Quinceanera     (1 reply)

Does anybody know where Quinceanera first came from?
Posted by Betty; updated 10/08/03

Quinceanera Questions     (2 replies)

What is a good dance for the father/daughter dance? What is the difference between a baltz and a waltz? My colors are gonna be navy blue and white, any ideas? Im probably gonna have 14 damas and 14 chambelanes, should I invite their parents? I know that ...
Posted by Maribel; updated 10/08/03

Quinceanera    

Umm I have to do this major project on a quinceanera. I have to know what it consists of. What the ladies would wear. Where it`s held. Who you`d invite.The traditional things you would do. The cost. The role it plays in the community. The gifts, and also is it ...
Posted by Dariel; updated 10/07/03

Jessica?about Your Dances.Others Giv Idea Plz    

I have the whole waltz put together, I just need ideas on a nice entry, transiton from dad/quince dance and the waltz plus and ending. I liked Jessica did for hers, does anyone else have suggestions. Jessica, Did each chambelan give the dama the flower or did all ...
Posted by Ale; updated 10/07/03

*WHATZ WRONG MAH PEEPZ!*     (1 reply)

DAMN PEEPZ WHATZ WRONG ITS BEEN HELLA BORING IN HERE LATELY! I COME HERE AT LEAST EVERY 2 DAYZ AND THERES NOTHING NEW. LIGHTEN UP YALL :)
Posted by *BABYGURL*; updated 10/07/03

Quincenera Party Tips     (5 replies)

I AM PLANING A QUINCENERA PARTY FOR MY ONLY DAUGHTER I HEARD IT CAN BE A HEAD ACHE. SO I AM ASKING FOR TIPS PLEASE HELP PLANNING FOR 10-2003
Posted by melisia; updated 10/08/03

I Need Some Pics From Past 15 Aneras......     (2 replies)

Well i want to see some pics from past 15 aneras if its not a problem with yall i need to get some ideas on how to decorate or just see how past 15s looke if yall r willing to share please eamil them to me
Posted by silvia; updated 10/06/03

Sweet 15    

I`m dominican and i need some examples of dresses for my 15.
Posted by paula; updated 10/06/03

I REALLY NEED HELP!    

HELLO EVERYONE!!!!! WELL I WAS LOOKING FOR IDEAS FOR MY SWEET 15. I THOUGH YOU GUYS COULD HELP ME SINCE SOME OF YOU ALREADY HAD IT OR ARE PLANING IT. SO IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS I`VE LIKE TO HEAR THEM AND I`VE BE VERY GREATFUL. THANKZ AGAIN.GTG HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU> ...
Posted by JANETH; updated 10/06/03

Quinceneara Themes     (1 reply)

I`m interested in getting some ideas for quinceneara themes. My first daughter will be having hers in August 2004 and I want to start planning now. Please give me any ideas you may have. Thx EI - San Antonio
Posted by Evelia; updated 10/07/03

Chicago Area And Suburbs    

Contact Dreammaiden1@hotmail.com if you need centerpieces, chair covers, dresses, etc. We are here to help you save money in your area now. Visit our page for more info: Abbi - Chair Covers Rental
Posted by ABBI; updated 10/07/03

Quinceanera's Traditions??    

Hi, My sister is having her Quinceanera on the 25th of this month. And we were just trying to figure out all the details regarding the traditions for the mass, but is there a specific order??............. And at the reception I know there are other traditions to be ...
Posted by Margie; updated 10/07/03

Free Funny Greeting Cards.    

Hi you all. Did you see these funny, funny Greeting cards? They are on this site, partypop.com. What do you think about them? I think they are sooo funny.
Posted by kelly; updated 10/07/03

Quinceaneras     (10 replies)

Hey i have a question actauly a few of them but what are some things u do in a quinceanera im the one turning 15 all i know is that u have to get a doll and do the vals with the chmbelan other than that if you guys have any more ideas i would appreciate it alot thanx ...
Posted by alma; updated 10/07/03

Quinceanera Chair Covers    

Make your daughters day in 2004 one of true elegance with white chair covers and candelabras to decorate the banquet hall. Call today for information 630-710-2542. Deborah Mealer Visit our page for more info: Abbi - Chair Covers Rental
Posted by Deborah; updated 09/29/03

Need Your Opinion     (9 replies)

We r throwing a quincearnera 4 my daughter in Oct 2003 She hasn`t choosen or really thought of having a theme is it ok that we don`t? Also she choose not 2 have anyone else in her quincearnera because she said this is HER day to celebrate her new life with God, family ...
Posted by Grace; updated 09/29/03

Salones    

Hey! does anybody know about Salones Aroud Brea Anaheim for like for more then 600 people if u do plaese e-mail me back thanks!
Posted by Crystal; updated 09/29/03

Quinceanera-Themes     (9 replies)

Hey well i need some help on my quinceanera theme!! were thinking about a hawaiian luau theme? what do u think about that and give some great ideas towards that theme plllzzz!!! thx Monique
Posted by Monique; updated 09/30/03

Just Trying To Help     (5 replies)

My best friend is having her quinceanera in Nov. But she`s going to start her valz practice in Aug. Thing is she still needs to find which songs she`s going to use. She`s only having guys...8 of them. Another thing is that she`s having her mass at the same church I did....
Posted by *Jennifer*; updated 09/30/03

Quinceanera Cakes     (1 reply)

Need help on any sites on quinceanera cakes.From any one please
Posted by cat; updated 10/02/03

How My 15th Went!     (1 reply)

Hello Im Daisy and my 15th was this saturday and I thought it was gonna be ok but it went OFF THE CHAIN!!!! Everyone was having a tight time! The DJ gave out ballons and everyone was throwing them up the roof and he also pased out masks and...and... Well all I cant say ...
Posted by Daisy; updated 10/03/03

Quinceanera Ceremony     (1 reply)

Hey every one i really want a quinceanera and i wanna know exactly what you have do in the ceremony do you guys know what your supposed to do in it?and what is the scepter for?pleaze help me im me
Posted by ?????; updated 10/05/03

*NEED ADVICE PLEAZE!*     (1 reply)

YESTERDAY I WAS WATCHING MAH COUSIN`S 15ANERA AND TEARS STARTING COMING OUT. LOL SERIO I AINT PLAYING SEE IM MOM`S AND DAD`S LIL` GURL. I STAYED THINKING IF I CRIED JUST BY THINKING ABOUT IT AM I GONNA CRY DA WHOLE NIGHT AT MAH 15ANERA LIKE SOME GURLS DO. DOES ANYONE ...
Posted by *BABYGURL*; updated 10/05/03

Father/Daughter Wedding Song In Spanish.     (1 reply)

Help! Im getting married in one week and I need a father/daughter wedding song in spanish. Any suggestions?
Posted by marina; updated 10/05/03

Is There A Webbie Wherei Can Look At Halls?     (3 replies)

Is there a website where i can look for halls for my quincianera?
Posted by ~!!~Helpless~!!~; updated 10/05/03