15 Pictures

My quince is in a month and I really enjoy looking at other peoples quince pictures. Not to get ideas but I think it`s so much fun. So if you have any pictures that are (of course) online and you don`t mind showing them I would really appreciate it if I could see them. My email if not posted is Jenny121087@bored.com. Thank you whoever lets me see theirs`.
Posted by Jennifer; updated 04/23/03

Jennifer-
Hey! My "15" is March 6, 2004! I`m so excited! I can let you see what dress I`m gonna get.... Go to www.angeldelivers.com, then go to quincenera, then to dresses, my dress is the third one or style # 2022! I know this isnt pictures of my "15" but I just wanted to show you what Im wearing! Please get back to me and I want your opinions on the dress! Thanx!
My e-mail is *CICA* cica_gurl@prodigy.net
Posted by Cica (nickname); updated 04/24/03

That dress is pretty. Might I say it`s very cheap too. My dress if you want to see is at:
-go to www.marysbridal.com
-go to informals collection
-go to page 2
-it`s the 1st one in the 2nd row or style FO22405
Posted by Jennifer; updated 04/24/03

Oh and mine cost $440.

Jennifer-
That is very cute!! The dress I like is pretty and cheap, but the thing is, is the actual dress itself gonna be cheap. Like is the brand cheap or whatever? Just wondering!!!
Cica
Posted by Cica; updated 04/24/03

Maribel-
That dress is pretty on angeldelivers.com!!! Have you had ur quincenera yet? What is a zoot suit?
Posted by *CICA*; updated 04/24/03

Maribel-
I turned 14 March 3! Are you excited that your gonna have ur quincenera? I know I am! I get butterflys in my stomach when I think about it!! What r ur colors gonna be? Mine are gonna be lavender and pink, not a dark pink but a light pink! The damas are either gonna wear purple or pink..... The first dama pink, second dama, purple, third pink..........etc. U get it? You probably don`t!

Yea-
I don`t want a theme either, its way too much trouble! What ur e-mail address?

Cica_gurl@prodigy.net

Umm I think that at the church I will have the straps (since they are detachable) and for the party it`s strapless. I actually do have a theme and it`s Cinderella. My recuerdos are little glass carriages on a mirror with a doll placed in different places. The recuerdos de mesa are carriages also but they`re white wire and we put ribbons on them with a doll in the middle.

Oh Cica I meant cheap in price not in brand. My color is pastel yellow.

Maribel if it`s the dress I think you`re talking about...to be honest it would look soooooo much cuter if it didn`t have sleeves just the straps. Then it would look so cute.

Yea I think so too!! But it still looks cute!

Did you go to the informals or what did you go to?

Oh ok I found it. It`s very cute!!!!

My quince is in a month and I really enjoy looking at other peoples quince pictures. Not to get ideas but I think it`s so much fun. So if you have any pictures that are (of course) online and you don`t mind showing them I would really appreciate it if I could see them. My email if not posted is Jenny121087@bored.com. Thank you whoever lets me see theirs`.

You should check out these dresses! They are the best that I have seen available in the U.S...

http://www.arnettslaboutique.com/en/quince_ArnettsExclusive.cfm

My favorite style is Princesa! What is yours?
Posted by chelsea; updated 04/24/03

OMG those dresses are really cute! I might have to rethink which dress i want!!
Posted by Maribel; updated 04/25/03

Hey girls,
Have ya`ll already had ya`lls Quince yet? I had mine march 1st 2003. It was great!!!!!! My color was a pastel yellow...you can find my dress in www.marsbridal.com under beloving, 3rd page, and it`s on the last row, third dress, #F014254. It was white. Hope ya`lls quince is as great as mine was!
Posted by Amanda; updated 06/17/03

Hello,
I have my Quinceanera in 2 months. You can see the dress that I`am going to wear on www.marysbridal.com. Then go to Page 1 of the Beloving collection. It`s style number F034837.
The color is pink.
What do you think about my dress?
Posted by Caroline; updated 08/08/03

Hey
My 15 in 2 months and I`m kinda excited but not really my color is gonna be pastel yellow because i think blue and pink everybody using them and i wanted to be diffrent and well i think I`m going to get my dress at Angel delivers too not sure yet .
Posted by mari; updated 09/02/03

Hella cute caroline!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by Melissa; updated 09/04/03