8/30/03*MIS XV ANOS*

HEY GIRLS WUZ UP? I HAD MY QUINCEANERA THIS PAST SATURDAY (3 DAYS AGO) AND LEMME TELL U....ALL THE HARD WORK, BIG $$$ SPENT, ALL THE PRACTICES W/ THE DAMAS N CHAMBELANES, ALL THE WORRIES AND MAYBE EVEN NIGHTMARES....ITS ALL WORTH IT. MY QUINCEANERA WILL BE SOMETHIN I WILL NEVER FORGET. NEVER. IT DIDN`T TURN OUT PERFECT, AND I WOULDN`T CONSIDER IT THE PARTY OF THE YEAR, BUT I HAD SO MUCH FUN AND SO MANY MEMORIES THAT I WILL NEVER FORGET IN MY LIFE. I DANCED ALL NIGHT, SO MUCH THAT THE NEXT MORNING I COULDN`T EVEN STAND UP CUZ MY FEET HURT SO BAD, BUT IT WAS ALL GOOD. TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH, A LOT OF THINGS WENT WRONG TOO! LIKE I GOT SICK! I GOT THE FEVER AT 4 AM THE DAY OF MY QUINCEANERA, THE FOOD CAME LATE, 1/2 THE CHAMBELANES GOT TO THE SALON REALLY LATE, THE GROUP ARRIVED LATE, THE DJ DIDNT PLAY THE MUSIC WE WANTED TILL WE GAVE HIM CD`S, BUT IN THE END, I HAD THE MOST FUN AND I THINK THATS WHAT MATTERS THE MOST. SO HEY I FEEL YA GIRLS THAT ARE HAVING ALL THE TROUBLES WITH UR QUINCES, YOU COULD DO ALL THE PLANNING IN THE WORLD, BUT IT MOST LIKELY WON`T TURN OUT PERFECT BUT THATS OK BECAUSE ITS YOUR PARTY AND THEYRE GOING TO BE YOUR MEMORIES SO YOU JUST HAVE FUN A FORGET ALL THE HATERZ N THE GOSSIP N TALK CUZ IT WILL ALWAYS BE THERE MOSTLY CUZ THEYRE JEALOUS OF THE QUINCEANERA. SO HANG IN THERE IF YOURE HAVING TROUBLE, CUZ THE DAY WILL COME WHEN U LEAST EXPECT IT, AND YOU WILL FEEL LIKE YOUR NOT READY YET, AND THEN IT WILL BE ALL OVER BEFORE YOU KNOW IT. IF U WANNA KNO MORE BOUT MY QUINCE JUST ASK, OR I`LL POST MORE LATER. BYE GIRLS!! LUV YA!
Posted by *Mariana*; updated 09/01/03

My cuzin was in a quinceanera this weekend and she said something similar to the music...maybe it`s the same one. Where was your quince held at??? I mean city and state.
Posted by *Jennifer*; updated 09/01/03

HEY GIRL..... I BET U HAD A BOMB DAY DONT WORRY EVERYBODY HAD SUMTHANG WRONG WIT DER PARTY LIKE DIS ONE DAT I CAME OUT IN WE COULD FIND OUR LIMO TOO MANY PEEPZ IN DA LIMO 33 PEEPZ CAN U IMAGINE??? EVERYONE SQUISHED NOT ME I WAS THE FIRST ONE IN DER AND DA GUY SAID OUR NAMES WRONG AND BACKWARDS AND SUM PEEPZ MESSED UP IN THE WALTZ.. DAYUM THAT WAS A DAY 2 DAMAS GOT LATE AT THE CHURCH......I BET U WERE NERVOUS RIGHT? I WOULD GIRL BUT I KNOW U HAD A BOMB DAY CAN I SEE SUM PIX IF U WANT EMAIL ME AT LIL_BIT_0101@YAHOO.COM BYEZ
Posted by ~~KIM~~; updated 09/06/03

Hey Mariana* Cool that you had a great time, sorry it didn`t come out perfect, i just had to share something really ausome with u and that is that the party still hasn`t ended i wishmy`ne was longer!!! But what i mean by that is that, i just had my`ne July 26th 2003 , and i just got more pictures last night from the party, and i still haven`t seen two videos and a bunch of other pictures that people took, and i`m telling you everytime, something like that happens it feels so good to see the memorys, and it`s really exciting, so there`s so much more to come, not just having the party it`s over with type thing, and the memory of youre party is in everyone elses head everytime they see, you, they have this beautiful image of you always in you`re head, and not the image from the time you where five and you puked on you`re self, anyway it still hasn`t ended, and i put a big pic of me and my five chambelans on my sophmore binder , and everytime i look at it , it always puts a smile on my face, and makes me feel like i`m on the top of the world, i truley belive my`ne came out perfect, and maybe u`ll feel that way over time, hopefully the good will be remebered over the bad, i`m glad you worked it though...

Luv, jOaNnA <3
\
P.s. Ditto with the feet pain!!!!! :p
Posted by Jo*bananna*Anna; updated 09/06/03