Ana And Maribel Enter Hurry

Hey you guys i berly found this site i have been posting many things but no one ever writes back if this site still day to day or how does it work please write back and can you please ask someone where salonparis is at in echo park thanks alot i really appreciate it bye bye
Posted by cindy; updated 11/12/03

What city is this Salon Paris in? Did you check google and or mapquest?
Posted by Ana; updated 11/17/03

What city is this Salon Paris in? Did you check google and or mapquest?
Posted by Ana; updated 11/17/03

Hey ana thanks for writing back what i meant was if you guys knew where salonparis is located at i know is in echo park i wrote something but they wrote about a salon like beauty salon i meant a hall
Posted by cindy; updated 11/17/03

Ana & maribel r u guys twins & went to king?
U could get the info on salon paris at the santamonica swapmeet bt vermont & santamonica. By the staples & el gran burrito...theres also a cheaper salon for $1500. Cuz salon paris is $2000
Posted by maryjane; updated 11/17/03

I know no body qrited to me. If your trying to find a location then why dotn you go to www.mapquest.com
Then put where your trying to find and then yah...... I hope you have a great time at your quinceanera. If you know somw websites or stores to find a quiceanera dress please qrite under quinceanera dress by rebecca or becca. Good luck.If you need anyother help email me at hotbec46@sbcglobal.net

~Always~
Becca
Posted by becca; updated 11/18/03

Thanks becca for the help
Posted by cindy; updated 11/18/03

Oh mgod the salon paris guy has a store in the santamonica swapmeet onvermont & santamonica.
Call the operator and ask for salon paris in echo park. And shell give u the number. O i think salon paris is pretty the way the guy decorates it.latz
Posted by maryjane; updated 11/18/03