In Loving Memory Of My Grandpa

Hey every1! well i would like it if u all could please help me. My grandpa passed away when i was little, but i love him so much so inside my invitations i am gonna put a card w/ a picture of him holding me when i was a baby. But i would like to put some words w/ it like a lil speech or something. U all know what i mean. (ex... In loving memory of my grandpa.......) but i dunno what else to put. Could u all please help me!! anything well help. Thanks! volley7ball2007@aol.com
Posted by daddys lil gurl; updated 11/13/03

I think that you should put something meaningful. In loving memory of my grandpa.......... Although you may be gone physically you are still here spirtally and always in my heart......... And then say how much you wisht that he was here and that he could dance with you and that you love him very much. I hope that I was much helpp to you. I am also having a quiceanera next year. My abulita passed away soem years ago and so did my grandpa so I am playing my violin and my friend is playing her cello and were goign to play a song in memory of them. I have post up about a dress if you can maybe you can read it. Its under quinceanera dress-Rebecca.thanx.good luck.

~Always~
Rebecca
Posted by Rebecca; updated 11/17/03

Hey thankx for ur help. It really helpped me out. It helped me get started. Thats kool that ur doin that w/ ur granparents too. U really helped me alot. Hey if u wanna email me ( volley7ball2007@aol.com), just put in loving memory in the subject box so i can who it is. Well thankx alot for ur help. Good luck w/ ur 15era.
Posted by daddys lil gurl; updated 11/19/03