What Should I Do????     (1 reply)

Hello, i have a big problem. I live with my mom only and in july im having a quincenera!!! my mom and dad were going to make me a party anyways but now my mom says shes not going to feel conterbull and she told me that she will give me like 4,000 dollars if she doesnt ...
Posted by kutee; updated 12/18/03

MY QUINCENERA     (8 replies)

MY QUINCENERA IS GOING 2 BE IN APRIL 4,2004 AND I DONT KNOW IF I SHOULD HAVE JORGE GAMBOA, OR JESSIE MORALES FOR MY BAND. AND THE COLOR RUBY RED OR LILAC. AND MY LIMO STRETCH HUMMER OR CADILLAC ESCALADE. PLEAZE HELP MEEEH!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by PRINCESS; updated 12/18/03

Quinceanera Advice     (1 reply)

Okay well, i`ve come here b4 and u`ve always been a big help and i need it again. I was wondering if anyone knew some really good (and new) hip hop songs that i can dance to for my baile sorpresa. I need something that we can dance to and it would be nice if the lyrics ...
Posted by need advice; updated 12/17/03

Hi     (2 replies)

Hello my theme of my quinceanero is about fairies and can someone tell me where to find fairy decorations because my mother doesnt know anything
Posted by Jacqueline; updated 12/17/03

HELP!!!!!!     (1 reply)

Hey gurls wuz-up.....I need to know if anyone knew of some songs that i could dance with my Daddy,Godfather,and Grandpa.......bye
Posted by Talia; updated 12/18/03

I NEED HELP     (2 replies)

PLZ CAN ANY BODY HELP ME!!!! HOLLA AND TELL ME ANYBODY COULD HELP ME!!! I NEED HELP IN LOOKIN 4 MY DRESS AND ESPECIAALY THAT THURRS GONNA BE NEW AND BETTER DRESSES THIS NEW YEAR, I`M HAVING MIS 15 IN AGUST AND I NEED HELP 2 LOOK 4 FOTO/VIEDO, DRECORATIONS, INVITIONS, ...
Posted by ~Nenita~; updated 12/18/03

Quinceanera Choreographer/Master Of Ceremony    

I`m in desperate need of a Bi-lingual choreographer/master of ceremony for my daughters quinceanera coming up March of next year. I live in Los Angeles, near LAX. If you have any leads, please share them with me. Thanks!
Posted by Diana; updated 12/15/03

Quincenera     (4 replies)

My sister and I will be having a Sweet Sixteen and Quincenera in late July of 2004. We have already bought red plates, napkins, cup, silverware, ect.. I didn`t want the color red but my mom did; we are now trying to think of a theme with the color red. Please help me! ...
Posted by Briana; updated 12/15/03

My Quinceañera     (2 replies)

I would love to have Jessie Morales in my 15añera if you know how to contact him please write back to me PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by Yuri; updated 12/15/03

Any1 Pro @ Quiceaneras That Can Help     (1 reply)

Okay i need some help, my quince is feb. 21,2004, its so near, its a cinderella theme, and i wanted to see of any1 had ideas on where i could get centerpieces, (i already have the slippers) and any other nice ideas like decorations or tip, and traditions on what to do ...
Posted by layra; updated 12/15/03

Valz     (1 reply)

My name is Susi Im in a big hurry right now. My Quince is in May 1st and I eXXXXTREMLY NEED help findind waltz songs. Not only finding , but a place where I can actually here them and fast. If anyone can help me pleasse e-mail me soele1@aol.com Any help at all is ...
Posted by susi; updated 12/16/03

Quinceanera Celebration     (4 replies)

Where can I find cadetes (military/rotc guys) for a quinceanera?
Posted by Imelda; updated 12/16/03

Jessie Morales     (1 reply)

I own Jesie Morales, he is only mine!!!Just kiding
Posted by gris; updated 12/16/03

Best Colors     (3 replies)

Dont waste ur time looking for a theme look for the colors... IM going to do Burgendy and white it looks really good. I think the best colors are pastels and white try something new instead of babyblue and purple
Posted by erica; updated 12/16/03

I Need Help     (1 reply)

Hi im sonia im having a quincenera and my mom is spending half a million for it. And every body from m school whats to come but i dont know if i should let them. But i dont know what kind of theme to choose. I have still have to find the dress and shoes and every thing ...
Posted by sonia; updated 12/11/03

Quince.Please Help I Need A List Of ALL......    

Hey i need a like a planning list.Like all the things you need.Please help you can post it or email it.Lilmdg3@yahoo.com.Help i really need to start planning!!!
Posted by mandy; updated 12/11/03

Cinderella Theme     (3 replies)

I`m having a quinceanera party for my niece, and the theme is Cinderella, I need traditions, and ideas please help.. I am also trying to find scroll invitations.. The ones I find in the web are expensive...I live in Georgia, but the party will be in Miami, even if you ...
Posted by adriana; updated 12/11/03

Quinceanera     (1 reply)

Hi, my name is Angela and i`m having a hard time trying to plan my quinceanera. My theme is precious moments. My colors are Babyblue and white. I want the guyz to wear zootsuits. I can`t find white zuit suits for rent in my location ( Victoria, Tx ). I can`t find any ...
Posted by Angela; updated 12/12/03

*NEED HELP? I GOTZ YOUR BACK 2*     (15 replies)

LIKE YALL PROBABLY KNOW DA OTHER MESSAGE WAS FULL OF SMACK SO HERES A NEW ONE. IF ANYONE NEEDZ HELP WITH THEIR QUINCES ASK ME "K". TO DA REST OF DA PEEPZ FEEL FREE TO ANSWER FOR ME 2 AIGHT. WELL IM OUT 4 NOW!
Posted by *BABYGURL*; updated 12/12/03

Sorry Somuch Messages But I Have One More Thi     (1 reply)

Does anyone know a store where i can buy a poofy burgendee or light pink dress if possible a store in san jose also to buy my damas dresses
Posted by babygurl; updated 12/12/03

Where Can I Find Mariachi's For A Quinceñera?     (3 replies)

Hello everyone: I was curious.... Does anyone know where we could find Mariachi groups in or near the following areas? York/ Gettysburg, PA Harrisburg, PA Baltimore/ Frederick, MD Washington D.C Thanks a bunch! Blessings PS: What do you all think ...
Posted by Cathy; updated 12/13/03

15 Pictures     (1 reply)

My quince is in a month and I really enjoy looking at other peoples quince pictures. Not to get ideas but I think it`s so much fun. So if you have any pictures that are (of course) online and you don`t mind showing them I would really appreciate it if I could see them. ...
Posted by Jennifer; updated 12/13/03

Help Looking For A Dance Hall In Long Beach     (1 reply)

HELP im lookin for a dance hall here in long beach or something near long beach that could be alittle bit cheap that it wont cost that much money for at least 150 people.
Posted by linda; updated 12/13/03

Quincenera     (3 replies)

Well I would like to know if anybody knows anything about the real quincenera history. I really need to know this a little before December 10. It is for a real important project.Thank you
Posted by Dora Escobedo; updated 12/14/03

Stay Away From Hair Vitamins    

I have tried hundreds of hair vitamins and nothing has seemed to work. I have spend hundres of hours looking for the one product that would help my hair grow. I read about this product called Hair Formula 37 it seemed like it would be perfect. So I called the company ...
Posted by Veronica; updated 12/14/03