HEY PEOPLE HELP ME OUT DONT IGNORE!!!!!

Hey everyone well im starting to plan my quinceanera and well i`ve saved quite a few dresses to see how i want my dress my uncle makes quinceanera dresses and well he is making myine as a gift he just said that i needed to show him how i wanted it. Well i need help finding a party favor website so it mean a great deal to me if you`ll would help me out. If you live in LA please tell me of a store that i can go to get stuff. Oh yeah i need to find a place were they sell the photo albums and guest book!!!!! so pleeeze help me out... I already decided how i want my dress but i need to find the rest i`ve decided to have the color white and pastel green it lookss really nice. I guess i just want to be unique i`ve also gotten the table and chairs covers me and my mom planned to put bows on the chairs the bows will be pastel green aswell. Ihaven`t decided if i am going have damas all i know is that im going to have 14 chambelanes!!!!!! so ppl tell wat u think it would be a big help!!!!!!!!!!!! by the way my B-DAy is not until July 17, 2004 so i have alot of time left. Please feel free to tell me wat u think cause i`d really like to know!!!!!! Oh yeah for all the other quinceanera i wish u gals the best of luck!! enjoy urself u have a long way to go and turning 15 is only the start of ur life as u take new steps into the world as a lady!!!! well if u find anything please fell free to e-mail me LATERZ!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by Alexia; updated 08/31/03

Oh yeah u guys im pretty short im 5`2" and believe that sucks cause my lil bro who is twelve is taller than me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! are there any gurls out there that are as short as me!! just wondering

GURL IM 5`4 AND I AINT TRIPPIN CAUSE ITS OK TO BE SHORT. I THINK ITS BETTA TO BE SHORT THAN TO BE HELLA TALL. IF YOUR WORRIED ABOUT LOOKING TOO SHORT AT YOUR QUINCE YOUR SHOES WILL MAKE YOU LOOK A LIL TALLER. WELLZ IM OUT!
Posted by *BABYGURL*; updated 08/31/03

Thanks BABYGURL maybe i`ll grow a lil bit by them time that by b-day is here!!!!!!!!!!! thanks that really helped me oh yea by the way when ur b-day. I want to know cause u give really good advice!!!!!!!!!!!!

Girl, just remember that the best things come in small packages. Im just 5`!!! For my quinceanera I had like 3inch heels and everyone was still taller than me but it`s ok cuz i like being short.
Posted by *Jennifer*; updated 08/31/03

Well thats cool cause i like being short too but the thng is most of my family is really tall but oh well what can i do about it!!!! People com on give me some advice tell me if u like it cause im thinking of doing it white and yellw that would look cute too since my b-day is on JULY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

People come on tell me wat u think i really need ur help!!!!!!! it mean alot if u gals gave me some advice

I had my quince in white and light yellow too!!!!!!!! Girl you picked the best colors...hehehe. But just get high heels and trust me those colors are sooooooo pretty. Just a little advice tho...if your dress is all white get your ramo all different shades of yellow. No white flowers except maybe the baby`s breath. Man...I wish I could show you my pics and you`d see how white and yellow turn out.
Posted by *Jennifer*; updated 08/31/03

Thankz jennifer

Do u gals think i should have my quinceanera with the colors white and pastel green or white and yellow!!!!!!!!!Give me ur opinion!!!
Posted by Alexia; updated 09/02/03

Both colors are really pretty. But how will your ramo be if you have pastel green??
Posted by *Jennifer*; updated 09/02/03

Hey thanks i think i`ll go with the yellow!!!!!it seems like it would look better!!!!!

Glad to help!!! Just remember how i said about it being all yellow...just different shades. You won`t regret taking my advice.
Posted by *Jennifer*; updated 09/02/03

Thankx Jennifer!!!!!!!

My best friend had her quince in yellow too i was a dama of course but anyways it looked really pretty. But i had mine in a light sage color. Its like a light olive green not exactly pastel green. But everyone told me my damas dresses were really pretty. Sage is a different colors but i made it loook really nice, both colors are nice but in my opinion go with the sage (light green). My ramo was very pretty too, my dress was white of course!!!! and the ramo had light pink roses and lot of different light and a lil darker pink flowers in it. It was mixed and then they all had light green leaves, it looked really cute and it matched with all my damas dresses and my flowers for the reception were exactly the same!!!! i had all natural flowers. But whatever u choose they both look really nice!!!!
Posted by Melissa; updated 09/04/03

Yeah i was also thinking of telling you alexia to pick light green and have your ramo pink. It`ll look nice but i wasn`t sure. But whatever u choose will probably look cute.
Posted by *Jennifer*; updated 09/06/03

Yeah i like the green but whatever u choose is okay yellow is real cute too i liked them both but everyone said my quince looked better but my friend doesnt know lol. But anyways just make sure to let us know what u choose okay?????
Posted by Melissa; updated 09/06/03

Thanx Melissa and Jennifer well i decided to go with the sage color my mom liked it a lot so it`s cool cause i loved it too!!!!! well tanx a lot and i wish u 2 the best!!!
Posted by Alexia; updated 09/07/03

Yeah good choice!!! Trust me it will look really nice!!! So what month is ur quince in?? Oh and what color is ur dress? BUt anyways hope to hear from u soon!!
Posted by Melissa; updated 09/07/03

Hey Melissa my quince are ion July 17, 2004 yeah i haven`t really decided how my dress is going to be but i`ll figure it out thnx and i hope to hear 4rm u again!!!!!
Posted by Alexia; updated 09/07/03

Well i went shopping w/ my mom and bought alot of stuff that we need like the lil things yah know well thanx 4 helping u gals !!!!!!!!! if u need any help just e-mail me @ poohlover71289@yahoo.com!!!!! LATERZ!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by Alexia; updated 09/09/03