Help !!!    

My 15 is in october and im having alot of trouble finding guyz 4 it i heard of 15s with all damas but i never seen it before what do they do should i do that
Posted by Yajaira; updated 08/01/03

Quincenera, Help!    

Inez I need your help for my sister`s quincenera. I am interested in one of your vidoes. I hope that they are done. I will pay for the video and shipping cost. Its urgent. Please email as soon as possible, if possible could you give me your number to call. Thanks, ...
Posted by Graciela; updated 08/01/03

A Sweet 15    

Im going to a sweet 15 and i have to sing for the sweet 15 it has to be in english though and im having trouble finding one and i have to say a speech and a poem after and im having trouble with that too can you help please!!!!
Posted by glori; updated 07/30/03

My 15    

HEY GIRLS! I HOPE EVERYONE IS HAVING AS MUCH FUN AS I AM PLANNING THEIR 15! BUT I STILL DONT KNOW WHERE IM GOING TO HAVE IT. I NEED TO SEE PLACES ONLINE IN HOUSTON. IF ANY 1 KNOWS A GOOD PLACE TO HAVE A 15 IN HOUSTON CAN U PLEASE E MAIL ME . THANK YOU !
Posted by aimee amador; updated 07/30/03

Sweetsixteen (quinceanera)    

Im having a quinceanera in december i still have no idea of a danc eor decoration .Please help this is very important for me . Thanks alot
Posted by elbita; updated 07/30/03

HELP!!!!!!!!!!     (3 replies)

Im am gettig so frustrated. Im having 7 chambelanes, and no damas. But, would it be ok, if i had 6 chambelanes and my courte de honor? i wanted to have 7 damas, but we dont have enough money to get dresses for them. Any advice on that? or, would there be a way to kinda ...
Posted by alejandra; updated 07/31/03

My Bestfriend Wants To Be My Dama But........     (4 replies)

Hey all yall 15aneras wassup well i need help and some advise, i`m having my 15anera in a couple of months and i kinda have the same problem as Joana my mom also said that if i have damas they will take the attention away from me and that they will look at them but see ...
Posted by Myra; updated 07/28/03

QuinceaƱera    

I turn 15 in July of 2004. Do u know of any halls for the reception near Jersey City New Jersey. Also I`ve never helped plan a sweet fifteens before so tell me wat other things i need to get or plan. Please respond here or email me with any ideas. Thanx
Posted by Ana; updated 07/28/03

Quinceanera    

Hey Everyone I am planning for my quinceanera and i have no idea what to do. I don`t know wear to get stuff. I am sorry to say but i don`t even know what the process is. I NEED HELP. PLease. THANKS.
Posted by elizabeth; updated 07/28/03

Quincernera Dress 4Sale    

Please see "Pink Quincenera Dress" ad posted on 07/28/03 by Melissa
Posted by Melissa; updated 07/28/03

I Need Help With A Theme For My Quincenera     (1 reply)

I`m planning a sweet16 my birthday is in dec. And i need a theme i was thinking of snowflakes but i need more ideas to make a decision. I also need ideas with centerpieces, recuerdos, etc.
Posted by maria; updated 07/29/03

Ask Bibi - Need Friendly ADVICE Not Criticism    

I don`t think we need Criticism in order to provide the advice. So if you need some sensible advice ask it her... I pray that anyone that has a good piece of advice will help in making this the day your special day... "You Have ONLY ONE life so live it to the ...
Posted by Bibi; updated 07/29/03

Quinceanera     (3 replies)

Hey whats up my name is Anita and i am gonna have a quince anos and it is so hard to plan... I needed to know if anyone knows good songs for quince anos like cumbia then the marcha song i dont know which 1 i have to dance and also if anyone knows somewhere where i can ...
Posted by Anita; updated 07/29/03

Thnxz    

Thank you!!!!!!! very much.....i apreciate it..=)
Posted by Pamela; updated 07/30/03

Line Dance Songs    

What are some good tejano or any kind of spanish line dance songs?
Posted by Matthew; updated 07/27/03

Quinceanera    

Hey, I`m going to have a 15 in march of 2004 and i wantedd to know if anyone had ideas for centerpeices. My 15 is going to be traditional and my dress is going to be baby pink. I want my centerpeices to be unique where hardley anyone has done it before. Please if ...
Posted by tina; updated 07/27/03

Thank You     (1 reply)

Hi. Its me again, pamela. Well thank you for your information and it is really helpful. I am going to buy the cd u recommended today and try it out..but what i really need is just a list of traditional songs for my 15`s! My sister already had her 15`s and i hate doing ...
Posted by Pamela; updated 07/28/03

HELP A.S.A.P    

I NEED IDEAS FOR MY QUINCEANERA. IF YOU GOT PICTURES OR VIDEOS SEND THEM TO ME SO I CAN GET SOME IDEAS. OH AND I DONT KNOW WHAT MUSIC TO CHOOSE THANX :)
Posted by .:GUERA:.; updated 07/25/03

QUINCEANERA PENPALS!     (17 replies)

Hey-i was wondering if ne body would like to be my penpla on quinceaneras.we can share ideas and exchange tipas and stuff.my quince is on 3-20-04,so i have a while.thanks!
Posted by sarah; updated 07/25/03

I Need Help In Thinkin Of Some Nice Hairdos     (3 replies)

I need some help thinkin of some nice hairdos.......and not just that i need help in what kind of center pieces i want for the tables and all...i dont have much yet but i have sum ideas...if i could get sum help that would be great......and thanks
Posted by ~aLeX; updated 07/25/03

Chambelain De Honor Horror Story!     (9 replies)

Hey Quinceaneras! first of all i wanted to say that i hope all of you guys` planning is coming along good!my 15 i on Oct.4 so i am so excited and cant wait!!! n e wayz.... I thought i would tell u about my cousins quince horror story so this doesnt happen to u guys... ...
Posted by MoNiCa; updated 07/25/03

Help With Chambelan De Honor     (5 replies)

Ok well i might have my 15 next year and well i have already started getting my chambelanes and damas. The problem is that i don`t have my chambelan de honor. My mom says that she can find me one and i already told her who i wanted which is the son of her friend. But i ...
Posted by damaris; updated 07/25/03

Help - I Have No Clue!!     (3 replies)

I NEED HELP BAD!! I am trying to help a family in our community with their Quince Anos. I am not hispanic and have no clue what to do - the other problem is they haven`t given me much time. SOOO....can anyone please tell me what all we should include? Does anyone have ...
Posted by Shannan; updated 07/26/03

Share 15era Ideas Here!     (1 reply)

Hey if anyone wants to share ideas about their Quinceneras or need any suggestions write back!
Posted by Rene; updated 07/26/03

The Dance - HELP PLEASE!!    

Where can I get a video or something that explains the dance - like the steps! Belive it or not I do have the music I just don`t know how the dance is performed and I have to teach the kids (they don`t know either). Not being spanish, I have been put in charge of this ...
Posted by Shannan; updated 07/26/03