QUinceanera Presentation     (1 reply)

Hi, im having a quince in June, and me and my mom are having problems deciding on what to do for the presentation. We dont know what songs to choose but we dont want nothing BIg and fancy because i have damas from out of town. I am also having trouble choosing a good ...
Posted by AManda; updated 05/20/03

Quinceanera Comingsoon HELP WITH SONGS     (2 replies)

HI Can anyone tell me of a website every i can i find quinceanera songs in spanish and english !!!!!!!!!! Thankz
Posted by Maria; updated 05/20/03

Quinceanera Head Pieces     (1 reply)

My daughter is going to be 15 soon and we`ve been looking for a headpiece. Not a crown but one with artificial fowers and we can`t find them anywhere. Do you know any web sites? Thank you.
Posted by carla; updated 05/17/03

Thank You So Much    

Hey Krazie Girl tahnk you so much that helped alot thank you a bunch bye an dif anyone else has any other suggestions i would appreciate it
Posted by Daniella; updated 05/17/03

Quince     (3 replies)

I keep on seeing messages about quince`s without chambelanes or without damas. How does that work? Please reply because this could be something I could consider for my quince.
Posted by Cassie; updated 05/19/03

Re: SHOES!!!!!!!!!     (2 replies)

HELP!!! MY QUN. IS IN A WEEK!!!! IF ANYONE NOES OF A SHOP OR WEBSITE LET ME KNOW
Posted by BABY GIRRL; updated 05/19/03

Quinceanera Ideas     (5 replies)

I was wondering if anyone had any ideas for my 15 i got the colors that i want and an i dea of the center peices that i want and who i want to go but i reall need help to find ou tany thing else that i need and i know what dress i want bgut my dad and aunts are kind ...
Posted by n/a; updated 05/16/03

NEED A DANCE CHOREOGRAPHER, FOR A QUINCEAÑERA     (5 replies)

MY QUINCEAÑERA IS OCT. 13,2001 IF YOU ARE OR KNOW SOMEONE THAT DOES DANCE CHOREOGRAPHING PLEEEEEZZZ CONTACT ME @ MY E-MAIL, Cocoricas@sbcglobal.net Thanx A Bunch!!
Posted by Carmen ; updated 05/13/03

CHINTA     (5 replies)

STOP TRYING TO HELP YOUR A STUCK UP BITCH. BYE
Posted by ELIZABETH; updated 05/13/03

I NEED HELP CHINTA    

WELL JUST TO LET YOU KNOW YOUR A STUPID FUCKEN STUCK UP BITCH THAT WANTS TO HELP EVERYONE.YOU THINK YOUR ALL PERFECT, FUCK YOU WHORE. SORRY EVERYONE, AND WRITE BACK DON`T BE SCARED STUPID FUCKEN GAY ASS LESBIAN BITCH. ALWAYS, ELIZABETH E-MAIL ME AT ...

CHINTA DON'T LET YOURSELF    

HEY DON`T LET ANYONE TALK TO YOU LIKE THAN. I`M HAVEING A PROBLEM I NEED A TAIRA. EMAIL ME WITH PICTURES PLEASE AT MARISA_25@MSN.COM
Posted by MARISA; updated 05/13/03

CHANTA SCARED    

DON`T BE SCARED TO READ "I NEED HELP CHANTA"CHICKE BOCK BOCK

TAIRA    

I NEED A TIARA CHANTA EMAIL ME WITH PICTURES PLEASE!! MARISA_25@MSN.COM
Posted by MARISA; updated 05/13/03

Quinceanera     (1 reply)

How do you celebrate a quinceanera?
Posted by hilda garcia; updated 05/14/03

Carriages     (1 reply)

I need some of the small carriages for table decorations. Does anyone know where I can find some. I don`t want them decorated. I am near Amarillo, TX
Posted by MJ; updated 05/09/03

Quincianera Dance Choreographer     (1 reply)

I am looking for a choerographer to coordinate my daugher`s 15th Birthday Party dance. She will be having 15 boys and 15 girls including her. I live in Houston, Texas and her Quince anos will be held January 17, 2004.
Posted by Maria; updated 05/09/03

Quinceanera     (1 reply)

HELP!!!! i need to find the dance video of the son AY papacito by Grupo Limite for my 15 I having been looking all over someone please help me find it! Please some one HELP!!! i need it befrore June
Posted by Maria Aguirre; updated 05/09/03

What Do Ya'll Think     (3 replies)

Well for everybody that lives over here in chicago they know what i`m talking about. My quinceanera is going to be next year in may i want to be original. For my chambelanes i want to dress them like duranguitos with black wrangler outfits but i don`t know if that`s a ...
Posted by mary; updated 05/09/03

HELP ME! Quince     (2 replies)

HELP! my quince is in FOUR months, the beginning of September on the 7th. Alot of my family is coming from cali for my party and i have nothing!!! i have to do it almost all myself because my mom doesnt know anything about quinces(i`m the only girl). If ANYONE has ...
Posted by liz; updated 05/10/03

HELP!!!!!!     (5 replies)

I NEED HELP FOR MY SHOES. I WANT THOSE CLEAR ONES. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!! I LIVE IN EAST LA .
Posted by MARISA; updated 05/11/03

A Quincenera    

I`m looking for a Pink gown. But I would like this gown to have a train and not too puffy. I have looked almost everywhere but I can`t find one with a train. Its seems that only wedding dresses have trains. Can anyone help me?
Posted by Yani; updated 05/02/03

DRESS     (2 replies)

I NEED COLORS ON MY 15 NERA DRESSES. FOR THE DAMAS . PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by MARISA; updated 05/07/03

HELP ME    

HEY IF ANYONE CAN HELP ME OUT I`M ALSO LOOKING FOR QUINCE PICTURES CAN YOU PLEASE E MAI ME AT LASCHICANAS69@YAHOO.COM
Posted by JACKIE; updated 05/06/03

Quince     (2 replies)

Our first daughters Quinceneara - we had at St. Rose and then at the Maidu Center. The caterer served a very expensive but dry carne asada and chicken fajaitas on paper plates. The Hall ended up costing me over $1600 with security guards - way too expensive! The cake ...
Posted by kate; updated 05/07/03

Quinceanera In L.A. Next Week?     (1 reply)

I am a photojournalist looking for a quinceanera in the Los Angeles area to document as part of a nationwide book project. I can offer digital pictures in exchange. The only requirement is that it has to take place sometime next week (May 12-18, 2003), preferably on a ...
Posted by HTFoto; updated 05/08/03