The Catholic Church-Quincenera     (2 replies)

Do girls who have the quincenera mass have to have all there sacraments completed (communion, reconciliation and confirmation) in order to have a quince mass? What are the steps I have to take to notify the church of this?
Posted by Jennifer; updated 11/26/03

My 15era    

I`m planning to have a quinceanera sometime next spring in 2004. And I was really hopeing if you could help me find some pretty dresses for me and my damas...
Posted by silvia; updated 11/26/03

Sweet 16/ Quince     (6 replies)

Ok hi im noelani aka nani well i can see many headz is having prob. W/ this so ima help out alil as much as i can! well my sweet 16 is in oct. No-1 i mean NO-1 except for my family knoe the details about my party b/c u knoe females be hatin and wana do everything like ...
Posted by nani; updated 11/24/03

Hey     (1 reply)

Well today I`m 15!!
Posted by bunch of love; updated 11/25/03

Quinceanera Event     (3 replies)

Vicki on the Quinceanera event that you said can you give me more information.How much do you pay and time and what wil we see? Do we get to see decorations and vendors.Please let me know. KATHLOU48@AOL.COM Lou
Posted by Lou; updated 11/25/03

NEnA'S 15     (8 replies)

MY DESS IS GONNA BE WHITE WITH DARK BLUE AND WITH RHYME STONES AND MY CHAMBELANES ARE GNNA DRESS PACHUCO BUT IN WHITE....AND FOR THE SURPRISE DANCE WE ARE GONNA DANCE CUMBIA HIP HOP ...... AND FOR THE SURPIRSE DANCE THE GIRL;S ARE GONNA WEAR DARK BLUE DICKIES A WHITE ...
Posted by elmo; updated 11/25/03

Need Quincenera Sites    

I need some quincenera sites i can not find any except this one called quincenerayboda.com please help.
Posted by tracey; updated 11/21/03

Quinceanera     (1 reply)

Please!!!! Help me find a ballroom for my 15th I need before christmas. Please!!!! Help me!!!!
Posted by Diana; updated 11/21/03

I Need 2 Poems    

I need 2 poems to read. One for my mom and one for my dad can someone please help?
Posted by sofia; updated 11/21/03

Ja Rule     (1 reply)

If anyone has any info on jarule: address, email, number, ect. Please help.
Posted by pinkprincess; updated 11/21/03

Salsa First Wedding Song    

I need some salsa song for my first dance at my wedding...please help me...send me a bunch of names thank yoou
Posted by vinnie; updated 11/22/03

Whoever Says Boyz Cant Have Sweet 16 B-Day     (5 replies)

Well...Im having a sweet 16 only Im calling it a Vino 16 or in englisha 16th wine. I`m inviting up to 300 people. And renting a 24 passenger limo for my 11 couples. Instead of the shoe exchange it`ll b the hat and jacket exchange. Im having a candle light ceremony and ...
Posted by steven; updated 11/23/03

My Quinceanera     (1 reply)

Hi, My name is vanessa and i just came from a quinceanera party...omg it was so fun! any wayz ha ha ha well before i went to the party..i had my practices for my quinceanera and this was our first practice so we didnt really practiced the dance......we practiced the ...
Posted by ~Vanessa~; updated 11/23/03

Quincenera Dresses     (1 reply)

I made one mistake in my life, and i think we al know what it is. I boght one of her dresses and i wish i was dead, i couldnt bear for anyone too see me wearing this horrific thing. I wish you a had a different style, thanks for ruining my life
Posted by Culo; updated 11/24/03

Pics     (3 replies)

Ey chicas! i just wanted to see some chicas pics of their quinceanera. Mine is in novemeber, and i am SOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!! email me! Love ya`ll!
Posted by Alejandra; updated 11/18/03

Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!     (4 replies)

Okay I really don`t know anything about your 15th party so like what do you do I know you dance and all but what do you dance and where do you get all the decoration things you need please reply as quick as possible I really need help. Thanks!
Posted by yessy; updated 11/18/03

ALEXIA ENTER     (1 reply)

HEY ALEXIA U DONT KNOW ME BUT I READ SOMETHING ABOUT SALON PARIS CAN YOU GET ME THE PHONE NUMBER I AM REALLY INTERESTING IN IT PLEASE WRITE BACK
Posted by cindy; updated 11/18/03

WEDDING FATHER DAUGTHER SONGS     (3 replies)

Hello I`m trying to find a father daugther song in spanish for my wedding but i can`t find anything in spanish. Please help
Posted by Thelmy; updated 11/18/03

Ana And Maribel Enter Hurry     (7 replies)

Hey you guys i berly found this site i have been posting many things but no one ever writes back if this site still day to day or how does it work please write back and can you please ask someone where salonparis is at in echo park thanks alot i really appreciate it ...
Posted by cindy; updated 11/18/03

~~~~~~~~~~WHICH ONE ???~~~~~~~~~~~~     (7 replies)

HEY WUT UP TO ALL THE FUTURE OUINCEANERAS AND QUINCEANERAS!!! WELL I HAVE A HOMGURL RIGHT AND WERE LIKE FUCKEN TIGHT.... IMA HAVE A 15NERA AND GET MY CAR WHEN I TURN 16. SHE HAS TO PICK BETWEEN A CAR OR A 15NERA THOUGH. I TELL HER SHE ONLY TURNS 15 ONCE AND SHE COULD ...
Posted by VANESSA; updated 11/19/03

In Loving Memory Of My Grandpa     (2 replies)

Hey every1! well i would like it if u all could please help me. My grandpa passed away when i was little, but i love him so much so inside my invitations i am gonna put a card w/ a picture of him holding me when i was a baby. But i would like to put some words w/ it ...
Posted by daddys lil gurl; updated 11/19/03

I Need Ur Help!!     (1 reply)

In my 15z my theme wuz gonna b `bout Precious Moments but i found out my friend is doing it 2.... So i wanna do a different 1 cuz i wanna b u kno unique. Wut should my theme be any of u got ideaz??
Posted by Sandy; updated 11/19/03

Quinceanera Traditions     (1 reply)

Hello i would like to know what does the tairra mean like why is the mother crowning her with it ?and i know someone is suppose to give her roses can someone tell me who and why ?
Posted by tracey; updated 11/20/03

Quinceanera Pictures     (2 replies)

Wats up, aynyways, i`m going to have my Quinceanera pretty soon and I was wondering if you had any pictures of your Quinceaneras and stuff, if oyu do please e-mail me at Littlegummybears@yahoo.com Thank you La flaka
Posted by la flaka; updated 11/20/03

I Need Help A Car Or A 15anera????????     (2 replies)

What shoul I pick A car or a 15anera? My friends say I should get a 15anera but I need your opinion also. Write back
Posted by ana; updated 11/21/03