Few Questions!!     (1 reply)

Well i got some Q"s: 1.Whats the pillow for? 2.Whose to put u the shoes on when u change to low heels to high heels?Ur mom or dad? 3.What do u think about using the titanic song?does it sound corny? Thanks!!! Please answer them!!
Posted by Girlygirl; updated 07/02/03

Help     (4 replies)

I need a song to sing in spanish plese some one help me ...this is for my 15 in a few weeks! Thank you
Posted by betty; updated 07/01/03

Wat Do U Guys Think Of Marys Bridal?     (8 replies)

Posted by Maribel; updated 06/30/03

Help! Please Help     (2 replies)

Hey everyone i am having a problem planning my 15. Does anyone in what order i should plan things and rent things? and also does anyone know what types of songs does the quinceanera dance with her dad? one more thing can anyone tell me if we have to have a theme for a ...
Posted by damaris; updated 06/30/03

I Really Need You're Help!!     (2 replies)

I`m having my party in Dec. The colors I`m using are lilac and white. If you have any ideas on decorations, menus, songs and stuff email me . I live around Logan, Utah.
Posted by brenda; updated 07/01/03

Quincenera     (2 replies)

Hi I am Planning my Sweet 16 and I am just doing it like a 15 but my mom and I want to get anyones ideas on what order to do everything. We need like a list of things that are usually done and in what order. If you can help please e-mail me back! Thanks
Posted by Breda; updated 07/01/03

I Need Help    

HELP HLEP HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really need to find a dance video of the classical waltz and all the other dances that the QuinceaƱera dance to. So i need the dance video to learn the steps. Someone please help me find it i need it before december 6 so i have ...
Posted by Lorena; updated 06/27/03

Vals Help     (1 reply)

Hey i need some ideas for my vals please email me asap my party is in august
Posted by jessica; updated 06/29/03

Need Help For Vals And Help On Picking A Song     (1 reply)

Hi my name is Tanya and I don`t know anything about a Vals or a song to pick out for my party, it`s in September and I need help picking a song and any information on how or where I could get a chorographer for the dance thanx and please help!
Posted by Tanya Tapia; updated 06/29/03

DRESSES AROUND RI?    

Hey, my swet 15 is in august 2003 and i really really need tto find a dress..i mean i have everything except that..does anybody know what stores to go to or anywhere near Rhode Island like new york or something?...also how about if my dad doesn`t live here..who do i ...
Posted by jackeline; updated 06/30/03

??Last Doll??     (1 reply)

What`s a last doll? and why do u need a bible??
Posted by jackeline; updated 06/30/03

I ReALlY DO NEED HELP PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE     (3 replies)

Ok well i need help i cant find a song for muh court 2 be introduced 2 i have muh waltz song but i cant find a song that muh court can come in on like when they r saying there names Do u have any suggestions? Im in despretly need of help
Posted by Amanda; updated 06/30/03

Salones!!     (2 replies)

Please i need yall help!! If someone lives near fort worth,texas and nows wheres theres salones,please tell me!!! I need yall help!!!!
Posted by Jennifer; updated 06/30/03

Texas Waltz Teachers HELP!!!!!!!    

PLease if yall know teachers who know how to make a waltz in texas please write to me here or write to me. PLease i need yall help!!! In Texas near North Texas!!!! Please!!! Guadalupe
Posted by Guadalupe; updated 06/30/03

Sweet Sixteen     (1 reply)

I need help i want me sweet 16 to be hawiian theme but theres no dresses to go with that theme!!! please help me!!
Posted by liz; updated 06/22/03

Recuerdos And Center Pieces For The Tables     (3 replies)

My neice is having her quinceanera in August 2003 and I am suppose to make the recuerdos and centerpieces for the tables. Any ideas will be gladly appreciated
Posted by val; updated 06/23/03

I Need A Dance For My 15     (1 reply)

My 15 is in november and i still dont have a waltz , i want to dance to different kinds of songs but i dint know what. I alredy have "tiempo de valtz" and " el caballo dorado" but i dont know what else.please help me.
Posted by ann; updated 06/23/03

Quinceanera    

Hey do any of yall know where u can buy a marine uniform sort of thing cuz i want my chambelanes to wear a marine uniform imm tired of seeing all tux`` S
Posted by silvy; updated 06/23/03

I Need Help     (1 reply)

I need alot of help. Im practically planning this by myself! My mom isnt helping and my dad isnt either. He doesnt even know im having one. Im having a really big problem! only have til dec to plan this! does anybody know any good sites that i can look for any pretty ...
Posted by Christina; updated 06/16/03

Quincenera Questions.     (38 replies)

Hello, I have a few questions about the quincenera. Before i ask, i want u to know why i ask. My girlfriend is going to have her`s in a few months. We live in different states but I love her more than life itself an she feels the same. I have never met a more mature ...
Posted by Joseph; updated 06/26/03

Quinceanera Party     (2 replies)

Hi, my quinceanera is going to be on July, 26 2003 and my color will be bergandi. My dress is white and it has some bergandi hearts and other things it is realy nice, my damas are going to wear strapless dresses that are going to be bergandi the cambelanes are maybe ...
Posted by yessie; updated 06/27/03

I Need U Suggestion!!!     (2 replies)

I need advice on if ya`ll think I should do like a little magic trick type thing!!! Like when we`re gonna do the vals they start out with the cahmbelanes putting me in a huge box and the disappear me and then when they appear me again we start dancing the vals!!! Does ...
Posted by Julianna; updated 06/19/03

Dances-Music     (4 replies)

Could someone help me i dont know what songs you need or what dances go in what order. Or basiclly any info i could use.
Posted by kim; updated 06/19/03

Certificate     (1 reply)

Hello everyone, I will having my quinceanere in about 8 month. I did my first communion in mexico, will the church in the u.s accept a copy of it. Do they call the church in mexico to verify. Smiley
Posted by smiley; updated 06/20/03

I'm A Guest Help     (1 reply)

I`m going to a quinceanera and i`ve never been to one before. What sort of dress should I wear? What kind of dancing is there? how long is the church service?
Posted by carol; updated 06/22/03