Best Colors

Dont waste ur time looking for a theme look for the colors... IM going to do Burgendy and white it looks really good. I think the best colors are pastels and white try something new instead of babyblue and purple
Posted by erica; updated 04/14/03

I think those colors are great.baby blue and purple.for mi quinceanera they are going to be either rich purple or rich yellow!
Posted by Maribel; updated 04/22/03

I have a new idea for mine i want it to be babyblue, and babyyellow and of course black and white
Posted by bridget; updated 04/22/03

I serioulsly think that pink, baby blue, and purple are just plain killed. They are used way toooo much! My color is pastel yellow and personally I have never seen that color. Black and white I think might work out.
Posted by Jennifer; updated 04/23/03

YOU GUYS ARE INSULTING PEOPLE HERE LIKE ME, WHY??????? BECAUSE I LOVE BABAY BLUE AND I`M USING BABYBLUE WITH PASTEL.....
Posted by Jamnetty; updated 05/04/03

Well we are just putting our opinions.. And my favorite color is baby blue too but im mixing it with baby yellow to make it be more original..... Oh yeah and at www.partycity.com u can order some themes! or colors
Posted by marrissa; updated 05/04/03

Im also having baby blue with yellow stuff.
Posted by Maribel; updated 05/04/03

Like Marrissa said, we all are just putting our opinions and my opinion is that baby blue(especially), lilac, and pink are just overdone. But I`m not saying it`s ugly or don`t get it. Just my opinion.
Posted by Jennifer; updated 05/05/03

I`m having white and lilac. I think they`re pretty.
Posted by brenda; updated 06/29/03

Im having my 15 soon and my colors are lilac, silver, and pink... And i dont care if thats over done cuz personally i think that black in a SWEET 15 looks 2 goth and 2 funny.... Dark colors aren`t 4 15s....lets be at least a little traditional.
Posted by monica; updated 06/30/03

Green, orange, naked;gray,brown,yellow etc.
Posted by boring; updated 06/30/03

WELL DIZ BE MY OPINION!!AND YA HOEZ DONT LIKE IT THAN TO FUCKEN BAD!!!wELL MAH KOLORZ GONNA BE BLACK WITH PALE PINK DESINGS!!NO THATS NEW AND DONT COPY BITCHES!!
Posted by Monica; updated 08/25/03

Hey I am having my birthstone,it is sapphire and white.I think it looks pretty.I love that whole burgandy color.It`s pretty!!!lol.I dunno but i do like baby blue and that baby yellow sounds cute.Even though it supposeably is used to much i think people should just get whatever they want.Don`t pay attention to anyone who isn`t paying for us stuff.It`s YOUR quince ya know.Well not hatin on nobody just givin so advice ya know.Well i wish yall the best with all yalls plans and stuff.God bless.Lata
RYSSA ~~~~
Posted by Ryssa; updated 08/25/03

Hey people my quince isnt till another year my b-day is september 13 but im having it september 18 cuz church problems my colors r gonna be baby blue white and some dark blue honestly i think you should pick wutever color you want at first i was gonna pick lavender and white but we couldnt then my favorite color is turqouise so i just stayed with baby blue so go ahead and pick wutever its up to you not them.
Posted by Sweets; updated 08/25/03

MAH COLORS ARE GOING TO BE BABY BLUE AND WHITE AND I DONT REALLY GIVE A F*** IF THEYRE PLAYED OUT . DA THEME IS GOING TO BE ANGELS CAUSE I THINK THEYRE HELLA CUTE! MONICA I THINK YOUR IDEA IS TIGHT CAUSE ITS HELLA OG.
Posted by *BABYGURL*; updated 08/25/03

YOu KNow What I`m saying *BaByGuRL*I mean I`m a O.G. So You Know WHats CrAckIn!!!MAn MAH ThEme iS goONna Be of CinDereLLA CUz. I;m oNe He,He!!WEll Yeah BITches Fuq yoU IS You"Z a Hater!!!
Posted by Monica; updated 08/26/03

HEY WAS SUP MY QUINCE IS THE 18TH OF OCTOBER 03 I CANT WAIT.WELL MY COLORES ARE PINK AND WHITE AND I THINK PINK IS NOT PLAYED OUT CUZZZZZZZZ THATS THE ORIGINAL COLOR FOR THE QUINCEANERA THE TRADICION YOU KNOW. WELL THATS MY OPINION............WELL IF THE HATERS DONT LIKE IT THEY HAVE TO DEAL WITH IT. TO THE REST OF THE GIRLS UP IN HERE HOPE YA HAVE A GREAT TIME AT YOUR PARTYS CUZ IS ONLY 1 TIME.

CRISTAL AKA PINK PANTHER MAMI
Posted by CrIsTaL; updated 08/27/03

Hey cristal you are soo right i think i might use pink two.
Whats your theme?
Posted by ~sweetheart~; updated 08/29/03

HEY WAS SUP MY THEME IS CINDERELLA.
Posted by CrIsTaL; updated 08/31/03

Hey good luck to all ya`ll young ladies remember it`s you day
Posted by c.flota; updated 08/31/03

I think that idea of black with pink is soooooo cool. I love those colors and how they go together. I put up there that pink,bblue, and purple were played out but now i take it back. Especially pink cuz its sooo pretty. LoL...but i wish all you girls luck.
Posted by *Jennifer*; updated 09/01/03

I really love pink !I have pink and gold and roses so you do what ever pleases you!!!!!
Posted by *~Michelle~*; updated 09/01/03

Oh my gosh dont some of u think that dark colors are like more for Weddings NOT Quinceaneras??? I mean come on the tradition is Pink, and pastel colors: baby blue, lilac and pink are the main colors. But like my best friend had pastel yellow and we all looked so cute in our damas dresses. Stick with light colors it looks better like i had sage u know like a light olive green and it looked really fancy and then i went ot this one where they had RED it looked so tacky. Yeah i think burgandy is nice but not for a quince but like some of u girls said everyone has there own oppinion. And no offense monica but black???? yeah its new and creative but arent u having trouble looking for ur stuff??????? dont take it the wrong way k chick. Well im out.
Posted by Daisy; updated 09/04/03

Yeah ill agree wit ya dark colors are hella ugly in Quinceaneras. BUT whats wrong wit yellow and green???? they are light colors i think any light colors are good for quinces.
Posted by Melissa; updated 09/06/03