LITTLE SISTERS QUINCE

Hello everyone! I am planning to have a quince for my younger sister. I plan to have it at least by Feb. 2004. I really would like peoples help of what is exactly supposed to take place. What is to happen at mass? What is to happen at the dance? Etc. Things like that. Also, if any of you know of resources that I can buy such as books, videos, etc. Of other quince`s that have taken place, I think that would be a great help! I really need as much help as possible to make this event special for my little sister. Please help me out. Thanks in advance.
Posted by Angel; updated 02/27/03

Hey, well it`s really nice that your doing that for you lil` sister. I`m going to have mine hopfully on Jan. 2005, my B-Day is in December but I don`t really wanna have it in that month, but I will be 15 on the 23 of December, so I`m just waiting one more month..... Anywayz at the church she walks in with her mom and dad or whoever she picks, then she sits at the front of the church by the alter, and the mass just goes on, then when your at the reception you do the changing of the shoes and stuff like that, eMail me so I can really tell you the things that happen, espacially at the reception......
Badchick08@hotmail.com

~Bonita Muchacha
Posted by Bonita Muchacha; updated 07/06/03

A book that you can buy or get from your local library is called
Quinceanera an essential book to planning a quinceanera. It helps you alot that is how i got alot of my questions answered. Hope i helped if you have any more questions email me at stardama06@yahoo.com
Posted by damaris; updated 07/07/03