Quincenera Dresses

Hi!
I need major help my quincenera is in august of 2003 and i haven`t found me or my damas a dress can any one help me out?!?
Posted by angela; updated 01/16/03

Ask you local coutoures/dress shops if they specialize in "sweet 15" dresses.
Posted by robyn; updated 01/19/03

When did u start planning? because its gonna get harder and harder to plan as u get to the date of the party.
Posted by maribel; updated 01/19/03

Hi my name is mimi My 15 is comimg up to .look there is a good pace to buy fresse on washington D.C that they sell really chep but if you don`t live around there go to the nerest city next to you there is a place there for dresses also in that place there might be for you dams and you beter find your local fast dont do what i did and get it late becues it is going to be hard to find one that is chep and big so I hope that my advesice works for you ok bye mimi
Posted by mimi; updated 04/09/03

Where you live look in on line for beloving
Mary/s inc e mail me and i well tell you more ok
Posted by myrta; updated 04/14/03

Hi my name is Nereida Matus and my quincenera is in may of 2004 im already lokking for my dresses and if you live in az you can check out azteca plaza located in downtown phx or you can check out thelmas bridals that is located in the west side of phx the are also online so you might check!!!
Posted by Nereida Matus; updated 06/28/03

Hey thanks guys i fainaly found my gurls some dresses they came out to be curte. And i like them a lot. I found them at a local bouquet called Vanessas and i found a lot out there. So thanks alot for all of your suggestions. And know i only have 4 weeks till my 15th so wish me good luck i am getting ready for practice so i got to go and if you need any help with any thing dont be afraid to ask!!!!!
Posted by Angela; updated 07/06/03