Reception Places For My Quincenera    

I need help finding a place to have the party for my quincenera. I need it in escondido, vista, or san marcos, california. It`s on valentines day so it`s really hard finding one. Thank You
Posted by Elizabeth; updated 07/24/03

Anna Are U Here? This Is Thais     (1 reply)

Hey let`s talk anna!
Posted by Thais; updated 07/24/03

I Need Help On A Theme For My Quincenera!     (1 reply)

I need help with a theme. My Quincenera is in 6 months! My colors are gonna be Pink and Silver. I would like to know what everybody thinks about what kind of theme.
Posted by Gina; updated 07/24/03

Need Help!    

I have chosen a theme its gonna be Precious Moments. But i need some ideas for the centerpieces. And some decorations.
Posted by Gina; updated 07/24/03

? On SuRpRiSe DANCE     (1 reply)

Hola chickas, Hey i was thinkin of doin cumbia but i want a third dance to. N im a hip hop dancer so i was thinkn of doin a hip hop dance but should i change into different outfits with my damas or stay in my dress and do the hip hop dance. Well holla. DANCNCHICK
Posted by DANCNCHICK; updated 07/24/03

Quinceanera Ideas? I Can Try To Help.     (37 replies)

I have my daughters quinceanera coming up real soon. Feb. 1, 2003. And I got alot of information in the past year. If you have any questions, I can try to help. I will post pictures after the event is over. E-mail me if you have any questions. Taz4tweety@aol.com
Posted by Rosie; updated 07/24/03

~~~What Should I Do I Really Need Your Help~~    

HeY wUsSup...WeLl My 15 iS gOnNa Be On jUlY Of 2004 aNd Im ThInKinG abOut havInG a wHiTe DrEsS wIth LiGhT BrOwn or Tan OuTlIne..so It CoUlD Go wiTh Me Cuz Im a MOreNiTa....BuT Im NoT sOo suRe aBoUt It...Or DO yOu thInK I shOulD haVe It WhiTe WiTh BaBy BlUe And ThAt WaY ...
Posted by eLizAbEtH; updated 07/23/03

Choreographer    

I am going to have quiceanera for my daughter in San Antonio and hoping someone might know of a choreographer?
Posted by Dora; updated 07/23/03

~*~714*wHaT DO YoU ThInK*714*~*~     (5 replies)

HeY wUsSup...WeLl My 15 iS gOnNa Be On jUlY Of 2004 aNd Im ThInKinG abOut havInG a wHiTe DrEsS wIth LiGhT BrOwn or Tan OuTlIne..so It CoUlD Go wiTh Me Cuz Im a MOreNiTa....BuT Im NoT sOo suRe aBoUt It...Or DO yOu thInK I shOulD haVe It WhiTe WiTh BaBy BlUe And ThAt WaY ...
Posted by eLizAbEtH; updated 07/23/03

I Will Never For Get My Quinceanera     (7 replies)

Hey all of you girls having your Quinceanera this year or next year I want to tell yall have the best time becuase it only comes once. I loved mine it was the best and I will never forget the music,food,friends,and every thing that came with it. So treasure yours ...
Posted by Debra; updated 07/23/03

QUINCEANERA COLORz?!?!?!?!?     (6 replies)

I`M PLANNING A QUINCEANERA SOMETIME IN AUGUST OF 2004. I CAN`T WAIT!!! I DUNNO WHAT COLORz 2 PICK YET THO. 4 MY DAMAz. I WAS THINKING ABOUT BURGANDY OR BABY BLUE, BUT I ALSO THINK THAT I SHOULD HAVE SUMMER COLORz SINCE MY XV IZ GOING 2 B IN THA SUMMER. MY DRESS , I ...
Posted by NIKKI; updated 07/23/03

LA CHICA CON INFORMACION     (5 replies)

Hey 15eras! I wanted to say if any of yall are having problems or are stuck ask me thing and I will try my best to help yall. I am 15 and I had the best 15era any girl could ask for. So ask me anything and I will do my best to give yall advice. Well I have to go bye y ...
Posted by Que viva Mexico!; updated 07/23/03

ANYBODY ON RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!     (2 replies)

HEY IS ANYONE ON RIGHT NOW
Posted by C-SHORTYPRINCEZZ; updated 07/24/03

Ne 1 Nice To Help Me Here?     (3 replies)

Hey! what`s up guys?? nm here. But anyways my quinceanera will be soon and I have no clue about what to serve my guests(food and drinks) do u guys have any ideas?? Also like how many people could I invite, I think the more the better(more presents!, he he) chicks with ...
Posted by Thais; updated 07/24/03

HELP ME PLEASE     (1 reply)

I NEED HELP WITH MY QUINCE IT MAY BE IN 2 YEARS BUT I NEED MUSIC HELP.WALTZ HELP.AND FOOD HELP
Posted by sasha; updated 07/23/03

UmM HElp!!     (4 replies)

OH HI everyone...well umm my quinceanera is august 23d 2003 and do i need a padrino/madrina for vela or does that go together vela y rosario...and if i do wut does the padrino/madrina do with the vela or wha cuz im lost i dont know if i need one or wha? aite get back ...
Posted by Prisila; updated 07/22/03

Damas Dresses     (1 reply)

I have used this message bored before and yallhelped me out a lot and i was thinking if you helped me out all those other timesthat yall would be able to help me out now well i was thinking about the dresses being strapless or speggetti straps because i have a ...
Posted by raven; updated 07/22/03

I Need Some Help Pls Read!     (1 reply)

Hey whats up? my quinceanera will be soon so I was wondering if any of you guys know any websites I could go to so I could get some ideas. I would really appreciate it guys. Thanks!
Posted by Thais; updated 07/22/03

NEED HELP!!!! *****read*****     (1 reply)

Hi my 15era is coming up soon and I have No ideas how I`m gonna do it! can somebody pls help me! thanks guys!
Posted by Thais; updated 07/22/03

Ideas Hall Tables!!!!    

Please help i need tons of help i don`t know what to put on them
Posted by nita; updated 07/22/03

Quinceanera'z!!!!!!!!!!!     (3 replies)

Hey gurls i need some help n were to find center pieces and balloons and stuff like that cuz i have like none of that i live in Ma. But if u have some pges you know of that i can fnd stuff or stores around my way then that would really help.......
Posted by Debbie; updated 07/22/03

Need Help On 15era Stuff    

Hey, I needed help on finding white dresses for me. But i want it hexa puffy. And do u know if there is any with burgundy on it? also if u can help me on the dresses 4 the damas but under 100 dollars. Plez email me at
Posted by jenn; updated 07/23/03

AGE     (11 replies)

Wut do yall think is a good age for damas in 15era? and do you think that the dama should ask the chambelan or the i should get all the damas and chambelanes. Ps. My BIG day is 12/26/03
Posted by Jessica; updated 07/23/03

I NEED HELP FINDING MY DAMAS'S DRESSES!     (3 replies)

MY QUNICE IS IN 3 MONTHS AND I NEED HELP FINDING MY DRESSES FOR THE DAMAS CAN ANYONE HELP ME????? PLZ E-MAIL ME THANKS ALOT
Posted by MONICA; updated 07/23/03

Make-Up Or Not????     (5 replies)

Hi every one!! Hey i been thinking and well i dont have a conclusion....u see my quinceanera is gonna be in next year feb 7,2004 and well yall know we wanna look pretty that day!but i taught that should we use make-up that day or not? I think just lip gloss will be ...
Posted by Maria.F; updated 07/23/03