PLEASE HELP W/ Suprise Present     (1 reply)

Hey girls, I was asked to be the Madrina of "El Regalo de Sorpresa" "the suprise present" and I have no clue as what to put in it , how big it should be ect... If you have any ideas please email me Thanks
Posted by Deisy; updated 09/19/03

QUINCEANERA    

HEY I JUST WANTED TO KNOW HOW CAN U HELP ME PLAN A CHEAP WEDDING CAUSE WE GO PADRINOS FOR SOME THING BUT WE NEED MORE STUFF IF ANY ONE GOTS ANY TIPS OR WEBSITES I CAN USE EMAIL ME
Posted by LACRAZYD; updated 09/18/03

Hey Gurl    

Have fun and get down!!!!!!!!
Posted by Marisol; updated 09/17/03

HEY PEOPLE HELP ME OUT DONT IGNORE!!!!!     (1 reply)

Hey everyone well im starting to plan my quinceanera and well i`ve saved quite a few dresses to see how i want my dress my uncle makes quinceanera dresses and well he is making myine as a gift he just said that i needed to show him how i wanted it. Well i need help ...
Posted by Alexia; updated 09/18/03

NEED HELP WITH COLORS!!!!     (3 replies)

Ok i need any help on this i dont know what to do?! i dont know what color to got for my dress i was thinking pink but then its too....i dunno girly anyways um... I cant decide for a color any ideas PLEASE ANSWER BACK !!!! laterz
Posted by gigi; updated 09/18/03

Songs    

Hey waz up if any of u know some good songs that me and my court can dance to please help. I need them really badly.
Posted by angeleyes; updated 09/18/03

Quinceanera Dresses     (2 replies)

We would like to buy a quinceanera dress on line from a company called, Dresses By Lilia, The prices are really great but I was hoping someone could tell me about the company, and whether They liked the dresses.
Posted by Roberto ; updated 09/16/03

*15 SLAM BOOK!*     (1 reply)

ITS BEEN HELLA BORING AROUND HERE LATELY SO I DECIDED TO CREATE A SLAM BOOK. PLEAZE FILL IT OUT AND NO BITERS AIGHT. LOL COLORZ: BABY BLUE AND WHITE THEME:ANGELS DRESS: WHITE GOT IT AT MARYSBRIDAL HAIRSTYLE: UMMM DONT KNOW # DAMAS:NONE TAKE AWAY ATTENTION 4RM ME ...
Posted by *BABYGURL*; updated 09/16/03

Help Finding A Hella Pretty Quinceanera Dress     (1 reply)

My quince is in 4 months and i need help finding a pretty big pink dress in California or utah but holla back if you can Please
Posted by stef; updated 09/16/03

Quinceanera    

Im Gonna have A Quinceanera My dress is gonna be white with red flowers or something i want my girls to wear a red dress and guys to wear zootzuites dark shades had with red feather red bandanna in back pocket white shirt red bottons do u have any ideas please answer ...
Posted by Alejandra; updated 09/16/03

*15 SLAM BOOK!*     (1 reply)

ITS BEEN HELLA BORING AROUND HERE LATELY SO I DECIDED TO CREATE A SLAM BOOK. PLEAZE FILL IT OUT AND NO BITERS AIGHT. LOL COLORZ: BABY BLUE AND WHITE THEME:ANGELS DRESS: WHITE GOT IT AT MARYSBRIDAL HAIRSTYLE: UMMM DONT KNOW # DAMAS:NONE TAKE AWAY ATTENTION 4RM ME ...
Posted by *BABYGURL*; updated 09/16/03

Planning My Quinces[HELP!]     (7 replies)

Hey everyone! i`ve been coming to these boards recently because me and my mother are planning out my quinces which will be in march. Right now we need a theme[the precious moments idea sounds cute but i`d like to hear some other ideas too!]. We need to pick the flowers,...
Posted by Arianne; updated 09/16/03

What Is A Good Song For The Entrance     (1 reply)

Whats a good song for the entrance for mah quinceanera
Posted by april; updated 09/17/03

JUST T SAY HI    

HEY ORIGINAL QUE ROLLO ME AND LAS PLEBES JUST WANED TO SAY HI AND THAT WE LOVE YOU ALOT SINALUENSES 4 LIFE
Posted by PRISCILA; updated 09/17/03

*15 SLAM BOOK!*     (20 replies)

Posted by *BABYGURL*; updated 09/14/03

Got A Question?? Post It Here And I'll Help!     (2 replies)

Hey chicks! got a questions bout ur 15eras just post the message here and I`ll try my best to help ya!
Posted by Thais; updated 09/15/03

Poem?     (2 replies)

So, my little sister is going to have her quince in a month and I need to give a speech for her at the toast. My mom is going to read one of her own and Victoria wants me to do one also, since its only her and I (siblings). So I was wondering if any one had any ideas ...
Posted by malla; updated 09/15/03

CAN ANYONE HELP ?? !!!!!!!!!!     (1 reply)

HELLO !!! WELL IF ANYONE CAN GIVE ME INFORMATION ON ANY HALL AROUND L.A. >CALI. I`LL APPRECIATE IT !!! LATEZ ...........
Posted by guess who ?; updated 09/15/03

HELP ME PLZZ    

HEY well im suppose to give a speech 4 my parents tellin them how thank full i am 4 them doin me the pary and all that but i have no idea on wut to say, i also need help 4 the coples because i dont know wut typ of song i can put to intoduce them u get me?? omg plzz ...
Posted by xiomara; updated 09/13/03

HEY PEOPLE HELP ME OUT DONT IGNORE!!!!!     (1 reply)

Hey everyone well im starting to plan my quinceanera and well i`ve saved quite a few dresses to see how i want my dress my uncle makes quinceanera dresses and well he is making myine as a gift he just said that i needed to show him how i wanted it. Well i need help ...
Posted by Alexia; updated 09/13/03

I Need Help With Eveything    

Hey you guys im gonna have my 15anos in late december or early january i need help with eveything like what type of music and what kinda waltz dances we do and food and what colrs my dress should be im thinkin lite pink and white and i dont know what the guys should ...
Posted by kayla; updated 09/13/03

HELP ME ASAP!!! PLZZ    

HEY OMG HELP ME OUT I NEED HELP BAD!!! MY 15S ARE IN 2 WEEKS N I NEED TO MAKE A SPEECH TO MY MOM N DAD BUT IN SPANISH U KNOW TELLING THEM HOW THANK FULL N EVERYTHING
Posted by xiomi; updated 09/14/03

Anyone Need Help     (3 replies)

Hey yall i love helpping and finding stuff if you live in the houston area or some where close i know alot of limo services and dress places and places you can rent out so if you need help email me
Posted by Yalisse; updated 09/14/03

Wut Do I Do?!?!     (1 reply)

Hey guyz, my 15 is gunna B in the bEgInNiNg of mArCh 2004 and i dOn`T kNoW wUt 2 dO!! i nEeEeEdDd sum help!!! i`m not sure about what colorz 2 do, pink i 2 over-dun so i was thinking a light blue or like lavinder, aLsO i read that 4 15s in that season dArK cOlOrZ are ...
Posted by playful; updated 09/12/03

Quinceanera Capias     (3 replies)

I heard that you need padrinos de Capias for a Quinceanera but I don`t know what they are. Please tell me. Ana
Posted by ana; updated 09/11/03