I Help You     (4 replies)

Quinceaneras check this site for more information on helpful resources: www.csupomona.edu/~acano/web/QUINCEANERAS.htm You will be glad Alejandro
Posted by Alejandro; updated 11/18/03

Quinceanera MAjor Vals Problem     (6 replies)

Hey i have a problem i am having muh quince in sept and well i dont have any one 2 teach me tha vals and i was wondering if any of u can tell me some steps or sumthin b-cuz i have everything ready except 4 that and i am in need of serious help I also have another ...
Posted by Amanda; updated 11/17/03

Gabriela!!    

Hey if you get this will you please email me @ sweetanmgel_number1@yahoo.com What part of oregon do you live in? in live there too
Posted by christina; updated 11/17/03

Quinceanera Dress    

Hi, I`m looking for a quinceanera dress for next year in early june. I want this to be the perfect dress. I`m having trouble finding a dress. If you know of any sites or stores than please post me the sites or stores. Thank you so much! Have a great day. ~Always~ ...
Posted by Rebecca; updated 11/17/03

Help With Songs!     (1 reply)

Help! My daughters party is just 3 short months away and we seem to have everything except a song for my daughter to dance with her dad to. Half the guests are Puerto Rican and half are Polish so I would like a song in English.....except for Butterfly Kisses, any ideas?
Posted by Nancy; updated 11/17/03

Help With Planning    

I am a coach and one of my girls is celebrating her quinceanera. Her mother has asked us to present something as a group instead of her doing the traditional latin dance. We had hoped to have the squad perform to the latin song, but I don`t know what it is called. If ...
Posted by Tina; updated 11/17/03

What Up    

What are great ideas to make your quincea different than others
Posted by wauktownsfinest; updated 11/14/03

Help, Finding Hairstyles For My Quince Anos    

I need help finding hairstles for my quince anos . Can someone help me please
Posted by melissa; updated 11/15/03

Need To Know Where Salon Paris Is At     (20 replies)

Hey everyone i saw in a message something about salon paris if you guys can tell me info about it or the phone and i also read something about a hall in eagle or echo park thats 200 and offers limo and decorations please i really need this info thanks
Posted by cindy; updated 11/15/03

I Need Help This Is Very Urgent!!! Plzz Help!     (1 reply)

Hi im 14 years old and my quinceañera is in 5 months . And I really REALLY need help ! ok my theme is Cinderella . And my colors are babyblue and white. Do you think getting the exact same dress as cinderella is gonna kill it ? and getting the exact hair style ?? well ...
Posted by BAbyjoker; updated 11/15/03

Need To Know Where Salon Paris Is At     (4 replies)

Hey everyone i saw in a message something about salon paris if you guys can tell me info about it or the phone and i also read something about a hall in eagle or echo park thats 200 and offers limo and decorations please i really need this info thanks

Need To Know Where Salon Paris Is At     (19 replies)

Help    

Hi, my quinceanero i am going to the decoration of swans, have someone seen decorations of swans?
Posted by Jacqueline; updated 11/16/03

Can Someone HELP Me PLEASE!!!!     (2 replies)

Hey you guys- I`m flying to Mexico on the Thanksgiving weekend and need to find a quinceañera dress in a few days. I was reading a post and it said they found a quinceañera dress in a size 4. Well I`m not skinny at all. I`m like 5`2`` , weigh somewhere between ...
Posted by Carmen; updated 11/16/03

Dama Dresses     (2 replies)

Hey my quincenera is in 3 months and i need ideas for the damas dresses I want them to be nice but pretty if anyone can help me with designs thanks i would really appreciate it.
Posted by Diana; updated 11/11/03

Dama Dresses     (1 reply)

I have my quinceanera coming up and I am having a hard time finding a dama dress that I like please help me.
Posted by Alyssa; updated 11/12/03

Cinderella Glass Slipper     (2 replies)

Hey there, I am intrested in purchasing the glass slippers please e-mail me with info how i can Please e-mail me Thank you so much Lori
Posted by Lori; updated 11/12/03

Quincinera Gowns     (5 replies)

Why not try a David`s? Buy a bridal gown on sale!
Posted by Jen; updated 11/12/03

Quinceanera Prep    

Can anyone please help me by telling how many Padrinos they can have. Also how do i find a person to teach the waltz.
Posted by Irene; updated 11/12/03

I Got Your Answers     (1 reply)

You need help You got questions I got answers!!!!!!!11
Posted by CDC; updated 11/13/03

MY QUINCENERA     (20 replies)

MY QUINCENERA IS GOING 2 BE IN APRIL 4,2004 AND I DONT KNOW IF I SHOULD HAVE JORGE GAMBOA, OR JESSIE MORALES FOR MY BAND. AND THE COLOR RUBY RED OR LILAC. AND MY LIMO STRETCH HUMMER OR CADILLAC ESCALADE. PLEAZE HELP MEEEH!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by PRINCESS; updated 11/13/03

Hi     (1 reply)

Hello my quinceanero is in december 2004 what colors can I do the decorations? I need some information about this.
Posted by Jacqueline; updated 11/14/03

WHO LIVES IN EAST LA????    

HELLO I WANT TO KNOW WHICH ONE OF U QUINCEñERAS LIVE AT TO SEE IF U GUYS LVE CLOSE TO ME. I LIVE IN EAST LA. IN 3RD ST AND ROWAN AVE. WELL LATERZ
Posted by cutee; updated 11/14/03

HOW CAN I DOWNLOAD "LA ULTIMA MUñECA SON    

How can i download it . Doesnt they charge me if i download it by kazza?
Posted by cutee; updated 11/14/03

HELP! Questions About Quinceaneras     (2 replies)

Hi everyone....well i dont really have a problem..its kinda just that im doing a project on the topic quinceanera and i need to interview a few people about the experience they`ve had with a quinceanera....so, if you could try to answer my questions below...that would ...
Posted by char; updated 11/14/03