Not Enough Damas And Chambelanes     (1 reply)

My sister has had trouble gathering the damas and the chambelanes, so we decided not to have them but it`s still be done in a catared place being that it`s paid for already. 1st - Parents entrance 2nd- Birthday girls entrance 3rd- Little boy and girl entrance w/ ...
Posted by Margie; updated 12/05/03

My Male 15th     (7 replies)

My male 15th is the bomb...18 couples...Bestman and everything...Limos..Photographers, videography, 300 people church ceremony...Ya can come ya all invited. The girls are going to wear all blue the boys all whit and silver...Its going to be great.I got 7 padrinos...And ...
Posted by Joseph; updated 12/05/03

WILL A NICE PERSON PLEASE HELP ME     (2 replies)

I NEED TO KNOW WHERE TO FIND A PALCE TO HAVE MY QUINCE LIKE A BALL ROOM.I LIVE IN PALM BEACH GARDENS FLORIDA IF YOU HAVE ANY INFO. EMAIL ME LILMDG3@YAHOO.COM.THANK YOU
Posted by MIRANDA; updated 12/05/03

Not Having A 15, What Should I Do?    

HEY, WUZ UP YALL? IGHT I NEED SOME HELP FROM SOMEBODY OUT THERE. I AIN`T GONNA HAVE MY 15 AFTER ALL, SO I WANT YALL TO GIVE ME SOME IDEAS FOR WHAT ELSE I COULD DO. I WAS THINKIN` JUST TO HAVE A PARTY, BUT I NEED MORE IDEAS. I STILL WANNA CELEBRATE ME TURNIN` INTO A ...
Posted by Nayelie; updated 12/05/03

Help Me Find Quinceanera Songs     (2 replies)

Hey everybody !! well i need help looking for 15-nera songs. I`m having mine in about 8 months. If you know of any songs or any CDs please e-mail them to me Thank you, Mady
Posted by mady; updated 12/05/03

Quinceanera Choreographer/Master Of Ceremony     (1 reply)

I`m in desperate need of a Bi-lingual choreographer/master of ceremony for my daughters quinceanera coming up March of next year. I live in Los Angeles, near LAX. If you have any leads, please share them with me. Thanks!
Posted by Diana; updated 12/05/03

Help    

I also need a video of the dances and i need some one to help me straighten things out ablout this whole thing E-mail me ASAP thanks
Posted by lisa; updated 12/01/03

My Sweet 16    

In 2 months it`s going to be my sweet 16 party i want to look my very best!! Like the queen of the ball
Posted by alvana; updated 12/01/03

I Need Dresses For My Damas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!     (2 replies)

Pleazzzz someone help me?find dresses for my damas!
Posted by Chantel; updated 12/01/03

*A GAME 4 ALL DA QUINCES!*     (20 replies)

AIGHT HERES A GAME SO YALL COULD LIGHTEN UP :)! THIS IS HOW YOU PLAY IT. A PERSON PICKS ONE OUT OF THIS OR THAT AND THEN WRITES ANOTHER THIS OR THAT. OH AND IT HAS TO DO WITH QUINCEANERAS CAUSE ITS A QUINCEANERA MESSAGE BOARD. EXAMPLE: PINK OR BLUE THE NEXT PERSON ...
Posted by *BABYGURL*; updated 12/01/03

Urgent Quince Help     (3 replies)

I need someone to please help me find quinceanera invitations,cakes, and dresses for my quince in june 2004.please help
Posted by lil a; updated 12/03/03

Order Of Dance ?     (1 reply)

I am doing a co-worker the favor of choreographing her daughter`s quinces...I am a good dancer and can teach dancing with no problem. I have most of the songs selected, I do however, need help in a program (sort to say)...like, can someone out there help me with what ...
Posted by Carlos; updated 12/04/03

Quinceanera Choreographer/Master Of Ceremony     (20 replies)

I`m in desperate need of a Bi-lingual choreographer/master of ceremony for my daughters quinceanera coming up March of next year. I live in Los Angeles, near LAX. If you have any leads, please share them with me. Thanks!
Posted by Diana; updated 12/04/03

I Need To Know What Were Suppose To Have.....    

I like need a checklist for my Quince.I dont know what im suppose to have.Can someone give me like a check list in english and spanish.My mom wants spanish.Thanks Mandy Email me too at lilmdg3@yahoo.com
Posted by miranda; updated 12/05/03

Qunice Anos    

Help!!I dont know where to find a good dance hall in my area (Florida,Palm Beach).My Quince is coming up so please help!!I tried google!!!
Posted by miranda; updated 11/28/03

Quince Now Sweet 16 Later    

I just had my Quinceanera October 24, 2003 . I`am now starting to plan my Sweet Sixteen . What exactly do most girls do an there Sweet Sixteen?
Posted by Priscilla; updated 11/29/03

Quinceanera    

Hola my name is krystle. I need help with my dress the colors i want are pearl white and diamond clear but i`m not sure but the problem is for my damas i need a color that will go good with them and for my chambleons to so if you can help plz but hurry becuz my quince ...
Posted by Krystle; updated 11/29/03

I POSTED HERE ALOT SOMEONE HELP WITH MY15ANOS    

HELP ME PLEASE I`M HAVEING A QUINCE A NEED TO KNOW HOW TO FIND BALL ROOMS OR DANCE HALLS WHATEVER YOU CALL THEM.HELP I NEED IT I LIVE IN FLORIDA IN PALM BEACH GARDENS.IF YOU CAN HELP EMAIL ME LILMDG3@YAHOO.COM THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!
Posted by MIRANDA; updated 11/29/03

Qinceanera Ideas?    

Hey n-e one got any websites they can share wit me cuz i would wnt 2 find a pretty dresss n-e one suggest ideas. Cuz i can`t find n-e! e-mail me
Posted by jesi; updated 11/29/03

ANYONE HELP!!!!!     (3 replies)

I`m having a quinceanera party for my niece, and the theme is Cinderella, I need traditions, and ideas please help.. I am also trying to find scroll invitations.. The ones I find in the web are expensive...I live in Georgia, but the party will be in Miami, even if you ...
Posted by adriana; updated 11/30/03

Help Me Find Quinceanera Sons    

Hey everybody !! well i need help looking for 15-nera songs. I`m having mine in about 8 months. If you know of any songs or any CDs please e-mail them to me help me plz Thank you, Mady
Posted by mady; updated 11/30/03

Need Help On My 15anera     (1 reply)

Need help with my 15anera, does any body know all the padrinos you need for a 15th birthday. If you do please e mail me. Thanks.
Posted by sonia; updated 11/30/03

Quincenera    

We are having a quincenera but our pastor just told us he has never performed one, where can i get the words he is to say during the ceremony. Plssssss
Posted by eileen; updated 12/01/03

Quincenera     (1 reply)

I am looking for ideas for center pieces. I am looking for balloon decorations. I live in Dallas, so if anyone can give me information on places I can go to. Thanks.
Posted by Rosa Flores; updated 12/01/03

Quinceanera Dance Choreographer     (3 replies)

HELP HLEP HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really need to find a dance video of Ay papacito of Grupo limite to my CHAMBELANES and i can it after the classical waltz! so i need the dance video to learn the steps. Someone please help me find it i need it before june ! ...
Posted by maria aguirre; updated 12/01/03