Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!     (7 replies)

Im kind of over weight and i might be bigger then all my sisters were for there quinces so i made a plan to walk a mile mon,wen,fri,and do taebo,tue,thur And eat nothing but fish and chicken any other ways to help
Posted by babydoll; updated 08/13/03

Help Whats A Godmother Do?     (2 replies)

Hey my best friend is having a quince and she asked me to be a godmother. I just found out what a quince is and i still have no idea what a godmother does. She told me i just hand her a scrapbook but please give me more info! thanks so much
Posted by Jamie; updated 08/13/03

*+*+CANDLE CEREMONY?+*+*     (3 replies)

I READ SOME OF DA FORUMS AND A LOT OF THEM TALK ABOUT THE CANDLE CEREMONY. WHAT DO YOU DO? DO DA PEOPLE THAT GO UP HAVE TO SAY ANYTHING OR DO I?!
Posted by *BABYGURL*; updated 08/12/03

Quinceanera Waltz    

I am looking for a choreographer for my quinceanera waltz around the Fairfield, CA area it`s about an hour away from San Fransisco and Sacramento. Thanxz for your help!
Posted by Cindy; updated 08/12/03

STOP TRIPPING ABOUT QUINCEANERA THEMES     (22 replies)

HEY, I`M TIRED OF EVERYONE LOOKING FOR A THEME. THAT`S REALLY TOTALY USELESS, THEY`RE ONLY FOR SWEET 16`s. ALL YOU HAVE TO DO FOR A QUINCEANERA IS PICK THE COLORS YOU LIKE AND THAT`S IT. ALL THE CINDERELLA, PRECIOUS MOMENTS.....ECT..ITS A WASTE OF TIME, JUST GET THE ...
Posted by anonymous; updated 08/13/03

PLZZZZZZ HELP.!!!!     (1 reply)

ANYONE WHO CAN HELP PLEASE DO SO. MY QUINCEANERA WILL BE JUNE OF 2004. AND I NEED ANYONES HELP POSSBLE. MY COLORS ARE WHITE AND PINK. I DONT HAVE ANY DECORATIONS. I WANT EVERYTHING TO BE EXTRA ELEGANT. PLZZ IN NEED ANYONES HELP. IF YOU HAVE ANY INFO ON WHERE I CAN ...
Posted by M.C; updated 08/13/03

My Quinceanera Surprise     (9 replies)

Hey people my quince is coming up on july 26th and so i was just wondering if you guys know anyone or recommend anyone to teach the surprise dance to me? i`m in need of help peoples please. Also do u guys know any places here in los angeles where they sell precious ...
Posted by steph; updated 08/11/03

SONGS     (8 replies)

Can you all please tell me some songs that would be good for the waltz and a coumbia or other dance? ALSO, does anyone know any english waltz songs???!!!
Posted by Cassie; updated 08/12/03

NEED HELP BY TODAY     (1 reply)

Hi, I am going to los angeles california on the 7th of august and i was wondering if any one knows of any stores to get quinceneara dresses and the stuff for quincenearas in LA. Please write back by today thanks.
Posted by dancnqueen; updated 08/09/03

March    

I an doing a merenge dance with the court of honor. Which looks really cool. And some Santana song for the march. Any ideas on what the ocurt of honor should do after introduced. I mean like should the turn the girl what that is the only thing I couldn`t think of.
Posted by Michelle; updated 08/10/03

Need Help Pleeezzz.......     (1 reply)

Hey every1, K so here`s my problem..I am the first in my family2 have a Quinceanera and i really dont have a clue like wat 2 do i mean like how long b4 should i start lookin 4 my dress and get the tuxes 4 my chambelanes and dresses 4 my damas and start lookin 4 the ...
Posted by Gina; updated 08/10/03

NEED TO CHOOSE PLZ HELP!     (4 replies)

WELL IM GONNA HAVE MY QUINCEANERA MY MOM SAYS THAT I SHOULD HAVE PURE CHAMBELANES SO I COULD STAND OUT BUT IM NOT SURE CUZ I DONT HAVE ENOUGH CHAMBELANES PLZ GIVE ME SOME SUGGESTIONS THANKS
Posted by MELINA; updated 08/10/03

Gift Ideas???     (1 reply)

I`ve been invited to an acquaintance`s quince anos party and I`m wondering what I should bring as a gift. We`re not very close, but I feel as though I should bring something to help her celebrate such an important day. Any suggestions would be appreciated!
Posted by Kristin; updated 08/11/03

Candle Ceromony     (1 reply)

Hey does any body know about the candle ceramony, and how its done, and about this problem i had all my family being padrinos and madrinas and now cuz of a family feud no more any body, so there goes my limo, dj, cake, pictures.so what can i do now . Any body have any ...
Posted by **k**; updated 08/11/03

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    

I can`t find a limo that i like can somone give me advise PLZ ASAP
Posted by jessica; updated 08/07/03

Quincenera     (13 replies)

I Need help with aquincenera.anybody help Thanks
Posted by maria; updated 08/07/03

Quinceanera     (1 reply)

I AM GOING TO HAVE A 15AND ITS GOING TO BE BABYBLUE AND SILVER AND THE THEME IS CINDERLLA BUT I CAN`T FIND ANY THING I NEED HEPL PLZ?
Posted by jessica; updated 08/08/03

Quinceanera Questions     (51 replies)

What is a good dance for the father/daughter dance? What is the difference between a baltz and a waltz? My colors are gonna be navy blue and white, any ideas? Im probably gonna have 14 damas and 14 chambelanes, should I invite their parents? I know that ...
Posted by Maribel; updated 08/08/03

Quince Party     (1 reply)

Hi, I need an elegant color for my court`s dresses to be, a dance instructer for 16 children and an elegant hall in the Broward and Ft. Lauderdale area. Thank You, Irina (www.cubanitachick920@yahoo.com)
Posted by Irina; updated 08/08/03

HELP UR GIRL OUT!!!!!     (1 reply)

HEY PEOPLE WUZZ UP WILL I JUST WANTED TO ASK YA 4 SOME HELP ON SOME TIGHT MUSIC I CAN USE FOR MY WALT??? I ALREADY GOT THE SONG FOR THE FATHER/DAUGHTER DANCE SO ALL I NEED IS FOR THE WALT SO IF YA PEEPS CAN HELP ME OUT I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT.......PEACE!!!!!
Posted by Chantal; updated 08/08/03

I DONT KNOW WHERE TO START....     (3 replies)

IM TURNING 15 ON FEB. 28 AND WE GOT THE MASS AND AND RECEPTION.. I LIVE IN A SMALL TOWN IN TEXAS WHERE THERES BASICALLY NOTHIN BUT I GO TO DALLAS ALOT BUT I DONT KNOW WHERE TO GET THE DJ`S. BUT I DONT HAVE NOTHIN PLANNED I NEED HELP..AND I DONT KNOW WHAT COLOR MY DRESS ...
Posted by ANAID; updated 08/08/03

Help!!!!!!!!!!!!     (1 reply)

I need help on my quinceƱera. I don`t know what to do? Can sombody help me?
Posted by yazmin; updated 08/07/03

Damas     (1 reply)

Should I have damas? What do damas do? help I don`t know what damas do or I don`t know what they are for. Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by yazmin; updated 08/07/03

RE HEY    

DOES ANY BODY KNOW YAZMIN WHATS HERE LAST NAME

Re Got A Question ILL HELP    

HI YAZMIN ITS JESSICA GALAN IS IT YOU YAZMIN TAMEZ IAM TURNING 14TOO. WRITE BACK ASAP