/02

Quinceanera Pa     (2 replies)

I WANTED TO ASK A QUESTION ABOUT THE QUINCEANERA! MY QUESTION IS DO WE CELEBRATE A QUINCEANERA AND A SWEET 16 THE SAME WAY? DO WE DO ALL THE CHURCH CEREMONY IN A SWEET 16? PLEASE ANSWER MY QUESTIONS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. THE REASON WHY I ASK IS BECASE MY DAUGHTER IS 13 ...
Posted by beatriz rodrigue; updated 10/01/02

Quincinera For Foster Daughter     (6 replies)

Help, I am wanting to plan a quincinera for my foster daughter. She is Hispanic and i`m not. Neither of us knows how or where to start. Please advise us as to where we can get help and/or information. Please ASAP
Posted by kathy; updated 10/01/02